Hero Karizma Insurance
Hero Karizma Insurance
Hero MotoCorp launched their Karizma motorcycle in 2003 and then discontinued producing this model in the year 2014. Since then, it has gone through various cosmetic updates to suit a biker’s requirements. In consequence, Hero Karizma has recently recorded a combined sales of around 76 units in the duration of May 2018 to March 2019. It still has a robust build quality and is quicker off the line. It is now one of the best sports motorbikes produced by Hero MotoCorp.
Nevertheless, whatever salient features your bike is equipped with, according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act, it is mandatory for you to possess at least a third-party bike insurance policy that may secure you financially with respect to third-party liabilities. If you ride your pillion without having a valid insurance cover, it shall be considered a punishable offence and, thus, may attract a fine of around ₹2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months.
You may connect with a host of reputed insurers like Tata AIG to purchase or renew a two-wheeler insurance policy at quite reasonable premium rates.
Purchase or Renewal of Hero Karizma Bike Insurance via Tata AIG
If you are looking for insurance for your Hero Karizma bike, then you have landed at the right place. As you are well-versed with the efficiency and performance of your bike, you may understand how essential it is for you to own insurance for 2 wheeler.
Notwithstanding how sturdy your bike is, it needs protection from unforeseen accidental damage. And that’s why Tata AIG has come up with a bevy of bike insurance policies for your Hero Karizma to choose from that match your budget, preference, and other requirements.
Opting for a 2-wheeler insurance policy from a reputed insurer like Tata AIG not only ensures financial protection from accidental damages but also leaves you with peace of mind.
Whether you want to buy a new policy or renew an existing one for your Hero Karizma, you can do that with a simple and quick online process via the Tata AIG website or our mobile application in no time! Here are a few of the steps that you need to follow in order to purchase or renew your Hero bike insurance online:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and head to the Bike Insurance page.
- Input the registration number of your Hero Karizma bike. If you want to buy a new policy, click on the tab ‘Get Price’, or you may choose ‘Renew’ if you are likely to renew an existing Tata AIG policy.
- As soon as you provide the required information, the online calculator will display the bike insurance details. You may now opt for a suitable Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your two-wheeler from the given list.
- You are also required to provide information regarding any insurance claim you filed previously. However, if you did not file a claim earlier, you instantly become eligible for a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount when you apply for the renewal of your Hero Karizma insurance online.
- Now, you can check out the total insurance premium payable by you in regards to the chosen 2-wheeler policy.
- If you want, you can also enhance your chosen Tata AIG comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy with our add-on covers and provide maximum protection to your bike.
- Once you have made the final selection, it’s time to make the online payment via any chosen medium that is convenient to you.
- And, voila! A soft copy of your Hero Karizma bike insurance is ready to be sent to your registered email ID. Now, you can take your pillion on the road sans any worries!
Hero Karizma Bike Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The premium amount of your Hero bike insurance depends on numerous factors, including the Insured Declared Value (IDV), your bike’s variant, registration date, your city of residence, policy type, add-on covers chosen by you, and the No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount (if applicable).
There are basically two types of insurance policies available for a two-wheeler, i.e. third-party insurance or comprehensive insurance. If you opt for a basic but mandatory third-party bike insurance policy, it will require you to pay less premium as it provides you coverage only against third-party liabilities.
On the other hand, if you opt for a comprehensive policy, your Hero Karizma insurance cost may go higher as it provides you with extended coverage that ensures financial protection against accidental damages done to both you and the third party. You may also enhance a comprehensive policy with some add-on covers that offer greater protection. Bear in mind that they come with extra cost. You can visit the Tata AIG website and compare two-wheeler insurance policies offered by us and make the best choice for yourself.
You can also use our online two-wheeler insurance premium calculator to determine the exact premium cost sans any hassle.
Hero Karizma Insurance Add-ons by Tata AIG
As you go ahead with the Tata AIG comprehensive policy for your Hero Karizma bike, you may now enhance the protection cover with the following add-on benefits:
Depreciation Allowance: If you have lost your bike, you can use this add-on cover to claim the full insurance amount without factoring in your bike’s cost of depreciation. It is also referred to as the Zero Depreciation Cover.
Emergency Medical Expenses: As the name suggests, this add-on cover reimburses all the medical costs that incur due to an injury caused to you or any damage done to your pillion rider. Besides that, it also covers the ambulance cost for you.
Roadside Assistance: If, due to any mechanical breakdown, you and your pillion rider are stranded on a roadside, then this add-on cover lets you avail of a roadside assistance facility. You may call our team when required, and they will be there to help you with bike repairing, towing, dead battery, fuel replenishment, etc.
Consumable Expenses: If, due to an accident, you lost any bike consumables, such as grease, screws, lubricants, brake oils, and more, this add-on is there to cover the cost of their replacement, repairing, or replenishment.
Return-to-Invoice Cover: While filing a claim in apropos of the total loss damage to your two-wheeler, you may use this add-on cover to reimburse the road taxes, the on-road price, and the bike registration fee.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Hero Karizma Bike Insurance
|Tata AIG Hero Karizma Bike Insurance Covers||Tata AIG Hero Karizma Bike Insurance Does Not Cover|
|Total loss due to theft or irreversible damage caused to your bike.||General wear and tear or any electrical or mechanical damage.|
|Damage caused due to riots, terror acts, etc.||If you forget to wear a helmet, ride your bike under the influence of alcohol, or do not own valid insurance.|
|Damage caused due to natural calamities, such as floods, earthquakes, etc.||If you deliberately ride your bike in restricted usage surroundings.|
|Damage caused due to lightning, explosion, self-ignition, etc.||If you use your private bike for commercial purposes, speed racing, adventure sports, etc.|
|Third-party liabilities caused by your insured bike.||Damages caused due to invasions, nuclear threats, war-like activities, etc.|
|Personal accidental cover for you and your bike, including the add-on covers (in case of a comprehensive policy).||Personal accidental cover for you and your bike if the policy covers only third-party liabilities.|
|Damage is caused when the bike is transported via airways, waterways, railways, etc.||Any loss due to break-ins and theft that do not really lead to the 2-wheeler being stolen.|
The coverage may slightly differ as per the type of insurance policy for2-wheeler. For example, if you have opted for third-party insurance for your 2-wheeler, it will only cover third-party liabilities. To get the above-mentioned coverage, you should choose comprehensive Hero bike insurance online from Tata AIG.
Why is it Important to Have Your Hero Karizma Bike Insurance Online via Tata AIG?
Whether you are seeking your Hero Karizma insurance renewal or planning to buy a new policy, Tata AIG assures you of a quicker and smoother online process.
- Tata AIG’s insurance policies have been designed to provide you and your bike complete protection along with some add-on covers that you can opt for at an extra cost.
- With a customer base of more than 5 crore members, Tata AIG ensures quality insurance services with complete reliability.
- With more than 5,000 garages across the nation, we make sure that you receive prompt and efficient cashless services.
- We are empowered with more than 650 claim experts who ensure that you avail of a claim settlement through a seamless process.
Overview – Hero Karizma Bike
Launched in the year 2003 by Hero MotoCorp, Hero Karizma is the first high-capacity motorbike, which was later discontinued. However, it again returned with a bang and recorded a combined sale of around 76 units between May 2018 and March 2019. It is now ranked amongst the best motorbikes in India.
With its salient features, such as LED position lamps, dual dynamic headlamps, sporty tail lights, and wide tyres, it has been winning the hearts and minds of thousands of consumers across the country. This astounding two-wheeler from Hero MotoCorp is available in blazing red, vibrant orange, spotlight white, and panther black colours.
Hero Karizma Variants and Ex-Showroom Price
|Hero Karizma Variants||Ex-showroom Price (may change city-wise)|
|Hero Karizma ZMR V1 (Old Model)||₹1,00,000|
|Hero Karizma ZMR V2||₹1,08,000|
|Hero Karizma ZMR Dual Tone Edition||₹1,10,500|
|Hero Karizma R V1 (Old Model)||₹81,600|
|Hero Karizma R V2||₹84,780|
Hero Karizma Bike Unique Selling Points
- Powered by an air-cooled 4-stroke OHC engine, the Hero Karizma bike offers a displacement of 223cc and 250cc in different variants.
- This two-wheeler is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox and manual transmission.
- It comes with safety features, such as an analogue speedometer and tachometer, step-up seat, fuel gauge, trip metre, passenger footrest, and more.
- It has a fuel capacity of around 15 litres and a ground clearance of about 145 mm.
- Besides that, it features electricals, such as turn signal lamps, LED tail lights, a halogen bulb headlight, and more.
Rivals of Hero Karizma Models
Here is a list of some of its best competitors:
- TVS Apache RR 310
- KTM RC 390
- Bajaj Pulsar N160
- Honda Hornet 2.0
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 125
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. Which insurance policy should I choose for the Hero Karizma bike?
1. Which insurance policy should I choose for the Hero Karizma bike?
According to the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, you must own at least a third-party insurance policy that covers damages against third-party liabilities. However, it is advisable to have a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy that provides extended coverage to both you and the third party for the damages. Also, do not forget to apply for your Hero bike insurance renewal once it expires, for it’s mandatory to have a valid insurance policy to legally take your bike on the road.
2. How to opt for the right insurance for my Hero Karizma?
Do consider the following points before choosing an insurance policy for your two-wheeler:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your Hero Karizma bike
- Coverage benefits
- Service benefits
- Insurance premium rates, i.e. insurance cost you need to pay for your Hero Karizma bike
- Hero bike insurance renewal price, in case of an existing policy
3. Will my insurance policy cover engine damage repair costs?
Yes. If you opt for consumable expenses add-on cover along with your comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy, it helps you cover all the costs of repairing, replacement, and replenishment caused due to an accident.
4. How may I buy an insurance policy?
You may visit the Tata AIG website or use our mobile applications, opt for a policy of your choice, make the premium payment, and voila! The soft copy of your insurance policy is delivered to your registered email ID in no time.
5. What to do if my two-wheeler is completely damaged due to an accident?
You may visit the Tata AIG website or access your registered account via the mobile application. Go ahead with the ‘Claim Now’ option and provide the required details to file a claim. Once you do that, our team will help you navigate through the other necessary steps.