RTO Offices in Pimpri Chinchwad
RTO Pimpri Chinchwad
The RTO of PCMC or Pimpri Chinchwad was constituted under section 213 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, to execute the rules and norms for the effective maintenance of traffic laws in the city. The RTO of Pimpri Chinchwad is part of the Pune department of transportation and falls under the jurisdiction of the Maharashtra RTO. The Pimpri Chinchwad RTO office has many functions it oversees and services it provides to its constituents.
Official website of RTO Pimpri Chinchwad: https://transport.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home
List of MH14 RTO Offices
Below is a table with the location, number, and other details of the MH14 RTO office. Have a look at it:
|RTO NAME||RTO Code||MH 47 RTO Address||RTO Contact Details|
|RTO Pimpri Chinchwad||MH14||Regional Transport Office Purna Complex, A Wing, Opp. Telco Gate, Chikhali Road, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune - 411019||91-20-27492828|
The Pimpri Chinchwad RTO office is open from 10:30 A.M. to 1 P.M.from Monday to Saturday. It remains closed on all major holidays.
RTO PCMC Registration Charges
Different vehicles have different RTO charges. They are:
|Class of Vehicle||PCMC RTO Registration Fees (in ₹)|
|Light motor vehicle (LMV)||600|
|Medium goods and passenger vehicle||1,000|
|Heavy good vehicle passenger||1,500|
|Imported motor vehicle||5,000|
|Any other vehicle apart from the above||3,000|
|Light commercial vehicle||1,000|
Functions of MH 14 RTO Code Office
Some functions the MH 14 RTO code office is responsible for are given below:
- Is in charge of issuing temporary and permanent learners' licences.
- Is in charge of renewing drivers' licences and registration certificates.
- Is in charge of issuing duplicate licences, registration certificates, and hypothecation certificates.
- Is in charge of pollution monitoring and management and road tax collecting.
- Is in charge of keeping track of the status of the registration certificate.
- Is in charge of keeping track of all violations committed by registered automobiles.
- Is in charge of enforcing penalties for offences resulting from violations of traffic laws.
- Is in charge of ensuring and promoting road safety to reduce the likelihood of an accident.
- Is in charge of reforming and enacting new laws following the Motor Vehicles Act and providing special permits for vehicle authorisation.
- Is in charge of issuing overseas driving licences following applications.
How to Register a Vehicle at Pimpri Chinchwad RTO?
While you can easily register your automobile through your automobile dealer, you can also go to the RTO office and register it yourself.
Step 1: Take your new vehicle to the Pimpri Chinchwad RTO office.
Step 2: Complete the Application Form 20 and attach the necessary papers (detailed below)
- CV20 Sale Application Form
- Interim Registration provided by the Dealer
- Registration Fee payment proof
- Duplicate of the Pan Card
- Certificate of the Vehicle
- Valid Address Proof
Step 3: After the RTO Superintendent has reviewed your documents, you will be called to the desk to deposit the registration fees.
Step 4: Following the completion of the validation process, the owner will receive a Smart Card that serves as the Registration Certificate.
How to Renew a Registration Certificate in Pimpri Chinchwad?
When commuting in Pimpri Chinchwad, you must carry your registration certificate to avoid fines. An RC is valid for fifteen years for private cars and three years for commercial vehicles, and it must be renewed with the RTO Pimpri Chinchwad when it expires. The RC is as simple as filling out a few documents and submitting them to the Pimpri Chinchwad RTO.
The car must then be taken to the RTO for examination, after which the RTO will grant a new registration certificate.
The papers you need for the registration process are:
- Application Form 25
- Registration certificate of the vehicle on original
- Applicable renewal fee
- Valid four-wheeler insurance
- Pollution Certificate
- Road Tax payment proof
- Fitness certificate
Documents Required to Register a Vehicle in Pimpri Chinchwad
The documents required for the registration process are:
- Form 20 for the registration of the vehicle
- At least three passport size photographs of the owner of the vehicle.
- Form 21 (sales certificate) issued by the seller of the vehicle
- Identity Proof - Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Voter ID.
- Proof of reticence
- Form 34 with loan details (if required)
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Insurance certificate from the seller.
- Original sales invoice from the seller
- Temporary registration number
- Sales tax clearance certificate if the vehicle has been bought in one state and registered in another
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the RTO if the vehicle has been bought in one state and registered in another
- Customs bills in case of an imported vehicle registration
Insurance for Car in Pimpri Chinchwad
As per the Motor Vehicle Act, all cars must have valid four wheeler insurance when they are on the road. This law has been made to ensure that the incidence of car accidents will go down and force people to be more careful while on the road. Your insurance for your car acts as a shield to protect you from all harm and take care of you should things go wrong.
Tata AIG’s four wheeler insurance provides you with the comfort that you will be taken care of should things ever go wrong. You can rest assured knowing that we have a network of over 7200 cashless garages and a positively high claim settlement ratio. We also provide our insurance for cars at affordable rates. If you are surprised by that, check the final premium you need to pay using our car insurance calculator.
Frequently Asked Question
1. MH14 is in which city?
If you are wondering MH14 is in which city, it falls under the jurisdiction of Pune.
2. If I am passing MH14, which RTO office do I come under?
If you are passing MH14 and need aid from an RTO office, the office you need to approach is Pimpri Chinchwad RTO.
3. How long does the Pimpri Chinchwad RTO office stay open?
The RTO PCMC office stays open from 10:30 A.M. to 1 P.M. from Monday to Saturday.