Nissan Magnite Insurance
Nissan Magnite Insurance
Nissan Magnite is a 5-seater compact SUV with a spacious and sharp design. Launched in 2020, this car took the Indian market by storm with heavy waiting periods at almost all Nissan dealerships. It has received a 4-star rating from the global NCAP and the ASEAN NCAP. With a powerful turbo engine, enhanced boot space, and premium interiors, the Nissan Magnite truly justifies its tagline, “Stunning in every sense of the word”.
And for a top-class car like this, getting the best car insurance policy is essential. That way, you not only secure yourself from incurring any financial liabilities should your Nissan Magnite meet with an accident but also fulfil the mandatory obligation required to drive a car in India.
With Tata AIG, you can purchase or renew your Nissan Magnite insurance policy in a hassle-free manner.
We have designed our comprehensive four-wheeler insurance plans to provide 360-degree protection to your car against all types of natural and man-made calamities. Moreover, you can also attach several riders to your Nissan Magnite insurance policy to further enhance its coverage. Besides, you will also get a Personal Accident (PA) cover as an owner-driver of your vehicle.
Nissan Magnite Insurance Renewal / New Purchase via Tata AIG
With Tata AIG, you can buy or renew your Nissan Magnite insurance policy in the most convenient manner. All you need to do is visit your nearest Tata AIG office with the required documents.
Alternatively, you can also apply for your Nissan insurance renewal or purchase online by following some simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Tata AIG website and navigate to the “Car Insurance” page. Then, enter your car’s registration number and click on Renew if you want to renew your existing Tata AIG Nissan insurance policy. If you want to purchase a fresh policy, you need to click on the “Get Price” option
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to fill out an online form to get a quote for your Nissan insurance renewal or purchase. Make sure that you enter all details accurately
- Choose an Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your car and specify if you’ve filed a claim on your car insurance policy in the past year. If you haven’t made any claim, you will be entitled to receive a No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount from the insurer
- The premium that you need to pay for your Magnite insurance policy will be displayed on your screen. If you’re happy with the quote, you can go ahead and make the payment. You can even choose from our 12 unique car insurance riders to enhance the coverage of your policy. However, note that add-ons entail an additional premium and will increase your final quote.
- After successful payment of the premium amount, your Nissan Magnite insurance policy will be sent to you at your registered e-mail address and WhatsApp number
Nissan Magnite Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
Your Nissan Magnite insurance price would depend upon several factors. The premiums for a third-party car insurance policy are decided by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). Whereas, in the case of comprehensive car insurance policies, they are decided by the insurer based on a car’s make, model, engine capacity, age, location, and IDV, among others.
The IDV or Insured Declared Value of a car is the maximum amount that an insurer is liable to pay in the case of the total loss of a car. If you want to know the approximate premium that you might have to pay for your Nissan car insurance, you can use our four-wheeler insurance calculator. Once you’re satisfied with our quote, you can go ahead and purchase the policy by paying the premium amount online.
Add-ons for Nissan Magnite Insurance by Tata AIG
Considering the unpredictable weather and traffic situations in many Indian cities, a comprehensive car insurance plan might not be enough for the adequate protection of your Nissan Magnite. That is why we offer 12 unique car insurance riders that you can attach to your base policy to strengthen its coverage. These riders include —
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Repair of Glass, Fibre, and Plastic Parts
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover
- Key Replacement
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- Consumables Expense
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Return to Invoice Cover
While purchasing any add-on cover, keep in mind that it comes at an additional cost. Therefore, carefully assess your requirement because once you club an add-on cover with the standalone policy, your Nissan car insurance cost may spike significantly.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Nissan Magnite Insurance
|Things Covered under Tata AIG’s Comprehensive Nissan Magnite Insurance
|Things Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Comprehensive Nissan Magnite Insurance
|Loss or damage to your car due to a natural or man-made calamity, including fire, theft, collision, riot, vandalism, road accident, flood, earthquake, lightning, storm, etc.
|Damages caused to your car while it was being driven under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicants and banned substances
|Total loss of your car if it gets stolen or damaged beyond repair
|Any consequential loss, wear and tear, and mechanical or electrical breakdown of your car
|Third-party liabilities arising due to an accident involving your car. These include compensation for physical damages and bodily injuries inflicted on a third party
|Loss or damage caused to your car while it was being driven outside the geographical boundaries of India
|A personal accident cover up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver of your car
|Damages sustained by a car while it was being used for racing, speed tests, reliability trials, etc.
|Damages caused to your car during transit through roads, railways, airways, or waterways
|Damages caused to your car due to a nuclear peril, war, or warlike operations
Why is it important to have Tata AIG for your Nissan Magnite Car Insurance Online?
Having a valid car insurance policy is mandatory to drive a car in India. Tata AIG’s Nissan Magnite insurance policy not only helps you fulfil your statutory obligations but also protects you from incurring financial losses due to an unforeseen mishap with your car. Below are the reasons why you should choose Tata AIG as your car insurance partner:
Quick and easy renewal/purchase: With Tata AIG, Nissan car insurance renewal is simple and hassle-free. You can purchase your Nissan Magnite policy instantly through a convenient online process. Moreover, you can save up to 75% on your car insurance premiums by buying your policy online
Hassle-free claim settlement: As a performance-driven brand, we ensure a hassle-free claim settlement for all our customers. Our team of 650 claim experts across India works relentlessly to assist you at every stage of your claim settlement
Large network of garages: We have an extensive network of more than 7500 garages across India. You can visit any of our partner garages to avail of the cashless repair facility for your car
Highly customisable with add-ons: Our car insurance policies are highly customisable as per the precise requirements of our customers. You can also choose from 12 car insurance riders to provide 360-degree protection to your car
Round-the-clock customer support: At Tata AIG, we take pride in upholding the priorities of more than 5 crore happy customers. Our customer support executives are available round the clock on our toll-free number 1800-266-7780. You can also write to us at email@example.com
Overview – Nissan Magnite Car Model
Nissan is a Japanese automobile manufacturer known for producing cars with powerful engines and cutting-edge technology. After its alliance with the French automaker Renault, Nissan has become the fourth-largest automobile company in the world. Nissan Magnite is a sub-compact mini-SUV that has attracted car buyers with its sharp design and some segment-first features.
This car is available in more than 20 variants in India, and its features, engine capacity, transmission, and colour choices may vary as per the variant you choose. The top model of this car comes with a 999-cc turbo engine that can deliver a maximum power of 98.63 BHP with a torque of up to 152 Nm.
A ground clearance of 205 millimetres and a boot space of 336 litres make this car no less than a full-sized SUV. It can deliver a mileage of up to 18.34 KMPL on an automatic transmission. There is a premium feel to the interiors with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, fabric upholstery, a 7-inch infotainment system with a 360-degree camera, and a dual-tone dashboard.
Till now, Nissan has received more than 1 lakh bookings for Magnite in India. Its ex-showroom prices range between ₹5.88 lakhs to ₹10.36 lakhs.
Nissan Magnite Variants and Price
The all-new Nissan Magnite is available in more than 20 variants in India. All these variants are petrol variants and differ from each other in terms of engine, transmission, features, and looks. The table below depicts the Nissan Magnite variants and their ex-showroom prices in India:
|Average Ex-showroom Price*
|Turbo XV Executive
|XV Premium DT
|Turbo CVT XL
|Turbo CVT XV Executive
|Turbo XV DT
|Turbo XV Premium (O)
|Turbo XV Premium (O) DT
|Turbo XV Premium
|Turbo XV Premium DT
|Turbo CVT XV
|Turbo CVT XV DT
|Turbo CVT XV Premium (O)
|Turbo CVT XV Premium (O) DT
|Turbo CVT XV Premium
|Turbo CVT XV Premium DT
Unique Selling Points – Nissan Magnite Features
Nissan has provided a blend of comfort, luxury, and affordability with the all-new Magnite. Its bold and beautiful design, combined with premium interiors, makes this car a delightful purchase. To add to all these, the Japanese engineering and a powerful turbo engine ensure that you do not have to compromise with the drive quality.
Here are some unique features of the Nissan Magnite:
- Bold and beautiful design with L-shaped LED DRLs, projector headlamps, high ground clearance, and dominating front grille
- Luxurious interiors with an ergonomic cockpit structure, sufficient knee room, high visibility angle, steering mounted controls, and digital instrument console
- A large boot space to store all your luggage when you go out for a weekend drive with your family
- A revolutionary 1.0 turbo engine with HRAO technology to ensure the highest drive quality
- 7-inch drive-assist display that allows smartphone and smartwatch connectivity
- Complete safety with features like hill assist, ABS, Vehicle Dynamic Control, Transaction Control System, and dual airbags
Rivals of Nissan Magnite
The Nissan Magnite belongs to the sub-compact SUV or mini-SUV segment, which is an overcrowded segment in India. The car is fighting with several rivals to maintain a strong grip on the market share. Some of the top Nissan Magnite rivals include —
- Maruti Brezza
- Hyundai Venue
- Renault Kiger
- Tata Nexon
- Kia Sonet
- Mahindra XUV 300
All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. How to claim Nissan Magnite insurance?
1. How to claim Nissan Magnite insurance?
You can file a claim on your Nissan Magnite car insurance policy by following the steps mentioned below:
Go to the “Claims” page on our website, enter your registered mobile number, and click on “Confirm”
Fill up the claim form by entering your car’s registration number, Tata AIG policy number, and other details
Wait for our surveyor to inspect the damages sustained by your car
Take your car to a nearby network garage for its cashless repair
2. How to renew Nissan Magnite insurance?
You can renew your Nissan Magnite insurance online with Tata AIG. Just follow the simple steps -
- Visit the Car Insurance Renewal page on our website
- Enter your car’s registration number and click on “Renew”
- Fill an online renewal form with additional details, such as IDV, NCB, and add-on covers
- Pay the premium online to complete your Nissan Magnite insurance renewal
3. What is the price of a Nissan Magnite?
The ex-showroom price of Nissan Magnite in India ranges between ₹5.88 lakhs to ₹10.36 lakhs. The on-road pricing may vary from city to city.
4. What are the available variants of Nissan Magnite?
Nissan Magnite is available in more than 20 variants in India. All these variants run on a petrol engine and differ from each other in terms of engine, transmission, features, and looks. To know the names and prices of each variant, you can refer to the table above.