Kia Sonet Insurance
KIA Sonet Insurance
KIA Sonet was introduced in 2020 in India and is a subcompact SUV by Kia Motors. The car, since then, has gained immense popularity amongst the four-wheeler lovers in the country. With great performance and impeccable features, KIA Sonet could be your dream car if you are thinking about investing in a robust four-wheeler anytime soon.
After Kia Seltos, Sonet entered the Indian car market and soon became a hit. This well-designed car is feature-rich and is one of the top-selling models by the South Korean car manufacturer. However, with great power comes great responsibility, and hence, you need to ensure that your newly bought Kia Sonet is safe on the roads. And for that, you must buy a car insurance policy.
Whether you are looking for comprehensive Kia car insurance or a third-party Kia Sonet insurance policy, you can compare car insurance at Tata AIG and then pick the right four-wheeler insurance online on our official website. An insurance plan will keep your car away from damages, and also you will be protected against any financial worries during a mishap on the road.
Kia Sonet Insurance Renewal/Purchase via Tata AIG
The timely protection of your all-new Sonnet from sudden accidental damages on the road and yourself from unnecessary traffic fines are important. The online purchase and renewal of your Kia Sonet insurance with Tata AIG is a smooth and hassle-free process with the following steps:
- Visit Tata AIG’s official website and click on the Car Insurance page.
- Enter your car’s registration number and click on “Get Price” to buy new car insurance or “Renew” for Kia insurance renewal of your existing four-wheeler insurance is with Tata AIG.
- Fill in the required details on the online form to get the Kia Sonet insurance cost.
- Pick the right Insured Declared Value from the list of given IDVs to get your Kia Sonet insurance price.
- Fill in the claim details if you have filed a claim before, or you can avail of a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount from Tata AIG.
- Kia Sonet insurance premium price will now be visible on the screen.
- Once you have decided on a particular car insurance policy, you are free to make the payment online by selecting any of the mentioned digital payment options.
Once the payment is made from your end, we will send you a soft copy of your Kia Sonet insurance policy on your registered email ID.
Kia Sonet Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
Your Kia Sonet insurance price will depend upon your chosen coverage options, your location, your selected IDV, car’s registration details and so on. When buying your four-wheeler insurance, always choose the right IDV for your Sonet from the given Kia Sonet insurance cost list. This will make your premiums affordable, and you will also be able to ensure the total protection of your Sonet on the road. And in case your Kia Sonet is lost or damaged beyond repair, you can always avail of the Insured Declared Value for the loss.
To check your car’s IDV, you can pay a visit to the local dealership of Kia or even use the online car insurance premium calculator by Tata AIG. This will provide you with a premium estimate, making it easier for you to plan your future payments. Tata AIG’s online tool can help you make affordable and timely premium payments to secure your Kia Sonet!
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Kia Sonet Insurance
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG’s Kia Sonet Car Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Kia Sonet Car Insurance|
|Damages to the car caused by natural calamities like cyclones, frost, earthquakes, and so on, and man-made causes like rioting, terrorism, vandalism, etc.||Damages due to the car if it’s been used for adventure sports, speed racing, etc., or when the private car is used for commercial purposes.|
|Total loss of the Sonet - theft or irretrievable damage.||Reimbursement of 50% for the cost of replacing consumables arising from regular wear and tear.|
|Accidental damage to the car and damage due to fire, lightning, self-ignition, implosion, explosion, etc.||Damages caused to your Sonet by negligent driving or if the driver does not have a valid driving license or is driving under the influence of intoxicants like alcohol, drugs, etc.|
|Any kind of third-party legal and financial damages caused to a third-party vehicle or property and injuries to a third-party person.||Damages to the Sonet if and when it is driven outside the geographical location of the insurance policy (i.e., outside India).|
|A Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs to pay for the injuries and even the death of the owner-driver.||Damages due to general wear and tear of the car and damage due to war or war-like situations, nuclear threats, etc.|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your Kia Sonet Insurance?
- At Tata AIG, we have designed a simple and hassle-free car insurance purchase and renewal process online so that you do not waste your time and effort while buying or renewing your Kia Sonet insurance.
- With over 20 years of experience in the insurance sector of India, Tata AIG ensures that all our policyholders can pick the right policies that fit their insurance-related requirements.
- Tata AIG’s claim settlement process is backed by over 650 claim experts around the country, which ensures that you and your Sonet are always protected on the road.
- Our claim settlement ratio (CSR) during FY 2020-21 was 98% and hence, is proof that we thrive every day to help you out whenever you need it.
- With a huge family of more than 5 crore happy and satisfied customers around India, Tata AIG strives to attain and sustain a superior degree of customer assistance.
Overview – Kia Sonet Car Model
Kia Sonet is a sub-compact SUV by Kia Motors, which has already created its place in the competitive SUV sector of the country. The car has a chiselled design and runs smoothly on the busy Indian roads. Apart from its stunning road presence, the car also has several unmatched features, along with a powerful engine that makes it a must-buy for SUV lovers in the country.
Not only the outer looks, but the Kia Sonet comes with a long list of features. From a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system supporting Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to Bose speaker system, auto climate control, and cruise control driving mode, with Kia Sonet, you can expect a smooth and relaxing ride every time you take it out for a spin.
Moreover, the car comes with two different types of fuel engines; petrol and diesel, and each one of them comes with various kinds of gearboxes. Kia Sonet has beautiful upholstery, comfortable seats, door pads, and plastics on the dashboard, even on the inside. Kia Sonet could essentially be an absolute value for money. This is because you can get many things in one single car for what you will pay for.
Kia Sonet Variants and Prices
|Kia Sonet Variants||Price of Variants (Ex-Showroom Delhi)|
|Kia Sonet HTE 1.2||₹6.72 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK 1.2||₹7.60 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK Plus 1.2||₹8.46 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK Plus 1.0 iMT||₹9.50 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTX 1.0 iMT||₹9.99 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK Plus 1.0 DCT||₹10.50 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTX Plus 1.0 iMT||₹11.66 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTX Plus 1.0 iMT Dual Tone||₹11.75 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.0 iMT||₹12.00 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.0 iMT Dual Tone||₹12.10 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.0 DCT||₹12.90 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.0 DCT Dual Tone||₹12.99 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTE 1.5||₹8.05 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK 1.5||₹8.99 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK Plus 1.5||₹9.50 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTX 1.5||₹9.99 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTK Plus 1.5 AT||₹10.40 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTX Plus 1.5||₹11.65 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet HTX Plus 1.5 Dual Tone||₹11.75 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.5||₹12.00 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX Plus 1.5 Dual Tone||₹12.10 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX 1.5 AT||₹12.90 Lakh|
|Kia Sonet GTX 1.5 AT Dual Tone||₹12.99 Lakh|
Unique Selling Points: Kia Sonet Car Features
Kia Motors entered India in 2017 and is the sister concern of Hyundai Motors. In 2019, the company launched Kia Seltos – its first-ever SUV for the Indian market. Seltos immediately became a hit, and it was followed by the launch of Kia Carnival, a luxury MUV. The company launched Kia Sonet in 2020, and the car has been specifically designed for Indian roads and the public.
This sub-compact SUV is a competitive launch in the SUV sector of the country. The car isn’t just good-looking, it is also a well-engineered one! Additionally, if you are looking for an affordable SUV in India with the best features, Kia Sonet could be your best bet! And the fact that the car has been designed with utmost care also requires robust car insurance.
Here are some more features and specifications of Kia Sonet –
- Sporty exterior with the signature Kia design language like the tiger-nose grille.
- Sleek LED headlights with LED DRLs, fog lamps, and turn indicators.
- Electric sunroof and LED sound mood lights.
- Crystal cut alloy wheels.
- Heartbeat-shaped LED tail light cluster.
- 10-25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Multi-Information Display (MID) on the instrument console for the driver.
- Multiple driving modes along with traction control modes.
- Electrically operated windows.
Rivals of Kia Sonet
- Ford EcoSport
- Tata Nexon
- Mahindra XUV300
- Renault Kiger
- Toyota Urban Cruiser
- Nissan Magnite
- Hyundai Venue
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Kia Sonet Car Insurance?
To file a claim for your Tata AIG Kia motor insurance, follow this hassle-free 4-step online process and file a claim most easily –
- Visit our official website and go to the ‘Claims’ section to “Initiate a Claim”.
- Fill in the necessary details like your Kia car insurance policy number, the FIR details, and some other important information as mentioned on the online form.
- Our claim experts will analyse the documents and damages on your car, and we will send your car to one of our network garages to start the claim settlement process.
- Once the claim process is over, your repaired car will be sent back to you.
How to Renew Kia Sonet Car Insurance?
Renewing your Kia car insurance policy online on our official website is a swift and hassle-free process with the below-mentioned steps –
Go to the ‘Car Insurance’ page and fill in your car’s registration number on the online car insurance calculator. Click on ‘Get Price’ and then continue to fill in all the details as needed on the online form for your Kia insurance renewal online. Once you have made the online payment, your car insurance policy will be renewed from our end.
How much is the Kia Sonet insurance price?
Your Kia Sonet insurance cost will depend upon several factors like your coverage needs, the city of registration, your chosen Insured Declared Value (IDV), the car engine’s cubic capacity, and so on. So, whether you opt for a basic third-party car insurance policy or a comprehensive four-wheeler insurance plan for your Kia Sonet, the premium value will also depend upon the kind of insurance you will choose.