Yezdi Scrambler Insurance
Yezdi Roadster Insurance
Yezdi Roadster is a beast that channels the authentic Yezdi design language to a stylish cruiser form. It is a sharp-looking two-wheeler that flaunts its brand's signature dual-channel exhaust. It comes in two exciting variants, Chrome and Dark, each with two stunning colour schemes, competing against the mighty Royal Enfield Meteor 350.
The tank of the Yezdi Roadster draws inspiration from the Yezdi bikes of the past and perfectly fits the cruiser equipment. It is the only bike in its range to get alloy wheels. This beast two-wheeler, more than a motorcycle, is a style statement.
Speaking of the cost of the Yezdi Roadster, it costs you a reasonable sum. With an amount that big, you must consider getting Yezdi bike insurance for your prized possession. In addition, there has been an increase in road accidents in the past years, so purchasing a bike insurance policy and enjoying a stress-free commute every day is crucial.
Two-wheeler insurance essentially extends financial protection to the bike owner in the case of unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, theft, accidents, etc. Various insurance plans available provide coverage for third-party damages, damages caused to the bike, or injuries caused to the bike owner in some cases. You can evaluate your requirements and pick suitable insurance for 2-wheeler from options like third-party bike insurance, comprehensive insurance, etc.
Yezdi Roadster Bike Insurance Renewal / New Purchase via Tata AIG
Purchasing a Tata AIG roadster bike insurance is easy and quick. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for your Yezdi bike insurance renewal or buy a fresh one.
- Visit the bike insurance page of the Tata AIG website.
- Enter the registration number in the given box and click on 'Get Price' to buy a new policy. Alternatively, click on 'Renew' to renew an existing Tata AIG insurance policy. The system will fetch the relevant details of your two-wheeler insurance, and you can proceed to the following step. You might face a situation where entering the bike registration number might not fetch you the required details. In such a scenario, you must enter your bike details like the model, make, variant, purchase year, etc.
- To purchase a Yezdi bike insurance online, you must select the right insurance plan that offers you the desired coverage with a pocket-friendly premium rate. Therefore, compare two-wheeler insurance policies and choose an appropriate one for your comfort. There are multiple add-ons available that one can add to their comprehensive insurance plan. Some of the many available add-ons include Depreciation Allowance, Emergency Medical Expenses, Return-to-Invoice cover, etc.
- The final step involves making a quick and hassle-free payment using a convenient online payment method. Once you choose the policy you wish to buy; you should make the payment using your debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a soft copy of your Yezdi roadster insurance on your registered email address or contact number.
Yezdi Roadster Bike Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
The premium sum is a crucial factor to weigh while buying a roadster bike insurance. Multiple factors affect the premium for the insurance for two-wheelers, like —
- Coverage and Type of Insurance Policy
- Age of the two-wheeler
- Make and model of the bike
- NCB or No Claim Bonus
- Geographical location
- Age of the Insured & Driver Record
- Engine type/Cubic capacity
- Safety devices
- Add on covers
- Modifications of the bike
Now that you are aware of the premium-affecting factors, you can calculate the payable premium sum with the help of the insurance premium calculator on the Tata AIG website. A bike insurance premium calculator is a tool that aids in determining the premium sum one needs to pay for a two-wheeler insurance plan. Here how it works —
- Step 1 - Enter the details of your two-wheeler, such as make, registration details, model, etc.
- Step 2 - Choose the add-ons you want to purchase alongside and input the NCB or No Claim Bonus, if applicable.
- Step 3 - Click on the 'Get Price' option.
- Step 4 - Finally, the calculator will fetch the exact premium amount for your two-wheeler insurance to help you make a buying decision.
Add-ons for Yezdi Roadster Insurance by Tata AIG
Be it a Yezdi roadster insurance renewal or investing in a new insurance policy, you can enhance your plan by addition of some beneficial add-on covers. Let us know more about the add-ons offered by Tata AIG:
1.Depreciation Allowance - Also known as the Bumper-to-Bumper Cover or Zero Depreciation, this add-on helps you defeat depreciation. If and when you file a claim for the repair or replacement cost of your bike parts, there would be a depreciation deduction. The depreciation allowance add-on will reimburse your depreciation sum.
2. Return-to-Invoice Cover - This add-on gets you the reimbursement of the invoice price of your two-wheeler in case of complete damage or theft. With this add-on, you can claim the IDV or Insured Declared Value of your Yezdi Roadster.
3. Emergency Medical Expenses - With this add-on, you get reimbursement of the ambulance costs and medical expenses in case of damages incurred by accidents.
4. Additional Personal Accident Cover for the Owner-Driver - There is always a risk of life when travelling on the road. This add-on safeguards you and your loved ones in the case of fatalities or serious injuries caused due to accidents. The sum offered under this add-on is above the assured standard insurance sum.
5. Additional Third-Party Property Damage Cover - Third-party liability coverage is available with both third-party and comprehensive bike insurance plans. However, using this add-on, you can avail of added cover to receive third-party liability coverage.
6. Consumable Expenses - The consumable expenses add-on gets you a reimbursement for the loss, replacement, and repair of bike consumables. Bike consumables include screws, washers, nuts, bolts, bearings, brake oil, distilled water, engine oil, grease, lubricants, etc. This add-on does not include fuel reimbursements.
7. Roadside Assistance - Bike breakdown in the middle of the road is a common problem. This add-on helps you with such unforeseen situations. The roadside assistance add-on enables immediate assistance at your location to resolve difficulties like fuel requirements, flat tires, dead batteries, mechanical repairs, etc.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Yezdi Roadster Insurance.
|Things covered under Yezdi Roadster Insurance||Things not covered under Yezdi Roadster Insurance th>|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused by accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities, speed tests, and durability tests|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
Why is it important to have Tata AIG for your Yezdi Roadster Bike Insurance Online?
There are multiple benefits of buying a Yezdi roadster insurance online.
- Purchasing two-wheeler insurance online makes it easier for buyers to compare various available choices from the comfort of their homes. There is no requirement to visit the insurance company's office and wait in queues. You can easily visit the Tata AIG website, access all the required details, and purchase an insurance policy within minutes.
- On the Tata AIG website, you can use the insurance premium calculator to deduce the premium sum of different policies before making a final call. Adding add-on covers to the policy also becomes an eased-out affair when buying a policy online.
- You can make an unbiased decision with all the information and price range available right in front of you. Making decisions by self-evaluation is always better than relying on insurance brokers.
- Buying or renewing the Yezdi bike insurance online is easy and quick. You need to input minimal data, and you can insure your bike within minutes.
- Tata AIG provides a vast web of garages for its customers. If ever you face an accident on the road, you can head to one of these garages for a cashless, seamless service experience.
- Tata AIG boasts a 98% claim rate (FY 2020-2021), which signifies the commitment to serving the masses.
- You get 24*7 expert assistance by experts if ever you need help in the process of buying, renewing, or claiming.
Overview – Yezdi Roadster Bike Model
The Roadster model from Yezdi is designed with gushing torque and seamless power delivery. It is no less than a beast, exceptionally standing out while sailing on the roads amidst multiple vehicles. Its sturdy body and muscular styling enhance its road presence. With continental dual-channel ABS and a sophisticated braking system, Yezdi has designed this beast to dominate the roads.
The Yezdi Roadster is one of the most decently priced two-wheelers from its range of two-wheelers in the brand. It shows quite a resemblance to the authentic Yezdi two-wheelers dating back to the 1970s and 80s. Available in seven exclusive variants, Yezdi Roadster offers you a good experience like never before.
Yezdi Roadster Variants and Price
The Yezdi variants and their prices:
|Variants||Price (on road)|
|Yezdi Roadster Inferno Red||₹2,02,142|
|Yezdi Roadster Glacial White||₹2,02,142|
|Yezdi Motorcycles Roadster Smoke Grey||₹2,02,142|
|Yezdi Roadster Steel Blue||₹2,06,142|
|Yezdi Roadster Hunter Green||₹2,06,142|
|Yezdi Motorcycles Roadster Gallant Grey||₹2,10,142|
|Yezdi Roadster Sin Silver||₹2,10,142|
Unique Selling Points – Yezdi Roadster Features
- Single-pod multifunction digital instrument
- Yezdi Roadster comes with a fuel tank capacity of 12.5 litres.
- ABS - Anti-lock braking system
- Available with 6-speed manual transmission
- Cushioned backrest for adequate pillion comfort
- Wide handlebar with bar-end mirrors
- Metal finish on the exhaust and powertrain
- The engine capacity of Yezdi Roadster is 334 cc.
- Flaunts a seat height of 790 mm.
Rivals of Yezdi Roadster
Rivals of Yezdi Roadster are as follows:
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- Honda H'ness CB350
- Royal Enfield Hunter 350
- Jawa 42
- Jawa Perak
- Benelli Imperiale 400.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How can I know the Yezdi bike insurance price online?
You can visit the Tata AIG website and use the insurance premium calculator to know your Yezdi bike insurance premium. The process involves providing data for which the insurance premium calculator fetches the premium for a chosen two-wheeler insurance.
How can I compare two-wheeler insurance policies
How can I get a copy of my two-wheeler insurance policy?
Once you finish the payment online, the policy document is sent to your registered mailing address. It is a valid document you will need at the time of claim.
What are add-on covers for bike insurance?
Add-on covers are extra features you can purchase alongside bike insurance. Add-on covers enhance your insurance and provide additional benefits on specific occasions. With the add-on covers, you can customise your Yezdi bike insurance per your requirements.
There are the following add-ons available:
- Depreciation Allowance
- Return-to-Invoice Cover
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Additional Personal Accident Cover for the Owner-Driver
- Additional Third-Party Property Damage Cover
- Consumables Expenses
- Roadside Assistance