Yezdi Roadster Insurance
Yezdi Roadster Insurance
Yezdi Roadster is a beast that channels the authentic Yezdi design language to a stylish cruiser form. It is a sharp-looking two-wheeler that flaunts its brand's signature dual-channel exhaust. It comes in two exciting variants, Chrome and Dark, each with two stunning colour schemes, competing against the mighty Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
The tank of the Yezdi Roadster draws inspiration from the Yezdi bikes of the past and perfectly fits the cruiser equipment. It is the only bike in its range to get alloy wheels. This beast two-wheeler, more than a motorcycle, is a style statement.
Speaking of the cost of the Yezdi Roadster, it costs you a reasonable sum. With an amount that big, you must consider getting Yezdi bike insurance for your prized possession. In addition, there has been an increase in road accidents in the past years, so purchasing a bike insurance policy and enjoying a stress-free commute every day is crucial.
Two-wheeler insurance essentially extends financial protection to the bike owner in the case of unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, theft, accidents, etc. Various insurance plans available provide coverage for third-party damages, damages caused to the bike, or injuries caused to the bike owner in some cases. You can evaluate your requirements and pick suitable insurance for 2-wheeler from options like third-party bike insurance, comprehensive insurance, etc.
Yezdi Roadster Bike Insurance Renewal / New Purchase via Tata AIG
Purchasing a Tata AIG roadster bike insurance is easy and quick. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for your Yezdi bike insurance renewal or buy a fresh one.
- Visit the bike insurance page of the Tata AIG website.
- Enter the registration number in the given box and click on 'Get Price' to buy a new policy. Alternatively, click on 'Renew' to renew an existing Tata AIG insurance policy. The system will fetch the relevant details of your two-wheeler insurance, and you can proceed to the following step. You might face a situation where entering the bike registration number might not fetch you the required details. In such a scenario, you must enter your bike details like the model, make, variant, purchase year, etc.
- To purchase a Yezdi bike insurance online, you must select the right insurance plan that offers you the desired coverage with a pocket-friendly premium rate. Therefore, compare two-wheeler insurance policies and choose an appropriate one for your comfort. There are multiple add-ons available that one can add to their comprehensive insurance plan. Some of the many available add-ons include Depreciation Allowance, Emergency Medical Expenses, Return-to-Invoice cover, etc.
- The final step involves making a quick and hassle-free payment using a convenient online payment method. Once you choose the policy you wish to buy; you should make the payment using your debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a soft copy of your Yezdi roadster insurance on your registered email address or contact number.
Yezdi Roadster Bike Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The premium sum is a crucial factor to weigh while buying a roadster bike insurance. Multiple factors affect the premium for the insurance for two-wheelers, like —
- Coverage and Type of Insurance Policy
- Age of the two-wheeler
- Make and model of the bike
- NCB or No Claim Bonus
- Geographical location
- Age of the Insured & Driver Record
- Engine type/Cubic capacity
- Safety devices
- Add on covers
- Modifications of the bike
Now that you are aware of the premium-affecting factors, you can calculate the payable premium sum with the help of the insurance premium calculator on the Tata AIG website. A bike insurance premium calculator is a tool that aids in determining the premium sum one needs to pay for a two-wheeler insurance plan. Here how it works —
- Step 1 - Enter the details of your two-wheeler, such as make, registration details, model, etc.
- Step 2 - Choose the add-ons you want to purchase alongside and input the NCB or No Claim Bonus, if applicable.
- Step 3 - Click on the 'Get Price' option.
- Step 4 - Finally, the calculator will fetch the exact premium amount for your two-wheeler insurance to help you make a buying decision.
Add-ons for Yezdi Roadster Insurance by Tata AIG
Be it a Yezdi roadster insurance renewal or investing in a new insurance policy, you can enhance your plan by addition of some beneficial add-on covers. Let us know more about the add-ons offered by Tata AIG:
1. Depreciation Allowance - Also known as the Bumper-to-Bumper Cover or Zero Depreciation, this add-on helps you defeat depreciation. If and when you file a claim for the repair or replacement cost of your bike parts, there would be a depreciation deduction. The depreciation allowance add-on will reimburse your depreciation sum.
2. Return-to-Invoice Cover - This add-on gets you the reimbursement of the invoice price of your two-wheeler in case of complete damage or theft. With this add-on, you can claim the IDV or Insured Declared Value of your Yezdi Roadster.
3. Emergency Medical Expenses - With this add-on, you get reimbursement of the ambulance costs and medical expenses in case of damages incurred by accidents.
4. Additional Personal Accident Cover for the Owner-Driver - There is always a risk of life when travelling on the road. This add-on safeguards you and your loved ones in the case of fatalities or serious injuries caused due to accidents. The sum offered under this add-on is above the assured standard insurance sum.
5. Additional Third-Party Property Damage Cover - Third-party liability coverage is available with both third-party and comprehensive bike insurance plans. However, using this add-on, you can avail of added cover to receive third-party liability coverage.
6. Consumable Expenses - The consumable expenses add-on gets you a reimbursement for the loss, replacement, and repair of bike consumables. Bike consumables include screws, washers, nuts, bolts, bearings, brake oil, distilled water, engine oil, grease, lubricants, etc. This add-on does not include fuel reimbursements.
7. Roadside Assistance - Bike breakdown in the middle of the road is a common problem. This add-on helps you with such unforeseen situations. The roadside assistance add-on enables immediate assistance at your location to resolve difficulties like fuel requirements, flat tires, dead batteries, mechanical repairs, etc.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Yezdi Roadster Insurance.
|What is covered?||What is not covered?th>|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused by accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities, speed tests, and durability tests|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
Why is it important to have Tata AIG for your Yezdi Roadster Bike Insurance Online?
There are multiple benefits of buying a Yezdi roadster insurance online.
- Purchasing two-wheeler insurance online makes it easier for buyers to compare various available choices from the comfort of their homes. There is no requirement to visit the insurance company's office and wait in queues. You can easily visit the Tata AIG website, access all the required details, and purchase an insurance policy within minutes.
- On the Tata AIG website, you can use the insurance premium calculator to deduce the premium sum of different policies before making a final call. Adding add-on covers to the policy also becomes an eased-out affair when buying a policy online.
- You can make an unbiased decision with all the information and price range available right in front of you. Making decisions by self-evaluation is always better than relying on insurance brokers.
- Buying or renewing the Yezdi bike insurance online is easy and quick. You need to input minimal data, and you can insure your bike within minutes.
- Tata AIG provides a vast web of garages for its customers. If ever you face an accident on the road, you can head to one of these garages for a cashless, seamless service experience.
- Tata AIG boasts a 98% claim rate (FY 2020-2021), which signifies the commitment to serving the masses.
- You get 24*7 expert assistance by experts if ever you need help in the process of buying, renewing, or claiming.
Overview – Yezdi Roadster Bike Model
The Roadster model from Yezdi is designed with gushing torque and seamless power delivery. It is no less than a beast, exceptionally standing out while sailing on the roads amidst multiple vehicles. Its sturdy body and muscular styling enhance its road presence. With continental dual-channel ABS and a sophisticated braking system, Yezdi has designed this beast to dominate the roads.
The Yezdi Roadster is one of the most decently priced two-wheelers from its range of two-wheelers in the brand. It shows quite a resemblance to the authentic Yezdi two-wheelers dating back to the 1970s and 80s. Available in seven exclusive variants, Yezdi Roadster offers you a good experience like never before.
Yezdi Roadster Variants and Price
The Yezdi variants and their prices:
Unique Selling Points – Yezdi Roadster Features
- Single-pod multifunction digital instrument
- Yezdi Roadster comes with a fuel tank capacity of 12.5 litres.
- ABS - Anti-lock braking system
- Available with 6-speed manual transmission
- Cushioned backrest for adequate pillion comfort
- Wide handlebar with bar-end mirrors
- Metal finish on the exhaust and powertrain
- The engine capacity of Yezdi Roadster is 334 cc.
- Flaunts a seat height of 790 mm.
Rivals of Yezdi Roadster
Rivals of Yezdi Roadster are as follows:
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- Honda H'ness CB350
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350
- Jawa 42
- Jawa Perak
- Benelli Imperiale 400.
How can I know the Yezdi bike insurance price online?
Frequently Asked Question
How to raise a claim for Yezdi Bike Insurance?
If you have bought Yezdi two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG, you can submit your claim and get reimbursement by following the four steps listed below.
- Go to the Tata AIG website and visit the two-wheeler section to fill out the claim application form. Share information related to FIR, policy, and other required details.
- After you have submitted the duly filled claim form, Tata AIG will assign a surveyor to review the nature and extent of damage to your Yezdi motorcycle.
- You can tow your damaged Yezdi to a network or other garage once the inspection process is completed.
- Finally, the claim support executive will go over the inspection report and cross-check the information on the claim form. Your claim will be processed if every detail is found to be satisfactory.
In the event of a reimbursement claim, the claim amount will be transferred to your account within a few working days. However, if you repair your bike at a network garage, the garage owner will receive the repair amount directly from the insurer to their account.
What are the factors that influence the Yezdi two-wheeler insurance premium?
Anything that affects the claim amount influences the premium for Yezdi bike insurance. These include –
- Yezdi bike model and variant
- Manufacturing year
- Place of registration
- Policy sum-insured amount
- Voluntary deductible amount
- Number of riders chosen
- Mode of insurance (Online insurance is slightly cheaper than offline insurance)
How can I lower my Yezdi insurance premium?
Reducing your Yezdi bike insurance premium is not a difficult task. You can follow any or all of the advice to bring down the premium cost.
- Install anti-theft devices to lower the possibility of theft-related claims.
- Accumulate NCB by riding with caution and avoiding irrelevant and small claims. It will assist you in receiving a premium discount of up to 50%.
- Choose a higher voluntary deductible. However, doing so will result in an increase in out-of-pocket expenses during repairs and maintenance.
- Never go for aftermarket modifications. It worsens your bike's performance while raising the insurance cost.
Is Yezdi a good bike?
Yes, Yezdi is, without a doubt, the ideal bike for navigating India's challenging roads. Depending on your needs, you can choose from adventure tourer, off-road, and cruiser models. Yezdi also has several smart features and gets around 30kmpl. In order to enjoy a stress-free ride on Yezdi, purchase a comprehensive bike insurance policy.
How can I renew my Yezdi bike insurance with Tata AIG?
Whether you renew your policy with Tata AIG or another insurer, you can do so online or offline. In comparison to the offline process, the online renewal process provides instant coverage and allows you to cover your Yezdi for a lower cost. The offline renewal can be performed at the Tata AIG branch or through a registered agent.
What is the cost of the Yezdi base model?
You will find three models of Yezdi on the market. The base model is the Yezdi Roadster, which is a street bike with a starting price of ₹2,01,000. The price does not include any additional fees such as road tax, registration fees, etc.