RTO in Faridabad
RTO in Faridabad
Faridabad is one of the most inhabited and biggest cities in the state of Haryana. It’s an upcoming industrial centre located in the National Capital Region near the nation’s capital New Delhi. With the increase in the requirement for faster transport in this city, it is essential to regulate all matters related to transport and the tasks under it as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Regional Transport Functions Number, Offices, Address & Timing
You can reach the Faridabad RTO online through the Government of Haryana’s Transport Department website - haryanatransport.gov.in
List of Faridabad RTO Offices
The RTO offices in Faridabad are located in two popular localities of the city. They give customer satisfaction the same importance as their services and products. It has helped them build a sense of trust in their customers.
Their location has made it extremely easy for the customers to locate them in the city. Along with this, it is also easy for first-time visitors to locate the establishment easily. They provide top services in the categories: driving license consultants, RTO consultants, International driving license, RTA agents and Vehicle Registration consultants.
HR-38 RTO Office Faridabad (Commercial Vehicles) HR -38 - RLA-cum-SDM Faridabad, 1st Floor, A Block, Mini sect. Sector-12, Faridabad – 121007 - 0129-2285777
HR – 51 RTO Office Faridabad HR - 51 - RLA-cum-SDM Faridabad, 1st Floor, A Block, Mini Sect. Sector-12, Faridabad – 121007 - 0129-2227868
Faridabad RTO Registration Charges
Below are the registration charges for various types of vehicles in RTO Faridabad:
|Class of Vehicle||Faridabad RTO Registration Fees (in ₹)|
|Invalid carriage||Rs. 50|
|Imported two-wheeler||Rs. 5,000|
|Light motor vehicle (LMV)||Rs. 600|
|Medium goods and passenger vehicle)||Rs. 1,000|
|Heavy good vehicle passenger||Rs. 1,500|
|Imported motor vehicle||Rs. 5,000|
|Any other vehicle apart from the above||Rs. 3,000|
Functions of RTO Faridabad
The RTO offices in Faridabad come under the Government of Haryana Transport Department. The RTO office provides a wide range of services and products to handle their customers' different requirements. Their esteemed staff work diligently and are prompt at assisting their customers with any assistance they might need. They will clear all queries that their customers may have. Customers can pay for the services and products with ease using any available payment mode like Cash, etc. The functions provided at the Faridabad RTO offices include:
- Registration of motor vehicles
- Renewal of registration certificate
- Transfer of Registration Certificate
- Updating address in Registration Certificate
- Issuing national permits to stage carriers
- Registration card renewal
- Making schemes for stage carrier
- Issuing conductor and driving license
- Granting permission to check pollution under check centres
- Implementing road safety measures
- Issuing fitness certificate to commercial vehicles
- Ensuring the enforcement of provisions for the offences by motor vehicles
- Collecting road taxes and other penalties
How to Register a Vehicle at Faridabad RTO authority
To get your permanent vehicle registration at Faridabad RTO, you must follow these steps: Step 1: Collect Form no. 20 along with Form 21 and Form 22 from the official website of Faridabad RTO or by visiting their official offices. Step 2: Fill out the respective forms and provide them at the nearest Faridabad RTO office with all the necessary documents. Step 3: An inspector will inspect and assess your vehicle extensively. Generally, dealerships provide the service of inspection to help with the registration process. Step 4: After your vehicle has been inspected, the RTO office will provide you with a unique registration number for your vehicle. The RC (Registration Certificate), which is now available as a smart card, is sent to you via email. If you have a temporary registration certificate, it is important you get the permanent RC before it expires.
How to Renew a Registration Certificate at Faridabad RTO
The steps that a car owner will have to follow to get their Registration Certificate renewed in Faridabad include:
- The car owner must visit the RTO office in their area or the Faridabad RTO online website.
- Ask for the application form for renewing the registration certificate.
- Gather all the necessary documents required for processing the application.
- The individual should ensure they are eligible for applying for the procedure.
- The individual must fill out the application form 25, which can be obtained at the RTO offices.
- Submit the form with the necessary documents at the RTO. The RTO office will verify the form and ensure the vehicle owner pays the fees.
- The vehicle owner would have to provide the vehicle for inspection.
- The inspector will verify the engine and chassis number.
- After inspection, the vehicle owner will get an acknowledgement slip that you can collect with updated documents.
The documents required for renewing the registration certificate include:
- Application form 25
- Valid Insurance certificate
- Emission Certificate
- Valid Tax
- PUC certificate
Documents Required to Register a Vehicle at RTO Faridabad
If a vehicle owner wishes to register a vehicle in Faridabad, these are the documents they will need:
- Valid motor insurance certificate
- Citizenship proof – Passport / Aadhar Card
- Address proof - Passport, Voter ID, Electricity Bill, etc.
- RTO Vehicle Registration - Form 20
- Sale Certificate - Form 21 from the dealer
- Roadworthiness Certificate from the manufacturer - Form 22
- Form 22-A if the body of the vehicle is fabricated
- Temporary registration
- Invoice of the vehicle
- Customs bills in case of an imported vehicle registration
- STA approval for trailer or semi-trailer vehicles
- Manufacturer’s certificate for commercial vehicles or carriage
- Road tax receipt if the vehicle is purchased from another state
Motor Insurance for a Vehicle in Faridabad
Two of the primary functions of RTO Faridabad is issuing Registration Certificates or RC Cards and driving licenses to vehicle owners in India. It is a legal mandate in India to have a valid RC and driving license for your vehicle to drive on public roads. Another legal requirement for driving in India is a valid insurance policy. You can easily get vehicle insurance online to ensure a contactless purchase and safeguard yourself against the financial liabilities of vehicular accidents and damages.
TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance and Tata AIA car insurance offer comprehensive vehicle insurance plans. We have a seamless online purchase and renewal process as follows:
- On our website, navigate to the Motor Insurance Page.
- Input your vehicle’s Registration Number and click ‘Get Price’ for a new insurance policy or ‘Renew’ for existing policy renewal.
- Provide us with the required information. Select the type and extent of your coverage.
- Select the relevant add-ons.
- Make the premium payment online.
- Get the soft copy of your vehicle insurance policy in your email.
TATA AIG is one of the leading and reliable motor insurance providers in India. With us, you are assured of quick claim settlement, cashless claims across more than 7500 network garages and 24x7 customer support.
Frequently Asked Question
How do I find my vehicle registration number?
The vehicle registration number is the unique license plate number. It contains an alphanumeric sequence for the vehicle. After you have purchased your vehicle, you will have to register the vehicle with the respective RTO. The RTO office will issue a Registration Certificate – RC Card, which contains your Vehicle Registration Number.
How can I check the vehicle owner in Haryana?
If you wish to check the vehicle owner in Haryana, you should use the URL listed below: haryanatransport.gov.in/SRReports/vahan/report/jsp/Search.jsp
Through the link, you must enter the registration number of the vehicle and the vehicle's chassis number. After providing this information, you should select the office name. Providing only the registration number will provide only some of the details. Therefore, you will need the registration number, chassis number, and proper RTO code for all details.
How can I check my HSRP status in Haryana?
To check your HSRP status in Haryana, you must visit bookmyhsrp.com and then click on the 'Track your order option. After clicking the option, you must enter your order number, registration number and the required captcha. Once you have provided these options, you should click on the search option.
How can I change my RC address in Haryana?
To change the address in your RC, you must fill out Form 33 and provide the required documents.