TVS Raider Bike Insurance
Tata AIG TVS Raider Bike Insurance
Initially, a company that started in 1911 as a transportation firm, TVS Motor Company is now known for its two-wheeler and three-wheelers in India and exports to more than 60 countries. Of all the practical and well-rounded bikes that the company has produced, the most recently launched TVS Raider bike marks TVS’ entry into the 125cc segment.
Like any other TVS bike, the affordability of the TVS Raider 125 makes it a favorite among the Indian audience. However, the bike also has a sporty demeanor and comes in two variants, Eco and Power, which makes it a great choice for those looking for style, comfort and speed in their two-wheeler.
If you own a TVS Raider 125, then a Tata AIG bike insurance policy can help you provide comprehensive protection to your bike. A two wheeler insurance policy that protects your bike from all kinds of damage such as damage due to natural calamities, human causes and fire, lightning, self-ignition, explosion, etc.
To avail of your Tata AIG insurance for 2 wheeler, you can simply visit our official website, go to the bike insurance and find a third-party bike insurance policy or comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy, as per your bike’s need.
TVS Raider Insurance Renewal/ New Purchase Insurance via Tata AIG
It is crucial that you purchase a suitable TVS bike insurance plan or opt for a timely TVS insurance renewal before the expiry date of your policy if you want to protect your bike from damages. This is why Tata AIG offers a simple online process for you to purchase or renew your comprehensive bike insurance as given below. Additionally, you can complete the process only with a few basic details and no documentation.
- Go to the Bike Insurance page on the Tata AIG official website.
- Enter your registration number and hit “Get Price" to purchase a 2-wheeler insurance or "Renew" if you are holding an existing policy with Tata AIG
- Take a look at the details of your bike shown on our bike insurance calculator.
- Select a suitable Insured Declared Value for your motorcycle from the list of given IDVs.
- If you have filed a bike insurance claim before then fill in the details or else you can avail of the No Claim Bonus discount.
- Check the total premium amount payable for your TVS Raider insurance for 2 wheeler.
- You can now make the payment for your policy through any of our digital payment options.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation and a soft copy of your 2 wheeler insurance policy on your registered email ID.
TVS Raider Insurance Price - Your premium amount
The cost of your TVS bike insurance plan can be as high or as low as you want it to be as per your needs. The bike insurance calculator available on our website can help you compare two wheeler insurance policies so that you can choose the premium you want to pay and select a plan based on the same.
Most importantly, be sure to choose the correct IDV or Insured Declared Value for your bike as it is the current market value of your bike and is also the total insurance amount you will be offered if your bike suffers a total loss. The IDV can be obtained from your dealership store and is a crucial determinant of your TVS bike insurance cost.
Alternatively, if you choose to purchase your TVS bike insurance with Tata AIG, you can compare the two wheeler insurance cost online to select your choice of bike insurance plan. It is equally important to consider the make and model of your bike if you need to determine the premium of your bike insurance policy. At Tata AIG, we let you choose from a range of comprehensive bike insurance policies that can be easily customised since the needs of every bike can be different.
We offer the basic third party bike insurance that you can get for your bike at very affordable premiums since the coverage only offers protection from third party damages. On the other hand, our comprehensive bike insurance policies offer protection against a host of damages. Hence, the premiums for such policies will be higher.
But that does not mean you should have to pay a heavy premium on your comprehensive TVS Raider bike insurance policy. Our online bike insurance calculators help you understand the closest estimate you need to pay for your bike insurance policy. That way, you can also adjust the variables in the policy on the calculator to lower or increase the premium amount and the coverage for your two-wheeler.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under TATA AIG TVS Raider 125 Bike Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG TVS Raider 125 Bike Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG TVS Raider 125 Bike Insurance|
|Damages from third-party liabilities, including injury to third-party persons and damage to third-party property.||If the bike is damaged outside the geographical scope of the policy (outside India) and also if the damages are a result of war, mutiny or a similar situation.|
|The total loss of the bike caused by irreversible damage or theft.||Damages to the bike resulting from the driver not using a helmet, driving without a valid driving license, and/or driving under the influence of any intoxicants or narcotics.|
|Damages and loss to the bike from - natural calamities, man-made disasters, accidents, and fire.||Damages due to the bike being used under restricted usage conditions, like floods, or if a private bike is being used for commercial purposes.|
|A Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs for the bike’s owner-driver. A death benefit will be paid to the nominee in case of the owner-driver’s demise.||Damages to the bike or its parts owing to normal wear and tear and age or if the bike is used for racing, speed tests, etc.|
|Damages to the bike when it is being transported by air, water, road, or rail.||Damages resulting from a home break-in and theft that does not lead to the bike being stolen.|
Why Is It Important to Choose TATA AIG Bike Insurance for TVS Raider 125?
Your bike is your trusted companion and protecting it with Tata AIG TVS Raider bike insurance helps you benefit from these salient features:
- At Tata AIG, we have comprehensive bike insurance policies that can be customized to suit your bike insurance needs as well as your budget without compromising on your two-wheeler’s protection.
- Our alert and available customer service team attend to the insurance needs of over 5-crore satisfied customers.
- Our claim settlement ratio of 98% during FY 2020-21 means that we will settle your claims efficiently and on time through a simple process.
- The Tata AIG promise of 20 years is proof of our commitment towards every bike insurance customer.
- With more than 650 claim experts all over the country, we work hard to make sure that your insurance selection, purchase and renewal experience is easy and quick.
If you are looking for a bike insurance policy for TVS Raider 125 that will help provide 360-degree protection, you can visit the bike insurance page on our website to browse through the two-wheeler insurance policies of your choice.
Overview – TVS Bikes
When TVS Motor Company introduced the TVS Raider 125 to a market that had already seen many 125cc bikes, it made sure that their 125cc bike offered more than just appealing looks. The premium commuter bike resonates with the Indian audience, the bike’s performance being a primary reason. Moreover, where other 125cc bikes have often crossed the 1 lakh mark, the affordability of both the variants offered is well below the range.
The TVS Motor Company is an arm of T.V. Sundaram Iyengar’s TVS Group that came into being when the group decided to explore the automobile sector in the latter half of the 1950s. The company that started producing mopeds in 1978 then joined hands with the Japanese Suzuki Motor Corporation and the venture brought some of the most popular models such as Samurai and Suzuki Fiero to India.
As of today, the TVS line of products is well-known for its scooters, motorcycles, mopeds and three-wheelers with around 19 (including 1 upcoming model) bikes being offered in India that consists of 6 sports bikes, 6 commuter bikes and 6 scooters.
TVS Raider 125 Variants and Prices
The TVS Raider 125 comes in 4 color options, namely Blazing Blue, Striking Red, Fiery Yellow and Wicked Black and in two variants as given below:
|TVS Raider 125 Variant||Average Ex-Showroom Price of the Variant (will vary for each city)|
|TVS Raider Drum||₹77,500|
|TVS Raider Disc||₹85,469|
Unique Selling Points: TVS Raider 125
Though the 125cc segment has seen a lot of bikes from different brands, very few come close to the TVS Raider 125 in terms of pricing and performance. These are some of the reasons why TVS Raider 125 has been more popular than its peers:
- The stylish, yet robust bike offers unbeatable performance without compromising on fuel efficiency.
- Features like the idle start/stop system and the “ECO” mode shut off the engine when you halt somewhere and the engine revs are limited to save fuel.
- The bike’s 240mm front disc and a 130mm rear drum along with a combi-braking system offer smooth braking even at relatively high speeds.
- Powered by a 124.8cc air and oil-cooled single-cylinder engine which has a powerful mid-range and top-end, the bike generates 11.38PS and 11.2Nm.
Rivals of TVS Raider 125
- Hero Glamour
- Honda SP 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125
- Hero Super Splendour
- Hero Livo BS6
- Honda Shine
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim TVS Raider bike insurance?
Filing a bike insurance claim for your TVS Raider is simple if you choose Tata AIG’s simple, quick and convenient online claim filing process:
- Visit the Claims section on the Tata AIG website and click on “Initiate Claim”.
- Fill in your registered mobile number and click “Confirm”.
- Input your bike’s registration number, the FIR details and other details on the online form, as needed.
- Once the claim is registered, we will assess it, review the damages and send your bike for repairs to our network garage.
- During this time, we will initiate the claim settlement. Once the process is complete, your repaired bike will be returned to you.
How To Renew TVS Raider insurance?
To renew your TVS Raider bike insurance, go to the Tata AIG official website.
- Input your bike’s registration number and click on “Get Price” on the Bike Insurance page.
- Check the details of your bike shown on the two wheeler insurance calculator.
- Choose an Insured Declared Value from the list of IDVs given.
- Fill in the claim details if you have filed any bike insurance claims. If not, then you will be eligible for the No Claim Bonus discount.
- Check and confirm the total premium payable for your TVS Raider bike insurance.
- Choose any of the given digital payment options to make the payment.
- After the payment is confirmed, you will receive a copy of your policy on your registered email ID.
What are available variants in TVS Raider and their prices?
There are two variants of TVS Raider – TVS Raider Drum and TVS Raider Disc. The TVS Raider 125 on-road price for both variants starts at ₹77,500 and ₹85,469, respectively. The bike is available in 4 attractive color options - Blazing Blue, Striking Red, Fiery Yellow and Wicked Black.