Datsun Car Insurance
Datsun Car Insurance
Owned by Nissan, Datsun originated in Japan in 1911. It is well-known in India for its inexpensive hatchbacks. Datsun's excellent series features manual and automatic driving mode four-wheelers and will soon have eco-friendly electric versions. The brand arrived in India in 2013 and has established itself as a market leader in the inexpensive vehicle segment. Datsun's competitive ranges and economical four-wheelers have helped it become one of India's most popular car alternatives.
If you’re one of the proud owners of Datsun four-wheelers, you will notice that even minor damage on it is ugly. As a result, having car insurance coverage becomes essential. Also, if you plan to buy a Datsun car anytime soon, you need to cover it with four-wheeler insurance coverage.
As a result, ensure you insure your vehicle with Datsun Car Insurance from Tata AIG. Our Auto Secure Policy provides excellent coverage for Datsun four-wheelers. With vast services and appealing features, this made-to-order protection will ensure your four-wheeler and peace of mind.
You can also take the help of our online four-wheeler insurance premium calculator to compare car insurance plans online and make a decision based on your requirements and budget. So, protect your car with a robust Tata AIG Datsun four-wheeler insurance policy to ensure mental satisfaction while on the road.
Datsun Insurance Renewal or Purchase via Tata AIG
Tata AIG has developed a more straightforward method for purchasing and renewing Datsun insurance coverage. You may go to our website to get a general idea of the characteristics of the Datsun vehicle insurance coverage we provide.
You can purchase/renew your Tata AIG insurance coverage for your Datsun by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Car Insurance section of the Tata AIG website. Enter your vehicle registration number and click "Get Price" to purchase new insurance or "Renew" to do a Datsun insurance renewal.
- Complete the online form with basic information to receive an insurance estimate for your Datsun.
- Select the appropriate Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list. You can examine how changes in IDV influence your premium.
- For Datsun insurance renewals, you should provide the information on any previous claims. If you have not made a claim, the amount of the No Claim Bonus will be deducted from your renewal premium.
- The Tata AIG online four-wheeler insurance premium calculator will show you the Datsun insurance price.
- You can pick from 13 add-ons supplied by Tata AIG to improve the protection of your vehicle.
- As soon as you know the Datsun insurance cost, you may pay it using digital payment options.
- The Datsun insurance plan will be directly sent to your email address after your payment has been validated.
Datsun Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
You may use our online four-wheeler insurance premium calculator to determine the standard premium rates for your insurance policy depending on the basic coverage and add-on options you choose. The premium rate will be presented once you enter your Datsun four-wheeler's registration information. The IRDAI sets prices for a standalone third-party liability coverage depending on the vehicle's engine capacity every year. The most recent third-party insurance standard prices are available from the insurer or on the IRDAI's website.
The price for comprehensive Datsun insurance coverage is determined by the Insured Declared Value (IDV), or current market value, of the Datsun model you drive and the vehicle's age. The IDV of your four-wheeler may be verified at the nearest Datsun dealership. You may also use our online auto insurance calculator to estimate the appropriate IDV for your vehicle.
Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG Datsun Four-Wheeler Insurance Policy
|Things Included under Tata AIG Datsun Four-Wheeler Insurance Policy e||Things Not Included under Tata AIG Datsun Four-Wheeler Insurance Policy|
|Damage to the covered vehicle, including the total loss or irreparable damage.||Damage was sustained if the driver was under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances or driving without a valid licence.|
|If natural disasters such as floods, landslides, storms, cyclones, and inundation cause damage.||Damage caused by ineffective steps to protect the vehicle or keep it in good working order|
|Maximum personal accident coverage of 15 lakhs for the owner-driver for injuries and even death.||Damage incurred if the vehicle is utilised for a purpose other than that specified in the policy.|
|Car damage is caused by riots, terrorist actions, or deliberate conduct.||Damage was sustained while transporting the vehicle.|
Add-on Rider Plans for Your Datsun Car Insurance from Tata AIG
Most unexpected events that harm your car are covered by a standard insurance policy. Your insurance company will pay for repairs if a natural calamity like an earthquake damages your Datsun car when it is stored in the garage or outside. The policy requirements are nevertheless invalid in a number of situations, though.
Your regular coverage, for instance, won't help if your personal items are robbed from your vehicle. The price of repairs will also be your responsibility if the engine is damaged by water infiltration or leaks. However, if you have previously purchased riders, you won't need to be concerned about these unforeseeable events.
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Roadside Assistance
- Add-on for emergency hotel expenses and transport
- Add-on for repairs of plastic, glass, and fibre parts
- Engine secure cover
- Key replacement cover
- Return to Invoice cover
- Zero depreciation cover
- Repair of Glass Fiber and Plastic Parts
- Tyre secure cover
- Add-on for consumables expenses
- Rider for loss of personal belongings
Why Should You Opt for Tata AIG for Datsun Car Insurance?
Tata AIG is pleased to be your reliable insurance partner for your Datsun four-wheeler. Here are some reasons why we think you'd like to safeguard your four-wheeler with comprehensive coverage from us:
- You may purchase or renew your coverage online with Tata AIG in the most straightforward and simple manner.
- Our team of insurance experts are here to answer your questions 24/7.
- The TATA AIG four-wheeler insurance claim settlement procedure is easy and clear, so you can absolutely relax as we will take care of your claim procedure.
- We have a vast network of over 7,500 garages nationwide to fix your car anywhere, anytime.
- A customer-centric business values have always been important to the Tata group. Hence, you can totally trust us with your insurance needs.
- We had a claim settlement ratio of 98% for the fiscal year 2020-21. This assures that all reasonable claims from our customers will be resolved by us quickly.
- If you have five consecutive claim-free years, you can receive a 50% reduction under the No Claim Bonus.
Datsun Cars: A Brief Overview
Datsun is a popular option among first-time four-wheeler purchasers, particularly the younger population. It is an appealing alternative for young people who wish to experience the thrill of first-time automobile ownership. The cars are designed with younger four-wheeler owners in mind, and the design and technology specs are in accordance with the vision.
Datsun is well-known for its low-cost four-wheelers. In the Indian market, the manufacturer currently sells two hatchbacks (Redi Go and Go) and one Multi-Purpose Vehicle/MPV (Go+). The key advantages of Datsun vehicles are their cheap maintenance costs and good fuel efficiency. Datsun also has a solid sales and service network in the nation.
Datsun Cars Variants and Prices
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price* in New Delhi (₹)|
|Datsun Redi-GO||₹3.98 lakhs to ₹4.96 lakhs|
|Datsun GO||₹4.03 lakhs to ₹6.51 lakhs|
|Datsun Go Plus||₹4.26 lakhs to ₹7.00 lakhs|
Datsun Cars Features: Unique Selling Points
The following are some of the unique selling points of Datsun cars:
- Datsun highlights its strong engine, which is regarded as one of the best in its class. Though the Datsun hatchback models seem small, they offer large interiors with no compromises in legroom and shoulder room and ample boot space. Five people may easily fit in the smaller models.
- Datsun vehicles are smartly constructed with all dynamics for a good driving experience and a low turning radius.
- Datsun vehicles are a unique combination of technology and intelligent characteristics. This feature enables Datsun automobiles to get more incredible mileage even with 1.2-litre engines, and you can quickly expect to obtain 14 to 14.5 kmpl for city driving.
- When you acquire a Datsun four-wheeler, you instantly become the owner of a roomy, robust, low-maintenance, and cost-effective vehicle. This makes it a good buy for customers of all segments.
Top Competitors of Datsun
Aside from Datsun cars, listed below are some of the car brands available in the Indian four-wheeler market that competes with Datsun:
- Maruti Suzuki
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. Will my Datsun car insurance cover me if my four-wheeler is stolen?
1. Will my Datsun car insurance cover me if my four-wheeler is stolen?
If you have purchased comprehensive insurance for your Datsun four-wheeler, you will get the predetermined IDV (Insured Declared Value) in the event of theft.
2. Is it possible to transfer my Datsun car insurance?
The insurance for Datsun cars is transferrable in the following circumstances:
If the policyholder sells their insured vehicle during the policy term, the policy document will be endorsed in favour of the vehicle's new owner for the remainder of the policy term.
When a car owner renews their policy with Tata AIG after insuring their Datsun car with another insurer, the NCB from the prior insurer is transferred to the Tata AIG policy.
3. Is a No Claim Bonus available on my Datsun Redi-GO car insurance plan?
If you did not submit a claim in the previous year, you are eligible for the NCB, which is a discount on your renewal price. It is relevant to your insurance policy's own-damage component. The discount starts at 20% for one claim-free year and can go to 50% for five consecutive claim-free years.
4. How can I reduce the cost of my Datsun car insurance?
You may save money on your Datsun insurance by doing the following:
- Installing an anti-theft device that has been ARAI-certified
- Making accommodations for those with special needs to ride in your car
- Obtaining membership in well-known automotive associations
5. How can I download the Datsun car insurance policy?
You may log in to your account and get your Tata AIG Datsun four-wheeler insurance policy from our website's Self-Service area.
6. What happens to my Datsun car insurance claim if I don't notify the company before repairing the car?
Before you fix the four-wheeler, you must notify the insurance company immediately. If you fail to notify the firm and proceed with the repairs, you will violate an essential clause in the insurance policy. As a result, your claim may be partially or entirely rejected.
7. Why should I get a comprehensive four-wheeler insurance policy for my Datsun car?
If you wish to have total coverage for your Datsun four-wheeler, you must get comprehensive insurance. It will reimburse you for damages or losses caused by accidents, explosions, fires, natural disasters, or man-made disasters. Furthermore, it will compensate for third-party life or property damages. You can purchase add-ons such as roadside assistance or Zero depreciation to supplement your policy coverage.