Honda CB 300F Insurance
Honda CB 300F Insurance
Embodying the aggressive design as well as brute skills of a naked streetfighter, the Honda CB300F truly belongs in a class of its own. An undeniable contender in the rapidly exploding 250-500cc bike segment, this all-new offering from the Japanese manufacturer is a treat to the young, experienced, and thrill-seeking rider's senses. It looks muscular, feels agile, and delivers a relentless performance that keeps you miles ahead of the pace of the city.
However, everyone knows that with great horsepower comes great responsibility, which means finding a long-term two-wheeler insurance policy designed to protect you financially in the unfortunate event of accidents, natural calamities, collisions, and so on. In addition to the fact that third-party insurance for a bike is mandatory for driving, a policy with the right amount of coverage can shield your finances against all odds.
Just as the Honda CB300F offers you a seamless on-road experience with its light-in-the-feet looks and nimble steering, so does Tata AIG by providing you with a quick, easy, and pain-free process for buying your insurance for bikes. The carefully-devised assortment of plans, along with 7 add-on options, allows you to customise your Honda two-wheeler insurance, thus ensuring extensive protection from unexpected financial liabilities. You can purchase bike insurance online — all it takes is a few simple steps.
Honda CB300F Bike Insurance Renewal & Purchase Via Tata AIG
Even the most careful drivers are susceptible to accidents or collisions, regardless of whether you live in a small town or a bustling metropolis. That’s why Tata AIG strives to keep the process of safeguarding your vehicle and finances as streamlined and straightforward as possible. Not only does the website allow you to compare policies and customise the right one for your needs, but it also helps you renew or upgrade an existing plan with strategic add-ons to increase your coverage.
Whether you’re buying a new Honda bike insurance or renewing an old one, listed below are the steps to follow:
- Open the Bike Insurance page on the Tata AIG website.
- Input your registration number and click on ‘Get Price’. For renewal, click on ‘Renew’.
- Carefully fill out the form and click on ‘Submit’ to receive an estimate on your CB300F bike insurance.
- Select the exact or estimated Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your automobile.
- If you have formerly filed a claim on your policy, notify the insurer about the same. Those who haven’t will be entitled to a No Claim Bonus (NCB).
- The website will display your Honda bike insurance price as well as the premium amount you’ll be required to pay.
- Choose the right plan and add-ons to create the most optimum coverage against financial liabilities.
- Finally, submit the premium amount online with any of the digital payment options. Once your payment has been verified, a copy of the plan will be sent to your registered email ID.W
Not just for the Honda CB300F, you can get any honda insurance policy for any Honda bike from Tata AIG, just as easily. In case you already have bike insurance, the Honda CB300F insurance renewal is equally seamless with Tata AIG.
Honda CB300F Bike Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The Honda bike insurance price depends on many factors — the type of two-wheeler you own to stylistic modifications, the value of the vehicle, and driving skills. The Insured Declared Value (IDV) is the most common metric used to determine the price, and this value is based on the vehicle’s brand and functionality.
For instance, the cost of insuring a BMW or Harley-Davidson will be superior to that of insuring an Activa or other low-end two-wheelers. Additionally, if you get any modifications or enhancements done, their depreciated value will also be taken into account. Wondering how to find out the accurate IDV of your vehicle? You can contact your local auto dealership or use a simple (and free) online insurance calculator on the Tata AIG website.
Things Covered/Not Covered under AIG’s Honda CB300F Bike Insurance
Before narrowing down your choice of a long-term two-wheeler insurance policy, it is necessary to understand the plan’s inclusions and exclusions. If you spring for a comprehensive Honda CB300F insurance policy from Tata AIG, here’s what you should expect:
|Honda CB300F Insurance Covers||Honda CB300F Insurance Does Not Cover|
|Theft of the insured vehicle as well as severe, irreparable damage caused in the event of an accident.||Damages incurred in racing, speed testing, reliability trials, etc.|
|Based on policy customisations, you will be covered if there is major or minor damage to the bike and accessories due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
|Third-party liability coverage in case the insured bike is involved in an accident and causes third-party damage.||The policy does not cover regular servicing, consequential losses, or mechanical or electrical breakdowns.|
|The policy includes a sizable personal accident cover that the owner-rider can claim for major/minor injuries.||The insurance does not cover nuclear perils, war, or warlike operations.|
|Damages caused by an act of vandalism, riots, and terrorist attack.||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Normal wear and tear as a result of depreciation|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
Why is it Important to Consult Tata AIG for Your Honda CB300F Bike Insurance
Partnering with the right insurer is the first step to purchasing the right bike insurance plan. But what does it mean to be the “right” insurer?
We at Tata AIG believe it’s all about speed, reliability, and no-nonsense settlements. That is why we have an expansive network of over 7,500 garages across the country, not to mention unique add-ons and one of the highest claim settlement ratios of 98%. For more reasons, look at our customer service history and philosophy:
- Tata AIG offers eight add-on options: Zero Depreciation Cover, Emergency Medical Expenses, Additional Third-Party Damage Cover, Roadside Assistance, and so on.
- The simple claim intimation process and a 98% claim settlement ratio stand as a testament to the commitment and efficiency of Tata AIG’s customer-first approach.
- Every insurance plan is designed to be customisable, which lets you get the exact level of coverage you need without spending a fortune on unnecessary add-ons.
- The extensive network of 7500+ garages around the country give you access to quick cashless repairs in case you run into trouble on the road.
Overview — Honda CB300F
With uncompromising aesthetic appeal and an unflinching attitude that can’t help but attract all the attention, the CB300F is designed to be as agile as it is powerful. Offering consistent and relentless performance thanks to its 300cc engine along with industry-leading torque, the motor vehicle has been enhanced with tech-forward capabilities that plant its tyres firmly in the urban atmosphere.
One of the characteristics that waltzed the bike’s popularity to the top of the ladder is how simple yet sleek the design is. Whether it’s the SOHC architecture of the engine, the sharp and angular headlamps, lean turn indicators, or beefy tyres, the motorbike has an easy, accessible quality that makes it perfect for experienced riders in the city looking for something that sets you apart. The handlebars are a breeze to control, while the split seat ensures comfort for both the rider and pillion over long drives.
Young drivers who have grown accustomed to the convenience of web-based navigation will be delighted to find superior and seamless Smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth. It comes with a voice control system that helps you focus on the road while staying connected to your devices. You can play your favourite tunes, check the weather, navigate to your destination, and receive calls or messages – all without looking at your phone even once.
Another unique feature worth noting is the traction control system, which is rather rare among 300cc bikes. This makes it a smooth drive even under rainy conditions, especially accompanied by the precise front and rear single-disc braking system. For a snapshot of the Honda CB300F and its primary specifications, read on below:
- 4-Stroke Oil-Cooled Engine
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- Max Engine Output of 18kW @ 7500rpm
- Engine Displacement of 293.52cc
- Max Torque of 25.6Nm @ 5500rpm
- Fuel tank capacity of 14.1 litres
Honda CB300F Price and Variants
Manufactured in two variants, the Honda CB300F starts somewhere around ₹2.26 lakhs for the Deluxe version (ex-showroom Delhi) and goes up to ₹2.29 lakhs for the Deluxe Pro.
Unique Selling Points: Honda CB300F Bike Features
The Honda CB300F is the Japanese manufacturer’s fourth offering in the 250-400cc segment, which might explain the refined, magnetic looks, comfortable and sporty seating, and a powerful single-cylinder engine attached to a sophisticated 6-speed gearbox as well as seamless slip and assist slipper clutch. However, some of its unique components include all-around LED lights that provide you with perfect road visibility at night, a tapered handlebar that offers clear feedback of the road’s surface via the front suspension, and a golden Upside-Down (USD) front suspension for optimum strength and cushioning.
In addition to these, the motorcycle ensures comfort and convenience through features such as a hazard indicator, split seat, engine start-stop switch, and a USB-C phone charger to help your devices stay alive and connected while you’re on the road. Here are some more standout points in favour of the Honda CB300F:
- The 5-step adjustable mono-shock rear suspension offers enhanced stability and precise manoeuvrability.
- The 150mm wide radial rear tyre gives you superior grip on every terrain, allowing you to confidently drive around.
- The Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) helps you maintain the bike's control, no matter the road conditions.
- The Honda Smartphone Voice Control System (HSVCS) connects mobiles to Bluetooth, which makes it easier to receive calls, check navigation, play music, and operate most of your devices without taking your eyes off the road.
Rivals of Honda CB300F
While the Honda CB300F is one of the most unique and powerful two-wheelers in its segment, it is rivalled by superbikes such as —
- Honda CB300R
- KTM 250 Duke
- CFMoto 300 NK
- BMW G 310 R
- Bajaj Dominar 400
- Yamaha R15S
- TVS Apache RR 310
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Yamaha R15 V4
Frequently Asked Question
How to claim your Honda CB300F bike insurance?
Tata AIG is known for its painless, paperless 4-step claims process. Here’s how it goes:
- In the form, provide your insurance policy number along with FIR details and other personal info.
- On submission, Tata AIG will assess the damage and send the two-wheeler to the nearest network garage for replacements and repairs.
- Pending verification, Tata AIG will trigger the claim settlement process.
- Your bike will then be repaired and returned to the policyholder.
How to renew your Honda CB300F bike insurance?
To renew your Honda CB300F insurance:
1.Head over to the Tata AIG website 2.Click on the Bike Insurance page or the Insurance Renewal page 3.Provide all the necessary information and click on ‘Renew’ 4.Pay the premium amount and click submit
What is the price of a Honda CB300F bike?
The bike is offered in a Deluxe variant that starts from ₹2.26 lakhs, ex-showroom price, whereas the Deluxe Pro goes up to ₹2.29 lakhs.
What are the available variants in Honda CB300F?
The Honda CB300F is available in two variants:
- CB300F Deluxe
- CB300F Deluxe Pro
It’s also available in three colours:
- Sports Red
- Mat Marvel Blue Metallic
- Mat Axis Gray Metallic
Is the Honda CB300F a good bike?
If you are looking for a well-oiled, feature-rich machine that embodies youth, high performance, and tech-savvy controls, the Honda CB300F is exactly where your loyalties should lie. A total streetfighter in body and spirit, the bike looks and feels like a Honda - familiar and mesmerising. Designed with angular headlights, sleek tail light, and lightweight accessibility overall, the motor vehicle is super-tractable and smooth to drive whether you are in a lower or higher gear.
The engine is refined and genuinely ideal for city commuters who can’t resist quick overtakes or a seamless riding experience.
How much is insurance for Honda CB300F?
Your CB300F bike insurance premium will depend on several factors, including but not limited to the model as well as its Insured Declared Value. To calculate the IDV, you can consult with a local auto dealership or use the lightning-fast bike insurance calculator on Tata AIG’s website.