Hero Honda Cd Deluxe Insurance
Hero Honda CD Deluxe Insurance
CD Deluxe, launched in 2005 by Hero Honda (then), is one of the most economical two-wheelers ever released in the commuter segment. Since its release, the Hero Honda CD Deluxe has been a fan favourite. The bike's packed with innovative features that provide unrivalled performance and safety. It offers both flair and power, which is all you'll need!
Suppose you own a Hero Honda CD Deluxe or plan to purchase a second-hand one soon. In that case, it'd be an excellent choice for daily commuting. However, you must obtain insurance for 2-wheelers. According to the 1988 Motor Vehicles Act, every two-wheeler owner must have at least a minimal third-party liability bike insurance policy before using their two-wheeler on the road.
Accidents can happen even if you ride cautiously and follow all traffic laws. A single traffic accident may leave you with large expenditures for vehicle damage, injuries sustained, or third-party losses. Your coverage will cover significant spending if you have Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance.
A Hero Honda bike insurance coverage protects you from third-party legal and financial consequences that may arise from an accident. Nonetheless, having a comprehensive Hero Honda two-wheeler insurance plan will protect you from natural and man-made calamities, apart from third-party liabilities.
So, if you're ready to purchase a Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike insurance policy or do a Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance renewal. In that case, this is where Tata AIG can step in to assist. We have a range of bike insurance policies with attractive features, and that too at affordable costs. You can compare two-wheeler insurance policies and pick the one according to your needs and budget. So, what are you holding for? Visit Tata AIG to keep your bike and yourself secure and safe from future tragic events or accidents!
Hero Honda CD Deluxe Insurance Renewal/Purchase via Tata AIG
When you purchase bike insurance coverage, you want it to be quick and easy. This is why Tata AIG has created an easy-to-use system for purchasing Hero Honda bike insurance online. With a few mouse clicks, you may buy your coverage with little effort and documentation.
Furthermore, our Hero Honda bike insurance renewal process is straightforward and quick. You will get comprehensive coverage that will meet your demands without spending much time and effort obtaining your Hero Honda bike insurance policy.
Here are the procedures to obtain Hero Honda bike insurance online:
- Open our official website and visit the "Two-Wheeler Insurance" section.
- You will then be sent to a page where you must enter your registration details. Then you must click on Get Price. You may view the cost. In contrast, if you want to renew your insurance plan with us, click Renew, and you'll be able to see the price of the Hero Honda bike insurance renewal.
- Following that, you must provide your personal information and the specifics of your Hero Honda CD Deluxe. You must specify your policy expiration date when renewing your coverage with us.
- You must next pick the IDV for your bike. The Insured Declared Value of your bike is basically the current market value. It is a decisive element in your CD Deluxe insurance premium.
- After that, enter your claim history details, and if you have never filed a claim, choose No Claim Bonus.
- After that, you can check your CD Deluxe insurance or renewal cost, whatever you want.
- If you agree with the Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance cost, proceed with the payment.
- Because you acquired your Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance online, you will receive your insurance policy through email or Whatsapp within a few minutes of making your payment.
You should download and keep your Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance coverage to refer to it anytime.
Hero Honda CD Deluxe Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
Several things determine the cost of your Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance. The main factor impacting this price is whether you choose a full Hero Honda bike insurance policy or third-party bike coverage. The elements that decide your bike insurance plan when you have third-party insurance differ from comprehensive coverage. The IRDAI determines the cost of third-party insurance on an annual basis based on the cubic capacity of the motorbike.
There are several elements to consider when determining the cost of comprehensive Hero Honda 2-wheeler insurance. Even if your bike insurance costs rise, so will the coverage. Several variables impact total insurance premiums, including:
The type of bike you purchased
The manufacture and model of the two-wheeler
The location where you will ride your two-wheeler
The cubic capacity of the bike
The insured individual
The Insured Declared Value
Note: If your car is stolen or beyond repair, your insurer will pay a maximum claim amount known as the "IDV." Let's say that when you purchase the coverage, your car has a market value of ₹8 lakhs. Therefore, the insurer will only pay a maximum of ₹8 lakhs.
Any modifications made to the two-wheeler
Knowing and calculating your Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance premium may be beneficial. Remember that insurance payments are ongoing, and you should make continuous payments as needed. As a result, don't select a premium amount that will be difficult to pay over time. Choose insurance that offers enough coverage at the lowest feasible cost. You may use our online bike insurance calculator to help you choose a plan with a reasonable rate.
Things Included/Not Included under Tata AIG Hero Honda CD Deluxe Bike Insurance Policy
Everyone should know what the Hero Honda CD Deluxe insurance policy statement covers and does not cover. It can help consumers make better selections and determine when their bike insurance will not be able to help them.
Here is a list of what is and is not covered by Tata AIG's comprehensive or own damage cover insurance plans!
|TThings Included under Tata AIG Hero Honda CD Deluxe Bike Insurance||Things Not Included under Tata AIG Hero Honda CD Deluxe Bike Insurance|
|Any damage done to the CD Deluxe bike resulted from self-ignition fires, explosions, lightning, and so forth.||Any damage incurred while using your Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike for commercial reasons. Also, if racing, speed trials, adventure sports, and other similar activities cause the injury.|
|Natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, and cyclones may cause damage to your Hero Honda CD Deluxe.||Any damage to the insured CD Deluxe that occurs outside the geographical region designated in the insurance policy (outside of India).|
|Damage to your covered Hero Honda CD Deluxe while in transit by rail, ship, or plane.||Any damage sustained when operating the two-wheeler in a high-risk area, such as a landslide zone or a flood-prone area.|
|Any damage to your Hero Honda CD Deluxe that is irreversible due to robbery or theft.||Any loss resulting from normal wear and tear, including electrical and mechanical breakdowns.|
|Any vandalism, riots, terrorism, or other human-caused damage to your Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike.||Own Damage or Personal injuries are not covered if you just have third-party Hero Honda 2-wheeler insurance.|
|In the event of an accident, the owner-rider is insured for personal injuries up to a maximum of 15 lakhs. The insured sum will be paid to the named beneficiary if they die due to the accident.||Any damage to the Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike due to an assault or a war in the country.|
Add-on Riders to Consider with Your Bike Insurance from Tata AIG
You can increase the level of protection for your Tata AIG comprehensive bike insurance by choosing an add-on plan from the list below.
- Consumable Cover: This add-on covers the price of replacing consumables that need to be serviced after an accident, such as engine oil, lubricants, etc.
- Cover for Return-to-Invoice: If your two-wheeler is damaged, this add-on may help you receive the invoice price of your car as compensation.
- Zero Depreciation: This rider pays for the cost of components that wear out over time without factoring in the depreciation.
- Roadside Assistance: This rider offers support in the event of an accident or breakdown, including towing the car to the closest repair shop.
- Owner-driver Personal Accident Insurance: With comprehensive bike insurance, the personal accident coverage is a maximum of ₹15 lakhs. In addition to the existing coverage, this add-on offers further protection.
- Third-Party Property Damage Coverage: With this add-on, you can extend the comprehensive policy's existing third-party liability protection.
- Medical Emergency Cost: If you are hurt in a severe accident, adding emergency medical expenses to your insurance policy will help you pay hospital bills and ambulance fees.
Why Must You Pick Tata AIG Bike Insurance for Your Hero Honda CD Deluxe Bike?
Listed below are a few reasons why you must go with Tata AIG for insuring your Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike:
- We can assure you of a quick and straightforward policy buy and renewal procedure whether you are purchasing or renewing your Hero Honda bike insurance with us.
- Our bike insurance packages are designed to protect your bike completely, with the extra advantage of optional add-on covers.
- Tata AIG's 650+ claim professionals are constantly on top of their game to ensure a smooth claim settlement procedure.
- Our nationwide network of over 5000 garages ensures you obtain cashless services quickly and effectively.
Hero Honda CD Deluxe: A Brief Overview of the Bike
Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike is one of Hero Honda's most affordable models. As the brand is known for providing excellent revolutionary mechanics and designs, this bike from the house of Hero Honda is also known for the same. Despite its modest price, the bike offers a top mileage of 74 kilometres per litre. In addition, a four-stroke 97.2 cc air-cooled engine propels the two-wheeler.
Hero Honda CD Deluxe Variants and Prices
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price* in New Delhi (₹)|
|Hero Honda CD Deluxe 100 cc||₹46,930 (Discontinued)|
Hero Honda CD Deluxe Features: Unique Selling Points
The following are some of the unique selling points of the Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike:
- The Hero Honda CD Deluxe engine provides a maximum horsepower of 7.70 at 7,500 revolutions per minute and a peak torque of 8 Nm at 4,500 revolutions per minute.
- It provides a maximum mileage of 74 kilometres per litre, offering consumers a value-for-money product in terms of fuel efficiency and low maintenance costs.
- Despite the two-wheeler being highly economical, the brand has maintained when it comes to offering top-notch performance.
- The bike's engine might be small, but the company's vision with this product is immense. No motorcycle can beat this one in this price segment.
Top Contenders of the Hero Honda CD Deluxe
Listed below are some of the bikes that rival the Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike:
- Bajaj CT100
- Bajaj Platina 100
- Honda Shine
- Honda CD 110 Dream
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
1. How soon should I renew my Hero insurance to qualify for the NCB?
It is best to renew your Tata AIG Hero Honda bike insurance online at least a few days before the policy expires. That way, you may avoid losing the protection or the No Claim Bonus reduction on premiums provided by Hero Honda bike insurance.
Suppose you need to renew your Hero Honda bike insurance on time. In that case, we provide you with a 90-day grace period during which you may renew your bike insurance policy online. However, the renewal still needs to be completed during this grace period. In that case, your policy will lapse, and you will no longer be eligible for the No Claim Bonus.
2. How does the Zero Depreciation benefit my Hero Honda two-wheeler insurance policy?
According to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy, the Tata AIG Zero Depreciation Allowance allows you to claim the whole insurance sum on the total loss of your two-wheeler without considering the depreciation costs. The Depreciation Allowance, on the other hand, is an optional protection that can be added to your comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan for an additional fee.
3. What are the customer service hours for Tata AIG?
You can contact our customer support staff anytime, and someone will attempt to get back to you and react to your concern as soon as possible.
4. Why is insuring a bike necessary?
The insurance process in India has exploded due to the need to absorb risk. In today's unpredictable world, insurance is becoming a requirement, and the roads are considerably more uncertain than anything else, which is why car insurance, particularly for two-wheelers, is critical. Two-wheeler insurance is both recommended and required by law.
5. What are some of the add-ons to go for a Hero CD Deluxe bike?
Listed below are some of the most sought-after add-ons for a Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike:
- Zero Depreciation
- Bike Engine Protect
- Roadside Assistance
- Consumables Cover
6. Can I terminate my CD Deluxe insurance policy during the tenor?
Yes, you may terminate your policy during the term by presenting appropriate supporting documentation demonstrating that you have obtained another insurance policy or that the RTO has revoked the registration of your insurance.
7. Is Hero Honda CD Deluxe discontinued?
Yes, the Hero Honda CD Deluxe bike is discontinued in India.