Yamaha Ray-Z Insurance
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to raise a claim for Yezdi Bike Insurance?
If you have bought Yezdi two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG, you can submit your claim and get reimbursement by following the four steps listed below.
- Go to the Tata AIG website and visit the two-wheeler section to fill out the claim application form. Share information related to FIR, policy, and other required details.
- After you have submitted the duly filled claim form, Tata AIG will assign a surveyor to review the nature and extent of damage to your Yezdi motorcycle.
- You can tow your damaged Yezdi to a network or other garage once the inspection process is completed.
- Finally, the claim support executive will go over the inspection report and cross-check the information on the claim form. Your claim will be processed if every detail is found to be satisfactory.
In the event of a reimbursement claim, the claim amount will be transferred to your account within a few working days. However, if you repair your bike at a network garage, the garage owner will receive the repair amount directly from the insurer to their account.
What are the factors that influence the Yezdi two-wheeler insurance premium?
Anything that affects the claim amount influences the premium for Yezdi bike insurance. These include –
- Yezdi bike model and variant
- Manufacturing year
- Place of registration
- Policy sum-insured amount
- Voluntary deductible amount
- Number of riders chosen
- Mode of insurance (Online insurance is slightly cheaper than offline insurance)
How can I lower my Yezdi insurance premium?
Reducing your Yezdi bike insurance premium is not a difficult task. You can follow any or all of the advice to bring down the premium cost.
- Install anti-theft devices to lower the possibility of theft-related claims.
- Accumulate NCB by riding with caution and avoiding irrelevant and small claims. It will assist you in receiving a premium discount of up to 50%.
- Choose a higher voluntary deductible. However, doing so will result in an increase in out-of-pocket expenses during repairs and maintenance.
- Never go for aftermarket modifications. It worsens your bike's performance while raising the insurance cost.
Is Yezdi a good bike?
Yes, Yezdi is, without a doubt, the ideal bike for navigating India's challenging roads. Depending on your needs, you can choose from adventure tourer, off-road, and cruiser models. Yezdi also has several smart features and gets around 30kmpl. In order to enjoy a stress-free ride on Yezdi, purchase a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
How can I renew my Yezdi bike insurance with Tata AIG?
Whether you renew your policy with Tata AIG or another insurer, you can do so online or offline. In comparison to the offline process, the online renewal process provides instant coverage and allows you to cover your Yezdi for a lower cost. The offline renewal can be performed at the Tata AIG branch or through a registered agent.
What is the cost of the Yezdi base model?
You will find three models of Yezdi on the market. The base model is the Yezdi Roadster, which is a street bike with a starting price of ₹2,01,000. The price does not include any additional fees such as road tax, registration fees, etc.