Kia Carens Car Insurance
Kia Carens Insurance
Looking to buy a new Kia Carens insurance? Look no further because Tata AIG has you covered!
The elegant Kia Carens is one of the most popular and tech-savvy MPVs whose presence on the road has come to be known as youthful, exuberant, and wonderfully sleek. Built with striking interiors and an assortment of premium features as well as powertrain options, the car is ideal for those who don’t want to compromise on space, performance, and comfort.
Kia Carens Car Insurance Overview
Kia Carens Insurance
Once you have the right car, it’s essential to protect it against the risk of accidents, theft, vandalism, or damage caused by natural calamities and man-made disasters. Comprehensive car insurance covers you against financial liabilities in the event of an unfortunate occurrence while providing reimbursements for stolen parts or repairs.
The Kia Carens insurance offered by Tata AIG not only has a quick and easy application and claims approval process but it also allows you to personalize your policy to cover all your needs at once. You get protection against third-party liabilities and any financial losses incurred due to accidents, theft, natural calamities, man-made disasters, and so on. If you want to find out how easy it is to buy and compare car insurance, head to the Tata AIG website and find out in three simple steps!
Kia Car Insurance Policy Renewal/Purchase Process via Tata AIG
Renewing or buying the right car insurance policy for your Kia Carens is extremely simple. All you have to do is visit the nearest Tata AIG office and complete a few formalities or head to the website and:
- Proceed to the Car Insurance page.
- Provide your vehicle’s registration number.
- Click on ‘Renew’ for renewal, or go to ‘Get Price’ to find the premium amount for a new policy.
- Fill out the form on the website to get an estimate on your insurance for car.
- Choose the applicable Insurance Declared Values (IDVs) from the pop-down list.
- Policyholders who have filed a claim on an existing policy are required to alert the insurance provider. Those who haven’t filed a claim will be eligible for a No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- You will now find out the Kia Carens insurance cost and premium amount for your insurance policy for your car.
- To enhance your policy, pick from 13 different riders to personalize your Kia Carens insurance for your car.
- Complete the online payment for your premium. Once your payment is done and verified, you’ll receive a soft copy of the policy on your email ID.
Kia Car Insurance India Price – Your Premium Amount
Your Kia Carens insurance premium will depend on the IDV or the Insured Declared Value, which is determined by the age of your car, your location, and a few other factors. The IDV is essentially the highest amount policyholders can claim from insurers in case of any theft or damage to your vehicle. You can easily find out the IDV of your Carens by consulting with a local car dealership or using the free four-wheeler insurance premium calculator on the Tata AIG website.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Kia Carens Insurance
Before you select an insurance policy for car, you need to know everything it covers. Equally important is to determine what the plan does not cover, as that can often make the difference between the correct and wrong policy for your needs. Here’s what the Tata AIG motor insurance plan has to offer:
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG Kia Carens Car Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG Kia Carens Car Insurance|
|The comprehensive plan reimburses you for losses incurred by the driver as well as third-party liabilities||Vehicles hired or used for racing, speed testing, reliability trials, etc. are not covered|
|Depending on how you customize your policy, you will be covered in the event of loss or damage to the vehicle and accessories, accidents, natural calamities, or malicious/terrorist acts||Only cars being used in India are covered, while those being used outside are not eligible to file a claim|
|Third-party liability includes loss or damage to their person, property, or vehicle||Any consequential loss, wear and tear, and mechanical or electrical breakdown is not covered|
|The policy includes a personal accident cover for the owner-driver for major and minor injuries||Nuclear perils, war, or warlike operations are not covered under the insurance|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Kia Carens Insurance?
Because Tata AIG understands that owning a four-wheeler is as much a responsibility as a point of pride, we offer the right combination of plans to protect your vehicle against all kinds of risk and you against financial losses. These are the features that make Tata AIG one of the most trusted insurers in the market:
Tata AIG has been taking care of customers’ insurance needs for over 150 years, serving over five crore Indians across time.
With a quality-driven approach and a competent team working behind the scenes, Tata AIG has mastered the ability to make every claim settlement process a hassle-free one for each policyholder.
Not only is the process hassle-free, but Tata AIG has a claim settlement ratio of over 98 percent, which means you don’t have to worry about bogus rejections.
Each Tata AIG motor insurance policy is customizable to your unique needs, so you can find the perfect plan and drive around with peace of mind.
Overview — Kia Carens
Launched in 2022, the Carens is Kia’s latest entrant in the Indian market. With a unique front design and an impressive flair on the road, this car offers everything you might expect from a MPV. It comes with LED fog lamps and well-sculpted Crown Jewel LED headlamps that lend it a sporty look, while the electric Sky Light sunroof, handsome leather-bound seating, and subtle lighting add to the coziness of the interiors.
Among powertrain options, the Kia Carens offers three varieties: the 1.4-litre turbo petrol, the 1.5-litre petrol, and the 1.5-litre diesel engines. The petrol version features a six-speed manual transmission and an automatic DCT gearbox, while the diesel one comes with a six-speed manual as well as automatic transmission for you to choose from.
Some of the technical specifications for the petrol variants are:
- ARAI Mileage of 15.7 to 21.3 kmpl
- Engine Displacement of 1497cc
- Max Torque 242nm @ 1500-3200rpm
- Max Power 138.08bhp @ 6000rpm
- On the other hand, here are the technical specs for the diesel-powered variants:
- ARAI Mileage of 15.7 to 21.3 kmpl
- Engine Displacement of 1493cc
- Max Torque 250nm @ 1500-2750rpm
- Max Power 113.43bhp @ 4000rpm
Kia Carens Price and Variants
The Kia Carens is available in close to 19 variants and has both diesel and petrol as well as manual and automatic transmissions to offer. It boasts an ARAI mileage of 15.7 to 21.3 kmpl, and the price starts at ₹9.59 lakhs (ex-showroom average). The top-end automatic diesel variant is priced at ₹17.70 lakhs.
Its variants include:
|Kia Carens Premium 1.5 Petrol 7 STR||₹9.95 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Prestige 1.5 Petrol 7 STR||₹10.70 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Premium 1.4 Petrol 7 STR||₹11.20 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Premium 1.5 Diesel 7 STR||₹11.40 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Prestige 1.4 Petrol 7 STR||₹12.40 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Prestige 1.5 Diesel 7 STR||₹12.60 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Prestige Plus 1.4 Petrol 7 STR||₹13.90 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Prestige Plus 1.5 Diesel 7 STR||₹14.10 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Prestige Plus 1.4 Petrol DCT 7 STR||₹14.80 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury 1.4 Petrol 7 STR||₹15.30 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury 1.5 Diesel 7 STR||₹15.50 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.4 Petrol 6 STR||₹16.55 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.4 Petrol 7 STR||₹16.60 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.5 Diesel 6 STR||₹16.75 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.5 Diesel 7 STR||₹16.80 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.4 Petrol DCT 6 STR||₹17.45 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.4 Petrol DCT 7 STR||₹17.50 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.5 Diesel AT 6 STR||₹17.65 lakhs|
|Kia Carens Luxury Plus 1.5 Diesel AT 7 STR||₹17.70 lakhs|
Unique Selling Points: Kia Carens Features
As Kia’s latest offering in India, the Carens is a MPV that has sleek, stylish features on the outside and the most luxurious amenities on the inside. Designed to be on-trend, the two things that stand out about the car are quality and attention to detail. With multiple variants offering something new and better as you move up the line, you will be spoilt for choice as you look for the perfect pick. Here are some of the Carens’ most distinctive features:
- Star Map LED DRLs with Crown Jewel LED Headlamps.
- BOSE premium 8-speaker surround sound system.
- Generous 10.25-inch touchscreen smart infotainment system.
- Sky Light Sunroof.
Rivals of Kia Carens Car
The Kia Carens comes with a similar range of features and specifications as:
- Maruti XL6
- Hyundai Alcazar
- MG Hector Plus
- Tata Safari
- Mahindra XUV 700
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. How to Claim Kia Carens Car Insurance?
1. How to Claim Kia Carens Car Insurance?
Tata AIG follows a simple and seamless claim filing process for your Kia Carens in only 4 steps:
- Register a claim with your policy number, FIR information, and other personal details on the website.
- Officials from Tata AIG will evaluate the damage and send the car to a garage for repairs.
- The company will then commence the claim settlement process, which is typically quick and effortless.
- Once the claims process is complete, the Kia Carens will be repaired and returned to the policyholder.
2. How to Renew Kia Carens Car Insurance?
To renew your Kia Carens car insurance policy:
- Head to the official Tata AIG website
- Click on the Car Insurance page or the Insurance Renewal page
- Provide the necessary details
- Click on ‘Renew’
- Fill out the form with your information
- Pay the premium amount
3. What’s the cost of a Kia Carens car?
The base version of the Kia Carens is the Premium Petrol 1.5, which starts at ₹9.59 lakhs, while the top model, i.e., the Carens Luxury Plus Diesel AT, starts at ₹17.69 lakhs, making it suitable for mid-range buyers.
4. What are the available variants in Kia Carens?
The Kia Carens has 19 available versions in the market today:
- Premium Turbo
- Premium Diesel
- Prestige Turbo
- Prestige Diesel
- Prestige Plus Turbo
- Prestige Plus Diesel
- Prestige Plus Turbo DCT
- Luxury Turbo
- Luxury Diesel
- Luxury Plus Turbo 6 STR
- Luxury Plus Turbo
- Luxury Plus Diesel 6 STR
- Luxury Plus Diesel
- Luxury Plus Turbo DCT 6 STR
- Luxury Plus Turbo DCT
- Luxury Plus Diesel AT 6 STR
- Luxury Plus Diesel AT
5. Is Kia Carens a good car?
The Kia Carens is a MPV designed to offer all the space and comfort you need without compromising on stylish looks and exhilarating performance. It’s the ideal car for Indian families who enjoy traveling together as well as for individuals who love spending time cruising the streets over long and short distances.
6. How much is insurance for Kia Carenss?
Your Kia Carens insurance premium amount depends on a variety of factors, such as the model of the car and the IDV (Insured Declared Value). You can easily calculate the IDV by asking a local car dealership or using the four-wheeler insurance premium calculator on Tata AIG’s website to determine how much your policy will cost.