TVS XL 100 Insurance
TVS XL 100 Insurance
For several decades, TVS has been a well-known vehicle manufacturer in India. TVS, headquartered in Chennai, is recognised for producing consumer-friendly vehicles that meet the demands of everyone. While they do sell attractive, luxurious, and premium vehicles, the majority of their vehicles are aimed at average commuters. The TVS XL 100 is one such two-wheeler.
The XL 100 is designed to transport large items. Since its introduction, the two-wheeler has shown considerable success, particularly in the rural areas of southern India. The load-lugger is frequently employed to convey items and so provides a source of income for numerous owners.
If you want a heavy-duty 2-wheeler that is also fuel-efficient and lightweight, the TVS XL 100 is an excellent choice. And, if you already own an XL 100, you know how cool it is. It's a beast in and out when it comes to heavy commuting with large items.
Despite the fact that the TVS XL 100 is famed for its strength and durability, you should be aware that there may be times when your two-wheeler sustains significant damage. In such cases, repairing the damage might cost you a lot. That is where insurance for two-wheelers comes in, taking care of any financial liabilities of damage to the vehicle or third-party damages.
Today, all bike owners in India must get third-party two-wheeler insurance under the Indian Motor Vehicles Act. If you're not able to show this two-wheeler insurance policy during a police check, it's not only illegal but also a severe offence for which you must pay a penalty of ₹2000 for a one-time offence and ₹4000 for repeated offences. Or you may also need to serve a maximum of 3 months behind bars. We are sure you don't want to experience such things. And hence, two-wheeler insurance is prudent.
Given this, Tata AIG provides TVS bike insurance packages with a variety of coverage features for you to stay financially and legally protected in the event of any mishap. Purchasing a TVS XL 100 insurance coverage is the most efficient strategy to provide vehicle and financial protection. So, why wait? Contact Tata AIG to get your vehicle insured in minutes.
TVS XL 100 Insurance: Renewal and Purchase via Tata
When buying or renewing your TVS XL 100 insurance coverage, you need not worry about spending hours in front of the laptop! Tata AIG offers a quick and easy online two-wheeler insurance process for obtaining or renewing your TVS XL 100 insurance policy.
Here are some easy steps to insuring or renewing your TVS XL 100 with Tata AIG:
- Navigate to the TATA AIG portal and select the "Bike Insurance" page.
- Input your TVS XL 100 registration number and choose "Get Price". Click on the "Renew" button in order to renew your present TATA AIG TVS XL 100 moped insurance.
- The TATA AIG bike insurance calculator online gathers the necessary bike premium details and shows them to you.
- Choose an appropriate Insurance Declared Value (IDV) for your TVS XL 100 from the list. Also, you must provide your name and contact information in order for the plan quotations to show.
- If you have filed an insurance claim previously, you should fill in the insurance claim details. If you haven't made any claims once, you may be eligible for a No-Claim Bonus (NCB) with your TVS XL 100 insurance.
- You can now check and calculate the whole TVS XL 100 insurance price for your insurance policy with TATA AIG.
- The TVS XL 100 insurance rate will be presented on your device's screen, together with all the factors that contribute to the cost of your two-wheeler insurance.
- You can also choose one of our eight unique add-ons for your TVS XL 100 moped insurance to guarantee that your bike is sufficiently protected against specific damages.
- After that, you can compare policies and choose one that meets your needs and fits your budget.
- You can now make an online payment from a wide range of online payment modes.
- A soft copy of the policy paperwork will be emailed to you at your registered e-mail address as soon as the payment is received.
TVS XL Heavy Duty Insurance Price: Your Premium Amount
The cost of TATA AIG TVS XL 100 insurance varies according to your requirements. The costs for a straightforward and basic third-party bike insurance plan will be reasonably modest and affordable. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) releases yearly third-party 2-wheeler insurance costs based on the cubic capacity (cc) of the bike's engine.
Your TVS XL 100 comprehensive insurance cost is greatly influenced by the type of two-wheeler insurance policy, the amount of coverage, your geographical location, the registration date of your motorcycle, the Insured Declared Value, the No-Claim Bonus, chosen add-ons, etc.
If you wish to have a complete insurance plan for your TVS XL 100 moped, we recommend purchasing a comprehensive 2-wheeler policy. You can add one add-on cover to your TVS XL 100 moped insurance plan to increase the policy coverage. Hence, it is advisable to choose an IDV that matches your two-wheeler insurance needs, and remove any undesired add-ons when it comes to renewing your TVS XL 100 insurance plan. Always choose your IDV with utmost attention, as this factor has a direct impact on your TVS XL 100 insurance renewal price.
TVS XL 100 Insurance: Things Included and Not-Included under Tata AIG Bike Insurance Policy
Listed below are the things covered as well as not covered by your TATA AIG TVS XL 100 insurance policy:
|Things Included under Tata AIG TVS XL 100 Insurance Policy||Things Not-Included under Tata AIG TVS XL 100 Insurance Policy|
|Total bike loss if your TVS XL 100 is irreparably destroyed or stolen.||Damage or loss of your TVS XL 100 outside of the bike insurance plan's geographical coverage.|
|Third-party vehicles, property, or injury caused to any other individual by your insured TVS XL 100 moped.||Your TVS XL 100 moped shows signs of normal wear and tear as a consequence of extensive usage or an electrical or mechanical breakdown.|
|Personal accident insurance of ₹15 lakhs for the owner-rider, encompassing injuries or fatalities caused by accidents. In the case of the bike owner's death, the beneficiary (nominee) receives the death benefit in the amount stated.||If TVS XL 100 was used for speed racing, speed testing, adventure sports, or other activities which resulted in its damage. The warranty does not cover damage caused by using the TVS XL 100 in forbidden places, such as flood-prone zones.|
|Your selected add-on rider plans will cover certain specific damages caused to your TVS XL 100.||TVS XL 100 moped loss or damage as a result of nuclear attacks, war-like events, mutiny, etc.|
|Accidental damage while transporting your TVS XL 100 moped via railways, streets, air, or sea.||Damage or loss to your TVS XL 100 if you don't use a helmet, don't have a valid driver's license, or ride while drunk.|
|Lighting, self-ignition, implosions, explosions, and several other factors that cause your TVS XL 100 moped to be damaged.||Own damage loss and Personal accidental coverage aren't given if just third-party bike insurance is available.|
|Terrorism, vandalism, rioting, and other malicious human activities that create your TVS XL 100 moped to be damaged.||If your TVS XL 100 is not stolen or damaged during a theft or housebreaking.|
|Natural calamities like earthquakes, cyclones, snowfall and floods, among others, might result in damage or loss to your TVS XL 100 moped.||If a private bike is used for commercial purposes, the damages caused by the activities are not reimbursable.|
Why Is It Vital to Have a TVS XL 100 Insurance Policy from Tata AIG?
For every bike owner in India, a third-party two-wheeler insurance policy is mandatory as per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act. If you are found riding your TVS XL 100 without a valid insurance plan, you may need to pay a fine of ₹2000 or you may have to serve a maximum of 3 months behind bars. Given this, Tata AIG provides bike insurance packages with a variety of coverage features for you to stay financially and legally protected in the event of any accidental mishaps.
It is vital to have a TVS XL 100 insurance policy from Tata AIG since:
- Over the last twenty years, Tata AIG has acquired the trust of more than 5 billion policyholders.
- You get the opportunity to tailor and enhance our comprehensive 2-wheeler insurance policies with Tata AIG's special eight types of two-wheeler add-on covers
- Tata AIG makes it straightforward to buy and renew your TVS XL 100 insurance using our online platform.
- Through our vast number of cashless bike garages in and around India, we provide no-hassle cashless services for maintaining your TVS XL 100.
- Our straightforward 3-step two-wheeler insurance claim settlement system is supported by over 650 claim experts. We had a claim settlement percentage of 98% in the fiscal year 2020-2021.
TVS XL 100: A Brief Overview
The TVS XL 100 is a uniquely designed two-wheeler for the Indian roads that are great for daily commute. This reliable, comfortable, and heavy-duty moped weigh between 75 to 89 kilograms. Despite being lightweight, the moped is durable enough to resist challenging circumstances and usage.
The TVS XL 100 is styled like a traditional moped with a metallic body, improving its appeal and style quotient. An air-cooled, four-stroke 99.7 cc single-cylinder and fuel-injected engine powers the TVS XL 100. A centrifugal clutch connects the moped's engine to a single-speed gearbox. The moped's frame is supported by a telescopic fork and dual shock absorbers. Although there are other differences among (the five) versions. The TVS XL 100 Heavy-Duty features somewhat beefier shock absorbers that are better suited to supporting greater loads, whilst the TVS XL 100 Comfort version has a softer design.
The TVS XL 100's fundamental design has stayed unchanged, with the moped appearance being a people's favourite. The Heavy Duty model, on the other hand, has a more rough appearance, and the Comfort version has a more sophisticated and luxurious style. The moped uses fuel injection to meet BS6 emission standards. Also, it's India's one of the cheapest fuel-injected two-wheelers.
Purchasing a TVS XL 100 could be the best decision ever for a two-wheeler lover like you. Simply put, it's a beast in and out.
TVS XL 100 Price and Variants
If you want to know about the TVS luna bike price and variants, you can check the table below:
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price* in Delhi|
|XL 100 Comfort||₹43,041|
|XL 100 Heavy Duty||₹45,561|
|XL 100 Heavy Duty iTouch Start||₹51,400|
|XL 100 Heavy Duty iTouch Start Win Edition||₹53,902|
|XL 100 Comfort iTouch Start||₹54,160|
TVS XL 100 Features: Unique Selling Points
The XL 100, as the name implies, is designed to transport large items. Since its introduction, the two-wheeler has shown considerable success, particularly in South India's rural areas. The load-lugger is frequently employed to convey items and so provides a source of income for numerous owners. If you have this moped, you know how cool it is, and if you are among the population who are willing to purchase a TVS XL 100, then all we can say is that you're making the apt decision. It's a beast in and out.
- Dynamic Engine: An air-cooled, four-stroke 99.7 cc single-cylinder and fuel-injected engine powers the TVS XL 100.
- Power and Torque: The TVS XL 100 produces 4.4 PS and has a maximum torque output of 6.5 Nm.
- Mileage: The TVS XL 100 gives a robust mileage of a whopping 80 kilometres/litre, ensuring fuel efficiency.
- Lightweight: The moped weighs between 75 to 89 kilograms (based on the variants). Despite being lightweight, the moped is durable enough to resist challenging circumstances and usage.
TVS XL 100 Competitors
Some of the top competitors for the TVS XL 100 are as follows:
Okinawa Dual Tunwal Elektrika 60 Gemopai Miso Techo Electra Saathi Detel EV Easy Plus
All the bike prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What are some of the add-ons for the Tata AIG TVS XL 100 insurance policy?
Add-ons allow you to receive value-added services and extra benefits with a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. Here are a few put forward by Tata AIG:
- Bike engine protect
- Roadside assistance cover
- Consumables cover
- Personal belongings - Theft/Damage
- Key protect
- Outstation emergency cover
2. How to claim my TVS XL 100 insurance policy under Tata AIG online?
Making a claim against your TVS XL 100 insurance plan under Tata AIG is quick and straightforward. For your convenience, we have included the instructions below:
- Visit the Tata AIG official website and visit the bike insurance page;
- Tap on your TVS XL 100 insurance plan and click on the "Claim" button.
- Submit evidence and any claim-related information.
TATA AIG will contact you to learn more regarding your claim. If the two-wheeler damages are not too grave, we'll make sure to resolve the claim as soon as possible.