Yamaha Crux Insurance
Yamaha Crux Insurance
The Yamaha Crux is one of the most affordable and oldest two-wheelers from Yamaha, the Japanese automaker. It was introduced in the commuter market of India back in 2001 and successfully kept selling units until 2016, after which it was discontinued. It was designed with simple yet robust features to last on the streets. The target customer base for this two-wheeler was the rural marketplace, yet it surprisingly flourished in the suburban market. Its features, specifications, affordable price point, and low maintenance cost make it a popular pick amongst Indian buyers.
If you own a Yamaha Crux, you should factor in the occurrence of any unfortunate instances or accidents that can cause damage to your vehicle. Taking this into consideration, investing in Yamaha Crux insurance is mandatory. You can opt for comprehensive two-wheeler insurance if you want complete coverage for your two-wheeler, third party, and yourself. Tata AIG provides easy-to-purchase and affordable insurance policies to keep your bike safe and you out of stress.
While planning to buy Yamaha bike insurance, you can also avail of several add-ons to top up the two-wheeler insurance you purchase. Add-ons will extend extra protection to your vehicle. With Tata AIG, you can get an exact quote within minutes to check the Crux insurance price of the premium you require to pay for your two-wheeler insurance plan. You input the basic details, and the bike insurance calculator will fetch you the insurance premium you need to pay.
Yamaha Crux Insurance Renewal / New Purchase via Tata AIG
With Tata AIG, purchasing insurance for two-wheelers or renewing your existing bike insurance is easy and quick. For a new two-wheeler or Yamaha bike insurance renewal, you should visit the Tata AIG website and follow the steps below for a hassle-free experience.
- Visit the bike insurance page on the Tata AIG website.
- Enter your two-wheeler/bike registration number, select 'Get Price' if you wish to purchase a new insurance policy, or choose 'Renew' if you want to renew your existing Tata AIG bike insurance policy.
- The bike insurance calculator will fetch the premium details required to be paid for your two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Next, you must select your bike's appropriate Insured Declared Value (IDV).
- Inform the insurer in the box provided if you have ever claimed in the past. Alternatively, if you have never claimed in the past, you will be eligible for a No Claim Bonus(NCB).
- The payable premium for a Tata AIG bike insurance plan will appear on the screen.
- Following this, you will need to top up your Crux insurance with eight available add-ons to strengthen your bike insurance coverage further.
- Once done, you need to make a payment online via one of the available payment options.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation and a soft copy of your Yamaha Crux insurance policy on your registered email address or contact number.
Yamaha Crux Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The Yamaha Crux insurance price depends on multiple factors, including the type of policy you choose, residing city, add-ons, date of registration, NCB discount, etc.
The premiums for third-party insurance coverage are low as they provide minimal financial coverage. IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) declares the premium rate yearly based on engine cubic capacity. On the other hand, if you prefer to purchase an insurance plan that offers complete coverage, you can opt for a comprehensive insurance policy. The premiums for a comprehensive plan are higher as it offers extensive financial cover.
Apart from the kind of insurance policy you select, another premium determining factor is the IDV of your two-wheeler. You can visit a local dealership to know the IDV of your vehicle or calculate it using the premium calculator on the Tata AIG website to estimate the premium sum of your Yamaha Crux.
How to Calculate Premiums for New Yamaha Crux?
If you wish to know the premium sum for your new bike, you need to enter the below details into the bike insurance calculator available on the Tata AIG website:
- Two-wheeler registration details
- If the RC number is unavailable, input the model and make details of the car.
How to Calculate Premiums for Second-hand and Old Yamaha Crux?
To calculate the premium sum for your old or second-hand two-wheeler, you need to enter the below details into the bike insurance calculator available on the Tata AIG website:
- Existing insurance details
- Claim details of the past year
- Owner details - name, contact details, age, gender, etc.
Once entered, the Tata AIG premium calculator will fetch the insurance sum you need to pay for the insurance policy you plan on buying.
Add-ons for Yamaha Crux Insurance by Tata AIG
You can purchase a Yamaha bike insurance online and enhance the offered benefits by adding on unique add-on covers offered by Tata AIG:
1. Depreciation Allowance - The depreciation allowance helps beat depreciation. This add-on will reimburse the depreciation value if you file for a repair or replacement of bike parts and have a depreciation sum deduction. 2. Return-to-Invoice Cover - It helps you claim the invoice cost of your two-wheeler in case of complete damage or theft. Here, you get your Yamaha Crux's IDV or Insured Declared Value. 3. Emergency Medical Expenses - In case of any accidents, this add-on will provide you with a reimbursement of the ambulance and medical costs of treatments you avail of at any medical facility. 4. Additional Personal Accident Cover for the Owner-Driver - This add-on provides personal accident coverage to safeguard the owner-driver and their family in the case of fatalities or serious injuries caused due to accidents. 5. Additional Third-Party Property Damage Cover - This add-on allows you to get an added reimbursement for third-party coverage. 6. Consumables Expenses - If your bike suffers damage or loss of bike consumables during an accident, you can claim the reimbursement for repairing or replacing them using this add-on. There is coverage for multiple consumables, including nuts/bolts, screws, engine oil, washers, grease, distilled water, lubricants, brake oil, etc. However, it does not include fuel reimbursement. 7. Roadside Assistance - With roadside assistance, you can avail of immediate service at your location in case of any roadside issue with your Yamaha Crux. Be it a flat tire situation, fuel requirement, dead battery, or electrical or mechanical repairs, we got you covered.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Yamaha Crux Insurance
|What is covered?
|What is not covered?th>
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury
|Normal wear and tear due to depreciation
|Damages caused by accidents
|Damages caused during driving without a driving licence
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.
|Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss
|Damages due to riots, vandalism or strikes
|Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages
|Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants
|Damages caused by terrorist activities
|Damages due to racing activities, speed tests, and durability tests
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.
|Damages due to war or nuclear threats
|Damages caused during transit
|Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy
[Note: Only comprehensive insurance cover and standalone own damage cover insurance offer the above-mentioned benefits. With third-party bike insurance, you will not get damage coverage for any of the above-mentioned scenarios except for third-party liabilities.]
The process of purchasing insurance for two-wheelers is quick and convenient. On the Tata AIG website, you can use a handheld gadget and buy an insurance policy within minutes.
Why is it important to have Tata AIG for your Yamaha Crux Insurance Online?
- You can avail of multiple discounts on the premium sum while buying an insurance policy online. Apart from the NCB or No Claim Bonus that provides discounts all year round, you can also avail of other discounts while buying or renewing your two-wheeler insurance policy online. Online purchases save the hassles of paperwork and help avoid the overhead costs, which finally leads to offering you discounted prices.
- You get 360-degree coverage insurance for your two-wheeler with 8 unique add-on choices.
- There is a vast network of over 3300 garages across the country for cashless and hassle-free service.
- Availability of 650 claim experts to aid you in the insurance claiming process for a hassle-free and smooth experience.
- A brand serving the masses for the past 20 years, with a family of over 5 crore happy customers
- Tata AIG flaunts a 98% settlement rate in the financial year 2020-2021.
Overview – Yamaha Crux Bike Model
Yamaha Crux is one of the most pocket-friendly bikes from Yamaha, the Japanese automaker. It was first manufactured in 2001 and kept selling in the market until 2016. Yamaha brought Crux in merely one variant known as the Yamaha Crux Standard. It was designed in two colours, black and maroon. It was the cheapest two-wheeler offered by Yamaha at that time. The company built the design of this two-wheeler in a simple yet robust format to last on uneven roads easily.
One can easily say it is the ride of the middle-class man in India and sold out in decent numbers in its time. The primary target audience for Yamaha Crux was the rural masses of India, yet it performed exceptionally well in the suburban market. Its affordable cost, adequate features, decent specifications, and low maintenance cost make it a popular two-wheeler.
Yamaha Crux Variants and Price
Yamaha Crux has one variant. The price of the same is ₹39,667 (ex-showroom price in Delhi). However, it comes in two colour options – Black and Maroon.
Unique Selling Points – Yamaha Crux Features
- Yamaha Crux mileage is approximately 55-65 kmpl.
- Single-piece handle type
- Drum-type front and rear disc brakes
- Odometer and fuel gauge
- Swingarm rear suspension
- Nm of torque and an air-cooled 7.5 BHP engine.
- Double-cradle frame and tube tyres
- It claims to provide a top pace of 93 kmph and comes with a 4-speed gearbox.
- Spoke wheels
- Bulb taillight and signal indicators
- 12V headlight
- It features a stylish body and comes in two catchy colours - Black and maroon.
- Pillion seat and pillion grabrail
- Telescopic front suspension
- Analogue instrument cluster with speedometer
- Adjustable shockers offer the rider a comfortable ride even on non-smooth roads.
- Maintenance-free battery type
- 130 DIA Drum Brake
- A pocket-friendly bike that a middle-class man can afford for their convening daily commute.
- Single body seat design
- Kick start option
- Wet multiple-disc clutch
Rivals of Yamaha Crux
- Bajaj CT100
- TVS Radeon
- Hero HF Dawn
- Bajaj Platina
- Honda Shine
- TVS Sport
- Hero HF Deluxe
- Hero HF 100
- Hero Splendor Plus
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
How can I make online payments for my Yamaha Crux insurance?
How can I make online payments for my Yamaha Crux insurance?
With Tata AIG, you can make quick online payments for your Yamaha Crux insurance plan. There are multiple digital payment methods available for your convenience. Once you get the premium details on the bike insurance calculator, you should click on 'Pay Now'. Once you click on Pay Now, you will get varying payment options like credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI to select a suitable one.
How can I renew my Yamaha Crux insurance online?
- Visit the Tata AIG bike insurance page and enter the registration number of your two-wheeler.
- Hit the 'Renew' option to submit the registration number.
- If you are switching to Tata AIG from a different insurer, hit the 'Get Price' option.
- Next, submit the required details and information for your Yamaha bike insurance renewal price.
- Finally, proceed to the payment section and pay for the chosen insurance via a convenient payment option.
Is it mandatory to own two-wheeler insurance?
Yes! As stated by the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, all motor vehicles that operate on Indian roads should have valid motor insurance.
What are the advantages of purchasing bike insurance online?
There are several advantages of purchasing bike insurance online:
- It is time-saving and convenient.
- You can compare multiple insurance policies at one given time before picking the one that suits your requirements.
- Migration from one insurance company to a different one is easy.
- You can customise your insurance policy and avail yourself of multiple add-ons per choice.
- One can avail all the brochures and details in one place.
- You get to enjoy secure, quick, and cashless modes of payment.
How many add-ons can I purchase?
You can purchase any number of add-ons with your insurance policy. However, remember that every add-on comes for an added cost, further increasing your premium sum.
Does the comprehensive bike insurance plan offer personal damage coverage?
Yes! A comprehensive insurance plan offers personal damage cover.