Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance
Kawasaki's new models never fail to impress motorcycle enthusiasts. Since the Ninja 300's debut, the manufacturer has only received positive feedback from critics. Ninja is known for its comfort, sportier appearance, and powerful performance. Because most of this bike's spare parts, such as wheels, brakes, and panels, are made in the domestic market, the Ninja 300's price is also reasonable.
If you intend to buy or already own a Ninja 300, make sure it is covered by a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. The Kawasaki bike insurance shields your Ninja 300 financially against the damage caused by fire, natural catastrophes, or man-made disasters. The policy also covers the cost of medical treatment if the rider is injured while riding your Ninja bike and provides a lump sum payment in the worst-case scenario, such as permanent disability or death.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance Renewal/Buy via Tata AIG
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is a sports bike with various smart riding features that a rider could want in their dream bike. This bike is an excellent companion for long journeys thanks to its comfortable seating position, lighter kerb weight, and increased ground clearance. But what if your Ninja is not insured?
Here is how you can get the insurance policy for your bike from Tata AIG:
- Go to the Tata AIG website and navigate to the 2-wheeler insurance online page. On the screen, you will see renewal and purchase options.
- If you are an existing Tata AIG customer, simply enter your Ninja 300 registration details and click on the 'Renew' tab to renew your policy.
- First-time buyers must tap on the 'Get Price' after providing the necessary information.
- In the next step, fill out the insurance policy for the bike application form.
- Calculate your Ninja 300's insured declared value (IDV) and select the same from the drop-down menu.
- If earlier you have submitted any claim, mention it on your application. In the event of claim-free years, use the no-claim bonus (NCB) rewards (applicable for renewal) to lower the Kawasaki Ninja 300 insurance cost.
- Once you complete all the previous steps, your screen will display the Kawasaki bike insurance cost. You can boost the scope of your policy coverage by picking the most suitable riders.
- Finally, make a payment by selecting one of the various digital payment methods displayed on the screen.
After the payment transaction, you will receive a softcopy of your policy documents via email. Tata AIG offers offline purchasing options through their branch offices or registered insurance agents. You can also get your Kawasaki bike insurance renewal from Tata AIG without any hassle.
Kawasaki Bike Insurance Cost – Your Premium Amount
When you purchase comprehensive bike insurance, the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI) determines the premium for your policy’s third-party bike insurance portion. The regulator decides the premium based on the engine displacement size. The insurer is only responsible for determining the price for own-damage coverage.
The own-damage premium depends on the make and model, number of add-ons, registration city, and IDV. Your bike's IDV is the maximum sum your insurer will pay if your Ninja 300 is irreparably damaged or stolen. When the IDV is higher, so is the premium, and vice versa.
It is never recommended to share incorrect IDV for a lower premium, resulting in claim rejection. To calculate the IDV, you should always use an insurance premium calculator. You can calculate this figure manually by subtracting depreciation from the selling price.
Add-ons for Kawasaki Bike Insurance by Tata AIG
In India, road mishaps are common. The majority of accidents are caused by disregard for traffic rules, drunk driving, pedestrian carelessness, and poor road conditions. If your bike is damaged in such tragic incidents, the repair costs are so high that paying for the repairs appears difficult if you do not have adequate insurance. However, there are some situations in which a standard policy with no riders will not suffice. For example, if your bike breaks down in the middle of your journey, you will need roadside assistance coverage to get immediate mechanical assistance.
While getting 2-wheeler insurance online, particularly, Kawasaki bike insurance online from Tata AIG, you can customise your policy based on your needs by selecting from the following riders –
- Consumable expense cover
- Return-to-invoice covers
- Depreciation allowance
- Personal accident cover
- Emergency medical expenses
- Roadside assistance cover
- Additional coverage for third-party property damage
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Kawasaki Bike Insurance
A bike insurance policy does not cover every uneven incident. Also, the coverage varies slightly between insurance companies. Thus, reviewing the Kawasaki two-wheeler insurance policy wording before settling on any insurer is crucial. The scope of coverage is summarised below if you want to purchase a policy from Tata AIG.
|Things covered under Kawasaki Ninja 300 insurance?||Things not covered under Kawasaki Ninja 300 insurance?|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused by accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities, speed tests, and durability tests|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
[Note: Only comprehensive bike insurance and standalone own damage cover offer all the above-mentioned coverages. Third-party bike insurance coverage is strictly limited to paying for third-party liabilities.]
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Kawasaki Bike Insurance?
Kawasaki is one of India's most dependable motorcycle manufacturers. The brand has released some unique models in the Indian market over the years, and the Ninja 300 is one of them. You must have two-wheeler insurance from a reputable company such as Tata AIG for an elegant-looking sports bike.
Here are the key reasons why purchasing two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG is a wise choice.
- Tata AIG has a legacy of successfully serving over five crore customers. The company is also expanding its pan-India reach to serve remote areas better.
- Tata AIG has a partnership with over 8700 network garages in India. In the event of an accident, you can take your bike to any of these garages for free services.
- You can expand the scope of your policy coverage by selecting from eight riders when purchasing or renewing your policy.
- Tata AIG has one of the best claim settlement ratios (98%) in the insurance industry and is known for its simplified claim settlement process.
- You can get up to a 50% discount on your Tata AIG policy premium by avoiding unnecessary claims and riding carefully.
Overview - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Bike Model
The Ninja 300's bodywork is identical to other Ninja models. However, the bike has numerous enhancements that one cannot overlook. The floating windshield, high minimalistic tail design, digital panel, multi-reflector headlamps and sporty glass in the front give it a sleek appearance. In terms of comfort, the Ninja 300 has synchronised handlebars, a better seat height, and enough space to relieve knee strain during long rides.
This bike's powerful parallel twin engine and six-speed transmission allow it to reach a top speed of 182 km/h. Another thing to keep an eye on in this Ninja 300 is the pick-up. It only takes 5.6 seconds to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h.
Technical features of Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Users reported mileage of 26 km/l
- Engine displacement of 296 cc
- Maximum torque of 26.1 Nm @ 10,000 rpm
- Maximum power of 38.88 bhp @ 11,000 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity of 17 litres
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Bike Price in India and its Variants
The Ninja 300 BS-VI is among the most affordable sports bikes in India. It comes in a single variant and three colour shades: Ebony, Candy Lime Green, and Lime Green. This bike's exclusive showroom price is ₹3,37,000. However, the price does not include insurance, registration fees, road tax, and a few other mandatory charges. Ninja 300 prices vary by state and are subject to revision at the company's discretion.
|Kawasaki Ninja 300||₹3,37,000|
Unique Selling Points: Kawasaki Ninja 300 Bike Features
Although the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is a sports bike, it can also serve as an excellent daily commuter or intra-city ride companion. The larger 1405mm wheelbase, a lower kerb weight of 179 kg, and an ideal seat height of 1110 mm make this bike a popular choice in the entry/mid-level sports segment. Some other interesting attributes of this bike are as follows.
- The design is the primary reason to buy this bike. Ninja 300 sports a twin-pod headlight, Y-shaped alloy wheels, sporty windscreen, side-slung exhaust, and stylish split-style seats.
- The technical features of this bike include a four-stroke parallel twin engine, a fuel injection supply system, and liquid cooling technology. It further has a six-speed gearbox and digital ignition system.
- In terms of smart features, the Ninja 300 has heat management technology, a digital trip metre, an analogue tachometer, a forced lubrication wet sump, and a digital clock.
Rivals of Kawasaki Ninja 300
Kawasaki Ninja 300 is a mid-range sports bike known for its performance and sportier appearance. The bike has excellent riding dynamics, distinct exhaust notes, and parallel twin engines that distinguish it from its competitors. The following is a list of Ninja 300's main competitors.
- TVS Apache RR 310
- BMW G 310 R
- KTM 390 Duke
- BMW G 310 RR
- Keeway K300 R
- Honda CB300R
- TVS Akula-310
- BMW R nine T
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
How do I file a Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance claim?
How do I file a Kawasaki Ninja 300 Insurance claim?
The claim settlement process varies depending on the insurer. If you have Tata AIG bike insurance, you only need to follow four steps to have your claim settled.
- Go to the Tata AIG website and jump to the two-wheeler insurance section to fill out the claim application. You will be required to provide FIR details, policy number, and personal information.
- After the executives at Tata AIG receive your application, they will assign you an inspecting officer to assess the nature of the loss and the amount of damage sustained by your motorcycle.
- Post inspection, you can have your bike towed to the nearest garage for repairs.
- Next, the claim support team will review the inspection report and cross-check the information you provided on the claim form. Your claim request will be processed if everything is in order.
If you have submitted a reimbursement claim, the amount will be settled within a few business days. On the other hand, your repair bills will be paid to the garage owner's account if you choose a cashless claim.
What factors influence the price of Kawasaki Ninja 300 two-wheeler insurance?
Every variable that contributes to the bike insurer's liability or increases the probability of a claim submission influences your premium. These include –
- Manufacturing year
- Model and variant
- Sum-insured amount
- Place of registration
- Voluntary deductible amount
- Number of add-ons chosen
- Mode of insurance purchase/renewal
How can I lower the price of my Kawasaki Ninja 300 insurance?
You can lower your Kawasaki insurance costs by focusing on factors that reduce the likelihood of a claim or limit the insurer's liability.
- Install an anti-theft device on your Ninja. It will minimise the likelihood of bike theft.
- Being attentive while riding reduces the likelihood of an accident and the associated claim while also assisting you in earning no-claim bonus (NCB) rewards. The NCB can help reduce premium prices by 50%.
- Raise the voluntary deductible. However, keep in mind that it will increase out-of-pocket expenses for bike repairs.
- Never go for aftermarket alterations. It will reduce the bike's performance while increasing the premium price.
Is the Kawasaki Ninja 300 a good bike?
Yes, the BS-VI Kawasaki Ninja 300 is unquestionably India's best sports bike. It has several high-tech features, including dual-channel ABS and a slipper clutch, to ensure your safety on the road. Another factor that contributes to the Ninja 300's value is Kawasaki's backing. Although this bike has several safety features, you must still purchase bike insurance to comply with the law and have a double layer of protection.
How can I renew my Kawasaki Ninja 300 insurance with Tata AIG?
You have the option to renew your Tata AIG policy online and offline. For online renewal, you are required to visit the company's official website and navigate to the two-wheeler insurance section. If you want to renew your policy offline, you can go to Tata AIG's registered agent or a branch office in your city.
How much does the Kawasaki Ninja 300 base model cost?
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is only available in one variant, which costs Rs 3,37,000. (ex-showroom). The price shown here does not include road tax, insurance, or registration fees. If you want to buy this sports bike, you can choose from three different colours.
Is it mandatory to purchase Kawasaki Ninja 300 insurance?
Yes, you are not permitted to ride your motorcycle on Indian roads unless you have valid insurance. According to the Motor Vehicle Act, every single motor vehicle, regardless of type, must have at least third-party liability insurance. The minimum coverage pays for third-party property damage and bodily injury to pedestrians and other motorists. However, this insurance policy is not obligated to pay for damage to your bike.