Bajaj Pulsar 220 Insurance
Bajaj Pulsar 220 Insurance
Bajaj, India's oldest two-wheeler manufacturer, has consistently improved and advanced its products throughout the years. The Bajaj Pulsar is the most well-known of Bajaj's two-wheeler models. In India, the Bajaj Pulsar 220 was once the buzz for "performance-oriented" motorbikes.
Known for its top-notch performance, affordability, and stylish appearance, it's a popular option among bike lovers. The Bajaj Pulsar 220 is an excellent choice when it comes to kicking off your bike riding journey.
However, being your prized possession, you want your bike to be protected and safe against all costs, isn't it? All you need to do is cover your Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike with a robust bike insurance policy.
According to the 1988 Motor Vehicles Act, every bike owner is required to get third-party insurance for 2-wheelers. Riding your bike without valid two-wheeler insurance is a serious crime. The punishment for the first offence is a ₹2,000 fine and/or 3 months in jail. As a result, it's critical to obtain third-party two-wheeler insurance.
Third-party two-wheeler insurance provides coverage for unintentional death/injuries as well as property damage to a third-party individual. Nonetheless, it doesn't provide any financial safety against accidental damage to your covered two-wheeler or yourself. This is the reason why we advise getting comprehensive Bajaj bike insurance.
A comprehensive Bajaj two-wheeler insurance policy provides third-party liability, own damage and personal accident coverage. The Own Damage element of comprehensive two-wheeler insurance covers losses incurred not only by an accident but also by man-made and natural disasters. Personal Accident insurance protects the insured financially in case of incapacitation or death due to an accident.
If you're looking for a Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance policy to protect your two-wheeler from all sorts of damage, Tata AIG puts forward an array of comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policies that will safeguard your two-wheeler from every type of damage. You can compare two-wheeler insurance policies from loads of options and select the one that best fits your needs and budget. Contact us to take this alliance forward!
Bajaj Pulsar 220 Insurance Renewal or Purchase via Tata AIG
By renewing or purchasing Bajaj Pulsar 220 insurance online, you may save money, time, and effort while protecting your two-wheeler from a range of risks. Tata AIG provides an easy online option to complete Bajaj bike insurance renewal or purchase. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit our official web portal and simply navigate to the "Bike Insurance" section.
- Then, type your two-wheeler registration number and tap on the "Get Price" option to purchase a fresh policy. Or, you may click the "Renew" button for a Bajaj Pulsar 220 insurance renewal.
- Fill out the online form with the necessary information to receive quick Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance premium rates.
- Choose an appropriate Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance pricing from the list provided.
- Fill in the claim details if you have submitted a bike insurance claim. If you have not filed any claims, you will be eligible for a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount on your premiums.
- The price of your Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance will subsequently be displayed on the screen.
- Complete the payment using any of the digital payment options provided.
- Your Bajaj Pulsar 220 insurance coverage will be delivered to your email address.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 Bike Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
To determine your Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance will cost, use the two-wheeler insurance calculator on the Tata AIG website. To determine the Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance cost, examine parameters such as the bike's make and model, cubic capacity, brand and model, the city of registration, and so on.
You should also be aware of your bike's Insured Declared Value in order to obtain enough Bajaj Pulsar 220 insurance coverage. The Insured Declared Value is the current market value of your motorcycle, which may be obtained from your local dealership and is used to calculate the insurance amount.
Using a bike insurance calculator on the Tata AIG web portal, you may easily calculate your Bajaj Pulsar 220 insurance premiums online. The two-wheeler insurance calculator is also handy when comparing two-wheeler insurance policies and deciding which is best for your bike's needs.
Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG Bajaj Pulsar 220 Insurance Policy
The following is a list of damages that are and are not covered by your Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance policy:
|Things Included under Tata AIG Bajaj Pulsar 220 Insurance||Things Not Included under Tata AIG Bajaj Pulsar 220 Insurance|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused by accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities, speed tests, and durability tests|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
Add-on Riders for Your Bike Insurance from Tata AIG
By selecting an add-on plan from the list below, you can extend the scope of protection for your Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance.
- Zero Depreciation: This rider covers the cost of parts that get worn out due to usage, without any deduction for depreciation.
- Roadside Assistance: This rider provides assistance in case of breakdown or accident, including towing of the vehicle to the nearest garage.
- Consumable Cover: This rider covers the cost of consumable items such as engine oil, lubricants, etc. that need to be replaced after an accident.
- Cover for Return-to-Invoice: This add-on might assist you in receiving the invoice price of your vehicle as compensation if your two-wheeler is damaged.
- Medical Emergency Expenses: An emergency medical expenses add-on can assist you in covering the medical costs and ambulance fees in the event of an unfortunate accident that results in injuries.
- Personal Accident Insurance for the Owner-Driver: The personal accident coverage amount is ₹15 lakhs with comprehensive bike insurance. Over and above the cover already supplied, this add-on offers more coverage.
- Third-Party Property Damage Coverage: The comprehensive policy already includes third-party liability coverage, but with this add-on, you can choose to add more protection.
Why Is It Vital to Have a Tata AIG Bajaj Pulsar 220 Bike Insurance Policy?
Anyone who owns a bike understands how vital it is in their everyday lives. Tata AIG understands this, which is why we are always working to provide you with excellent services, such as a selection of bike insurance products, a knowledgeable customer support team, and a simple online process for purchasing, renewing, or claiming your bike insurance policy!
Here are some reasons why you should pick Tata AIG for your Bajaj Pulsar 220 insurance policy:
- We provide a variety of bike insurance packages that may be tailored to your specific requirements; no matter what bike insurance coverage you need, we can provide it.
- Our experienced and professional Tata AIG customer care staff has always offered much-needed assistance to our family of over 5 crore happy clients.
- We can provide prompt bike insurance claim settlement through a simple and easy process with a claim settlement ratio of 98% during the fiscal year 2020-2021.
- For more than 20 years, Tata AIG has consistently delivered on its promise of meeting the insurance needs of all bike insurance clients.
- Our network of 650 claim professionals throughout India guarantees that your claims are resolved on time and without complications.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 - A Brief Overview of the Bike
Bajaj Motors launched the Pulsar 220 in the year 2009, and it quickly became the top choice for bike enthusiasts or racers to display their feats in India's largest amazing festival, held by Bajaj Motors.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220 is steered by a 4-stroke air-cooled engine that produces a horsepower of 21 at 8,500 revolutions per minute and a peak torque of 19 Nm @ 7,000 revolutions per minute.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc is a relaxed bike that can cut through long traffic bottlenecks like thin air. This fantastic combo bike provides excellent mileage for your regular trips.
This ultra-modern and elegant motorcycle has dynamic split seats, split rear grab tails, laser-edged graphics, colour-coded alloy wheels, and a deep carbon black silencer that beautifully fits your riding style.
It's also an excellent match for bike aficionados who want to participate in the various gravity-defying feats that Bajaj organises from time to time.
Bajaj Pulsar 220 Variants and Prices
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price* in New Delhi (₹)|
|Bajaj Pulsar 220||₹75,000 (in 2009) - Currently, it is discontinued|
Bajaj Pulsar 220 Features - Unique Selling Points
If you're thinking about buying a second-hand Bajaj Pulsar 220, here are some of its unique features:
- A fuel tank capacity of 15 litres.
- Available in both self-start and kick modes.
- The bike has 5-spoke alloy wheels that can withstand riding on rough roads in all weather situations.
- To make your ride easier and more comfortable, the contour seats on the bike provide comfort and stability for extended journeys.
Top Contenders of the Bajaj Pulsar 220
Listed below are some other two-wheelers that are available alongside Bajaj Pulsar 220:
- Honda Xblade
- TVS Apache RTR 180
- Suzuki Gixxer 150
- Hero Xtreme 200S
- Yamaha R15
Frequently Asked Question
1. What are some of the recommended add-ons for the Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike?
Choosing add-ons depends on the rider. However, we recommend you go for personal accident cover, zero-depreciation cover, engine protection cover, as well as roadside assistance cover.
2. How can I apply for a No Claim Bonus discount on a Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance plan?
If you do not submit a claim on your bike insurance policy during the policy year, you will be eligible for the No Claim Bonus discount, which will be added to the next policy year's rates. As far as possible, avoid filing claims for small damage to your two-wheeler in order to qualify for the No Claim Bonus discount.
3. Which insurance policy is best for the Bajaj Pulsar 220?
As previously stated, two bike insurance options are available for the Bajaj Pulsar 220. Third-party Bike Insurance Policy and Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy are the two options. We recommend Comprehensive Bike Insurance over the other since it provides more comprehensive coverage. This policy covers both own damage (OD) and third-party liabilities. You may also choose add-on coverage to supplement the base plan's coverage.
4. What papers do I need to provide to get Tata AIG's bike insurance for the Bajaj Pulsar 220?
When purchasing bike insurance from Tata AIG, you are not required to provide any documentation. The transaction is entirely paperless. All you have to do is input your two-wheeler information and previous policy information. After that, select your preferred plan and make an online payment. The policy paper will be emailed to you immediately. It's as easy as that!
5. What is the cost of a Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance policy?
Tata AIG uses a variety of parameters to calculate the premium due for a motorcycle, including its age, manufacture, model, Insured Declared Value (IDV), and so on. As a result, the premium payable may differ from bike to bike.
To obtain a free estimate, visit our official website, submit your two-wheeler information, and choose your preferred plan.
6. In what circumstances might my Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc claim be denied?
In the following conditions, your insurance claim for your Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc would be denied:
- If it has been shown that you were driving carelessly or were under the influence of a substance such as alcohol or drugs.
- If the amount of your insurance coverage has been depleted for a specific period of time,
- If your claim falls beyond the scope of the policy's coverage
7. How long does it take to process my Bajaj Pulsar 220 bike insurance claim?
You will be assigned a claim number once you have notified us of your claim on our Claims Support page or on 1800-266-7780. Your claim is processed quickly when you submit the required papers in line with the terms and conditions of your Pulsar 220 bike insurance policy.