Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance
Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance
The Yamaha Ray ZR 125 is a lightweight street scooter from the ‘House of Yamaha’. Built on the concept of ‘Armored Energy’, the Ray ZR 125 has a sturdy design and weighs only 99kgs. This allows for easy handling of the two-wheeler.
Yamaha gained popularity in India in the 1980s with the famous RD350. Any biker who has lived during that time will know the power and performance the RD350 brought to bikes. However, being too costly, Yamaha also added the RX100 – a cost-efficient street hero for the masses. As a brand, Yamaha constantly evolves itself as per the changing needs of consumers. Yamaha bikes are also known for their superior build quality and specific attention to ensuring the safety of the rider. However, when you are riding a bike, unforeseen situations cannot be avoided. Hence, it is important to buy a bike insurance policy.
Tata AIG offers different types of insurance for two-wheelers:
- Third-Party insurance for 2 wheeler
- Standalone Own-Damage two-wheeler insurance policy
- Comprehensive insurance for 2 wheeler
In India, all bikes mandatorily need to have a third-party insurance policy. However, these policies offer coverage for third-party liabilities only. Any damage to the insured bike is not covered. Hence, opting for a comprehensive bike insurance policy is a better option. These policies offer third-party liability coverage and protect the insured bike from accidents, mishaps, theft, natural disasters, and man-made disasters.
You can visit our bike insurance page and compare two wheeler insurance to find the most cost-efficient policy as per your needs.
Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance Renewal/New Purchase via Tata AIG
We at Tata AIG believe in keeping processes simple and efficient. This is reflected in the ease with which you can buy or renew a bike insurance policy from our site. Here is a quick look at how you can buy or renew a Yamaha Ray ZR insurance policy online:
- Visit our website and go to the Bike Insurance page
- Enter the registration number of your Yamaha Ray ZR 125.
- Renewal: If you are an existing Tata AIG policyholder and are looking for a Yamaha bike insurance renewal, then click on ‘Renew’.
- New policy: If you are looking to purchase a new Yamaha bike insurance plan, then click on ‘Get Price’.
- Enter some important details of your bike and its existing policy (if any). Also, enter the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your Yamaha Ray ZR 125.
- If you are opting for Yamaha Ray ZR insurance renewal, then provide information about any claims that you have filed in the previous terms. If you have an accumulated No Claims Bonus, then make sure that you specify it too.
- Click on ‘Get Price’, and the premium for the bike insurance policy will be displayed on your screen
- You can choose add-ons if needed from our list of 7 essential add-on covers to customise the policy as per your needs
- We will offer a final quote
- If you are satisfied with the quote and features, then you can pay the premium using the payment options specified
- We will email and WhatsApp a copy of your bike insurance policy to you
Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance Price - Your premium amount
There are many factors that influence the premium of your Yamaha Ray ZR insurance policy. These include the type of policy you choose, the kind of bike you own, the year of manufacture, and many others.
For third-party bike insurance plans, the premium depends on the engine capacity of the two-wheeler. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), declares the premium for third-party bike insurance policies every year based on the engine capacity of the bike. The Yamaha Ray ZR is a 125cc bike. Hence, currently, the third-party Yamaha Ray ZR insurance price is ₹714 per annum.
For comprehensive bike insurance plans, the calculation of premiums is different. For these policies, the age of your bike, its make and model, your location, add-on covers, IDV, and many other factors are used to determine the premium. Hence, the Yamaha Ray ZR insurance price will depend on the extent of coverage you need. You can use our online bike insurance calculator to compare two-wheeler insurance plans and choose the best option for your Yamaha.
Add-ons for Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance by Tata AIG
At Tata AIG, we offer several add-on covers to help you customise the coverage for your bike. These are —
Depreciation Allowance – This is also known as a Zero Depreciation Cover. Usually, when you file a claim, we calculate the compensation amount by deducting depreciation from the sum assured. With this cover, you can claim the entire sum assured without any deduction for depreciation.
Return To Invoice Cover – If your bike gets damaged beyond repair or stolen, then this add-on allows you to claim the invoice cost of your bike.
Emergency Medical Expenses – It offers reimbursement of the cost of treatment and/or hospitalisation if the owner-driver or pillion rider gets injured in an accident involving the insured bike.
Additional Personal Accident cover for the owner-driver – This cover adds an additional amount to the sum insured if the owner-driver of the insured bike succumbs to the injuries sustained during an accident involving the bike.
Additional Third-Party Property damage cover – You can get additional coverage for third-party liabilities by purchasing this cover.
Consumables Expenses – Usually, comprehensive bike insurance policies do not cover the cost of consumables like oil, bearings, washers, etc. The Consumables Expenses cover offers reimbursement for these costs.
Roadside Assistance – This cover offers assistance with the emergency repairs of your bike if it breaks down at a place where there is no help nearby.
Here we would like to add that the Yamaha bike insurance renewal price or premium of a new policy significantly spikes because of add-on covers. Therefore, it is recommended to assess your requirement carefully before you choose an add-on cover.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance
Every bike insurance policy has inclusions and exclusions that you must understand before buying it. Here is a list of the things covered and not covered under Tata AIG’s comprehensive Yamaha Bike Insurance policy.
|Things Covered||DThings Not Covered|
|Damages to the insured bike due to accidents, fire, natural disasters, like floods, cyclones, and earthquakes||No coverage for damages to the bike due to wear and tear and ageing|
|All third-party liabilities due to the damages caused as a result of an accident involving the insured bike. This includes injuries to third-party persons and damages to third-party property||No coverage for damages caused due to driving under the influence of alcohol or any narcotic substance.|
|The owner-driver of the insured bike gets a personal accident cover of ₹15 lakhs. This also includes a death benefit for the nominee||No coverage for damages caused due to usage under restricted conditions like floods|
|Coverage for damages caused to the insured Ray ZR while in transit||No coverage for damages caused to the bike outside the geographical limits specified in the policy document|
|Coverage, as specified under the add-on covers purchased||No coverage if you use your bike for racing, speed tests, durability tests, etc.|
|Coverage against man-made disasters like riots, vandalism, acts of terrorism, etc.||No coverage if the owner-driver does not have a valid driving licence|
|Coverage against theft and total loss||The policy does not cover the damages if a private vehicle is used for commercial purposes|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance?
Tata AIG is one of the most trusted bike insurance brands in India. We offer extensive coverage and extend maximum support to policyholders during their lifecycle as bike owners. Here are some reasons that make Tata AIG the best option for your bike insurance needs:
- Buy or renew your bike insurance policy in a simple and hassle-free manner
- Choose from a range of seven add-ons that can help boost the coverage offered by the policy
- Tata AIG has a track record of a high claim settlement ratio in bike insurance
- Avail of cashless bike repairs through any of our 5000+ network garages
Overview – Yamaha Ray ZR 125
A slightly unconventionally designed, the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 stands out from its competition for more than its looks. Yamaha has used some unique design elements like a fly screen, handguards, massive faux air ducts, and independent indicators. The Ray ZR 125 has a Smart Motor Generator that ensures quieter engine start and 21-litre under-seat storage. Here are some technical features of the Yamaha Ray ZR 125:
- ARAI Mileage of 66 kmpl
- Engine Displacement of 125cc
- Max Torque 10.3nm at 5000rpm
- Max Power 8.2PS at 6500rpm
Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Price and Variants
The Yamaha Ray ZR 125 is available in the following variants:
|Variant Name||Ex-Showroom Price Delhi|
|Hybrid DLX Disk||₹84,930|
|Hybrid Street Rally||₹87,930|
Unique Selling Points: Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Features
Yamaha is a trusted name in two-wheelers in India. The Yamaha Ray ZR 125 is available in four variants and seventeen colours. It weighs around 99kgs and has a fuel capacity of 5.2 litres with an ARAI mileage of 66 kmpl. Here are some essential features of the Yamaha Ray ZR 125:
- It is one of the lightest scooters in the 125cc segment
- Segment-rivalling fuel efficiency
- One of the best braking mechanisms in the segment for optimum control
- Good amount of bottom-end and mid-range grunt that makes cutting through traffic easy
Rivals of Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Bike
Some close competitors of the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 are:
- TVS Ntorq 125
- Suzuki Avenis 125
- Honda Dio
- Hero Maestro Edge 125
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to claim Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance?
Tata AIG offers a simple claim settlement process as detailed below:
- Visit the ‘Self Service’ option on our website and log in using your registered phone number
- Enter your policy number and other details to register your claim
- Once your claim is received, our surveyor will contact you to inspect the damages to your bike
- Once the survey is complete, you can get the bike repaired at the nearest network garage
- Await the completion of the settlement process
How to Renew Yamaha Ray ZR Insurance?
Yamaha bike insurance renewal can be done online by following these simple steps:
- Visit our Bike Insurance page
- Provide the registration number of your car and click on ‘Renew’
- Enter the details of your bike and information about yourself
- Choose the add-ons if needed
- Get a quote for the Yamaha Ray ZR insurance policy. If the premium and features are to your liking, then pay the premium
What is the price of a Yamaha Ray ZR 125 bike?
The Yamaha Ray ZR 125 bike price varies from ₹80,230 for the Hybrid Drum model and goes up to ₹87,930 for the Hybrid Street Rally model.
What are the available variants in Yamaha Ray ZR 125 bike?
Yamaha Ray ZR 125 has the following variants:
- Hybrid Drum
- Hybrid Disk
- Hybrid DLX Disk
- Hybrid Street Rally