Yamaha Fz 250 Insurance
Yamaha FZ 250 Insurance
Yamaha is a well-known motorbike manufacturer in India. The brand entices sports bike enthusiasts with bike models that have modern technology, beautiful looks, and an enjoyable riding experience. The Yamaha FZ 250 incorporates the company's hallmark design elements as well.
Suppose you have this bike or are planning to buy a second-hand one anytime soon; we recommend obtaining two-wheeler insurance to safeguard your prized possession and yourself, so you may rise without worrying about excessive repair or allied expenses. The government has also approved new regulations to protect riders requiring every bike or scooter to be insured with at least third-party insurance for two-wheelers.
To be financially protected against two-wheeler-related damages, you must have the proper Yamaha FZ250 insurance. While purchasing a third-party insurance plan protects you against third-party liability, selecting a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan with an Own Damage coverage is preferable.
A comprehensive Yamaha bike insurance plan includes Own Damage and Third-Party insurance coverage for total financial protection. As a result, you're covered if your two-wheeler is damaged, lost, or stolen. The damages are covered in the event of an accident, explosion/fire, natural calamity, a man-made activity, and so on.
So, if you are considering purchasing a Yamaha FZ 250 insurance, what's better than having Tata AIG as your two-wheeler insurance partner? With Tata AIG Yamaha bike insurance coverage, you are 360° protected from every side. Also, purchasing or renewing two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG is straightforward.
Yamaha FZ 250 Insurance Renewal/Purchase via Tata AIG
Comprehensive bike insurance coverage protects your bike against various problems, saving you time and effort in keeping your bike secure. A valid Yamaha bike insurance online may be readily obtained by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the bike insurance page on our official Tata AIG website.
- To obtain bike insurance coverage, enter your bike registration number and click the "Get Price" option. If you wish to do a Yamaha bike insurance renewal, choose "Renew".
- Fill out the online form with your information to receive relevant bike insurance rates.
- You may select an appropriate Insured Declared Value from the list of IDVs presented to get your Yamaha FZ 250 insurance price from the list of IDVs supplied.
- Fill in any claim data if you submitted a claim in the previous year; otherwise, continue. In the second case, you may be eligible for a No Claim Bonus discount on your premium rates.
- Your Yamaha bike insurance renewal price or amount for a new plan will be displayed on the screen.
- You may purchase your Yamaha FZ 250 bike insurance using our convenient digital payment options. A PDF copy of your Yamaha bike insurance policy will be emailed to your registered email address.
Yamaha FZ 250 Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
When purchasing a Yamaha FZ 250 insurance coverage for your two-wheeler, it's necessary to understand the insurance rate and the premiums you must pay. Several factors influence your Yamaha FZ 250 insurance price, such as the bike's engine, the brand, the place where the two-wheeler is registered, the make and model, and, most crucially, the bike's Insured Declared Value.
You may obtain the IDV of your motorbike from your local dealership. The IDV is the present market worth of your bike and is used to calculate the insurance cost. In case of a total loss due to theft or permanent damage to the bike, the IDV is the amount you would get when filing a claim for the losses. This is why it is critical to select the proper IDV.
You may pick a third-party two-wheeler insurance plan or a suitable plan from an array of comprehensive policies at Tata AIG. For this, you may take the assistance of our online bike insurance calculator to know the rates and make a decision based on your needs and budget.
Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG Yamaha FZ 250 Bike Insurance Policy
|Things Included under Tata AIG Yamaha FZ 250 Bike Insurance||Things Not Included under Tata AIG Yamaha FZ 250 Bike Insurance|
|Damages to your Yamaha FZ 250 bike caused due to natural calamities like frost, floods, earthquakes, and so on.||Maintenance costs for the two-wheeler or damages caused by normal wear and tear.|
|Damage to the two-wheeler is caused by human reasons such as riots, vandalism, terrorism, etc.||Damage to your insured Yamaha FZ 250 if used outside the geographical area specified in the plan.|
|If the Yamaha FZ 250 bike is destroyed due to explosions, self-ignition, lightning, implosions, and so forth.||If the Yamaha FZ 250 bike is damaged due to the rider being intoxicated, not wearing a proper helmet, or not carrying a valid driver's license.|
|Personal Accident Coverage of Rs. 15 lakhs for the owner-driver for injuries and even death. In the event of the owner-rider's untimely death, the sum promised is paid to their stated nominee.||Only half of the cost of replacing consumables used owing to the two-wheeler’s wear and tear will be refunded.|
|Legal and financial consequences resulting from harm to a third-party person or property caused by the insured bike.||If losses occur when a private bike is utilised for business reasons or is destroyed while racing or participating in adventure sports.|
|The two-wheeler is totalled as a consequence of theft or damage beyond repair.||Damage to the bike as a result of war, nuclear threat, or rebellion in the nation./td>|
Add-on Riders to Consider Buying Along with Your Yamaha FZ 250 Bike Insurance
By paying an additional premium, you can purchase an add-on protection, which offers additional policy coverage. A comprehensive policy does cover a variety of factors, but if you want to protect yourself against particular events, you need some more.
- Medical Emergency Charges: If you are hurt in a severe accident, having emergency medical expenses added to your insurance policy will help you pay for the hospital bills and ambulance fees.
- Owner-driver Personal Accident Insurance: With comprehensive bike insurance, the personal accident coverage limit is ₹15 lakhs. In addition to the existing coverage, this add-on offers further protection.
- Zero Depreciation: This rider covers the cost of decaying parts without taking depreciation into consideration.
- Cover for Return-to-Invoice: If your two-wheeler is damaged, this add-on might be able to assist you to get reimbursed for the cost of your vehicle at the time of purchase.
- Roadside Assistance: In the event of a breakdown or accident, this rider offers help, including towing the car to the closest repair shop.
- Third-Party Property Damage Coverage: This add-on gives you the option to increase the third-party liability coverage that is currently included in the comprehensive policy.
- Consumable Cover: This add-on covers the price of replacing consumables that need to be updated after an accident, such as engine oil, lubricants, etc.
Why Should You Choose Tata AIG for Yamaha FZ 250 Bike Insurance?
When travelling from one location to another, your bike saves you much time and work. Tata AIG knows how vital your bike is to you and, as a result, provides the following outlined features in terms of two-wheeler insurance and top-notch service to assist you in protecting it:
- For more than 20 years, we have kept our pledge of meeting the two-wheeler insurance requirements of all bike insurance clients with steadfast dedication.
- We can provide prompt bike insurance claim settlement through a simple and easy process with a claim settlement ratio of 98% during the fiscal year 2020-2021.
- Our readily available Tata AIG customer care staff has always offered much-needed assistance to our family of over 5 million pleased consumers.
- Our nationwide network of 650 claim professionals guarantees that your claims are handled without complications and on time by assisting you at every step.
- Tata AIG provides a variety of bike insurance packages, including third-party bike insurance and comprehensive bike insurance.
Yamaha FZ 250: A Brief Overview of the Bike
Yamaha FZ 250 is the ideal solution for those searching for a road beast. The bike is a technical wonder with exceptional fuel economy. Furthermore, the cutting-edge ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with a hydraulic single-disc brake ensures improved control and safety.
Yamaha FZ 250: Variants and Prices
|Variant||Ex-Showroom Price* in New Delhi (₹)|
|Yamaha FZ 250 STD||₹46,930 (Discontinued)|
Yamaha FZ 250 Features: Unique Selling Points
If you are considering purchasing a Yamaha FZ 250, consider the following distinctive features:
- Yamaha bikes are recognised for their high build quality, and the FZ 250 is no exception. It boasts luxury components like bigger tyres, 41 mm front forks, state-of-the-art innovations like instant fuel economy, and an LED headlamp.
- The fuel-injected, oil-cooled 249 cc engine produces 20 Nm of torque at 6,000 revolutions per minute. It makes it more suitable for everyday riding.
- The first-in-class, complete LED headlamp provides brighter lighting using less electricity than a traditional bulb.
- The bike provides an exceptional mileage of 43 kilometres per litre stated by Yamaha. The tank extensions are aerodynamic, allowing for a commanding presence. Yamaha's Blue Core technology contributes to outstanding performance while keeping costs down.
Top Contenders of the Yamaha FZ 250
Listed below are some of the top competitors of the Yamaha FZ 250 bike:
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
- Yamaha R15S
- KTM 200 Duke
- Yamaha MT 15 V2
Frequently Asked Question
1. Is it preferable to purchase Kawasaki motorbike insurance online?
Yes, purchasing Yamaha FZ 250 insurance for your two-wheeler online is significantly more straightforward and less time-consuming. You may use online savings to calculate your rates, compare bike insurance plans, and select the coverage that best meets your demands and budget. Online bike insurance plans are legitimate; you may keep a physical copy while the soft (PDF) copy is well-protected over the web.
2. What does a Yamaha FZ 250 bike insurance policy cost?
If you wish to get Kawasaki bike insurance, you may use our online Tata AIG bike insurance rate calculator. To comprehend your bike insurance premium, you must first grasp the IDV of your bike while also considering other aspects like the city of registration, the bike’s cubic capacity, its brand and model, and so on. Your bike insurance premium may be as cheap or as high as you need it to be. However, prudently pick your IDV and two-wheeler insurance amount to pay low bike insurance premium costs.
3. Will I get coverage for every Yamaha FZ 250 bike part with a comprehensive insurance plan?
Comprehensive Insurance coverage will safeguard your bike financially against various damages or losses. However, some items, like the engine, may be excluded from the policy's coverage. As a result, you should think about expanding the coverage with appropriate add-ons, such as the Engine Protection cover.
4. What add-ons are available with Yamaha FZ 250 two-wheeler insurance?
The most sought-after Yamaha FZ 250 add-ons are Bike Engine Protection Cover, Roadside Assistance Cover, Zero Depreciation Cover, and so on. To personalise your comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy, you may select insurance add-ons based on your preferences.
5. How can I renew my Tata AIG Yamaha FZ 250 bike insurance?
You may renew your Yamaha Fazer 250 two-wheeler insurance using Tata AIG's official website or mobile app at your leisure. Entering a few facts about your motorbike and providing information about your existing insurance plan completes the procedure. Following that, you may simply pay and renew the policy online.
6. What papers do I need to renew my Tata AIG Yamaha FZ 250 insurance?
You do not need any physical documentation to renew your bike insurance coverage online with Tata AIG. Simply log in to your Tata AIG account via the web portal or mobile app and renew your policy by entering your two-wheeler information and prior policy information. It is a quick procedure.
7. Which Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance policy will give my Yamaha FZ 250 bike personal accident coverage?
To acquire accidental coverage for your Yamaha FZ 250, you can purchase a Tata AIG Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan. This coverage also covers third-party liabilities and damages and the loss or theft of your Yamaha FZ 250.