Toyota Glanza Insurance
Toyota Glanza Insurance
The new Toyota Glanza is the rebadged version of the Maruti Baleno, which has consistently ranked among the top five best-selling cars in India since its launch. This premium hatchback car defines comfort, luxury, power, and affordability, all into a single product. A powerful engine, beautiful design, and premium interiors ensure that you arrive in style wherever you go in this car.
A car with such impressive features demands equally impressive protection, and hence we recommend you to buy or renew your Toyota Glanza insurance policy from Tata AIG. Although it is mandatory to have at least a third-party car insurance policy to drive a car in India, it’s prudent to opt for 360-degree protection for your car with a Tata AIG comprehensive car insurance policy.
Keeping in mind the huge number of road accidents that take place in India every year, we have designed our car insurance policies to secure your Toyota Glanza against all kinds of financial liabilities should a mishap occurs.
Apart from covering the mandatory third-party liabilities, we also cover your car against all kinds of natural and man-made disasters, such as fire, theft, riot, vandalism, earthquake, storm, tsunami, flood, collision, and road accidents, among others. We also provide a Personal Accident (PA) cover for the owner-driver of the vehicle.
Toyota Glanza Insurance Renewal / New Purchase via Tata AIG
Buying or renewing your Toyota Glanza Insurance with Tata AIG is very convenient. You can either visit our nearest office with the required documents, or you can apply for your Toyota Insurance Renewal or purchase online by following a few simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Car Insurance Page on our website. Enter your car’s registration number and then click on the “Renew” button if you want to renew your existing car insurance policy or the “Get Price” button if you want to purchase a new policy
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to fill out an online form to get a quote on your insurance for car. Make sure you fill in all details accurately
- Choose the Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your car. Also, intimate whether you’ve filed a claim on your car insurance policy in the past year. If you haven’t filed any claim, you will be rewarded with a No Claim Bonus (NCB)
- Your Tata AIG Toyota Glanza Insurance cost will be displayed on your screen. If you’re happy with the quote, you can click on the “Proceed” button to buy or renew your Toyota Insurance policy. You can also choose from the 12 unique car insurance riders to enhance the coverage of your policy
- Finally, you can make the payment for your Toyota Glanza Insurance using the available digital payment options. Upon successful payment, a soft copy of your car insurance policy would be sent to you on your registered e-mail id.
Toyota Glanza Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
Your Toyota Glanza insurance price would depend upon several factors, including the type of insurance you opt for, your car’s engine capacity, make, model, age, location, Insured Declared Value (IDV), and the add-on covers chosen by you. The IDV is the maximum sum payable by the insurance provider if your car is damaged beyond repair or is stolen.
You can use our car insurance calculator to know the approximate premium that you need to pay for your Tata AIG Toyota Glanza Insurance. Once you’re satisfied with our quote, you can go ahead and purchase the policy by paying the premium amount online.
Add-ons for Toyota Glanza Insurance by Tata AIG
Considering the unpredictable weather and traffic situations in various parts of India, a comprehensive car insurance policy alone cannot provide adequate protection to your Toyota Glanza. You may require add-on covers in addition to your existing Toyota insurance policy for a 360-cover
With Tata AIG car insurance, you can choose from 12 additional car insurance riders to enhance the coverage of your policy. Our car insurance riders include -
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Repair of Glass, Fibre, and Plastic Parts
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover
- Key Replacement
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- Consumables Expense
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Return to Invoice Cover
There is one thing you need to know before adding any of these car insurance riders to your base four-wheeler insurance policy. Add-on covers come at an additional pay and may significantly increase Toyota Glanza insurance price. So, if you are sensitive about your Toyota Glanza insurance cost, you should assess your insurance requirement before finalising your purchase.
Things Covered and Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Toyota Glanza Insurance
|Things Covered under Tata AIG’s Toyota Glanza Insurance||Things Not Covered under Tata AIG’s Toyota Glanza Insurance|
|Loss or damage to your car due to natural and man-made calamities, such as fire, collision, riot, vandalism, road accident, flood, earthquake, lightning, storm, etc.||Damages caused to the car if the driver is driving under the influence of alcohol or any other narcotic substance|
|Total loss of your car in case it gets stolen||Any consequential loss, wear and tear, and mechanical or electrical breakdown|
|Third-party liabilities arising due to an accident involving your car||Loss or damage caused to the car while it was being driven outside the geographical boundaries of India|
|A personal accidental cover of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver of your car||Damages sustained by a car while it was being used for racing, speed tests, reliability trials, etc|
|Damages caused due to your car during transit||Damages caused to a car due to nuclear perils, war, or warlike operations|
Why is it Important to Have Insurance for Your Car from Tata AIG?
Having a valid car insurance policy is mandatory to drive a car in India. A comprehensive four-wheeler insurance policy also ensures that you stay financially protected from any unforeseen loss or damage to your car. With Tata AIG, you can buy a car Insurance policy online and drive your car without any worries.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Tata AIG for your Toyota Glanza Insurance:
- Quick and hassle-free purchase/renewal
- At Tata AIG, preserving your time and effort is our top priority. You can buy or renew your Toyota Glanza Insurance policy with us instantly through a quick and hassle-free online process
- High claim settlement ratio
- As a performance-driven brand, we ensure a hassle-free claim settlement process to ease the insurance journey of our policyholders. Our claim settlement ratio of 98% is a testimony to our values and policies
- Topmost customer support
- At Tata AIG, we take the utmost pride in upholding the priorities of more than 5 crore happy customers. We have a team of more than 650 claim experts to assist them at every step. You can get in touch with us by calling our toll-free number 1800-266-7780 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large network of garages
- We have an extensive network of more than 7500 garages across India. You can take your car to any of these garages to avail of a cashless repair facility
- Highly customizable
- With Tata AIG, you can customise your car insurance policy as per your precise requirements. You can also save up to 75% on your Toyota insurance premiums by buying an online policy from us
Overview – Toyota Glanza Car Model
The new Toyota Glanza is the first rebadged Maruti car sold by Toyota in India after their partnership. This premium hatchback car defines comfort, luxury, power, and affordability, all into a single product. Being a rebadged version of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza gets a new gen 1.2 L petrol engine that is capable of delivering a maximum power of 81.8 BHP and 113 Nm torque. The engine comes with stop-start technology to ensure better drive quality and fuel efficiency.
A wide and sharp chrome bar along with a carbon fibre texture provides a sporty look to this car. Diamond-cut alloy wheels and LED lamp garnish further ups the style quotient of this cool hatchback car. The interiors include dual-colour leatherette seats, six airbags, and a 9-inch smart playcast system to keep you comfortable and entertained all along the drive. And along with all of these, this beautiful car can provide you with a mileage of up to 23.87 KMPL.
This Toyota Car is available in five attractive colour options and seven petrol variants in India and their ex-showroom prices start from ₹7.28 lakhs.
Toyota Glanza Variants and Price
The all-new Toyota Glanza comes in seven variants and five attractive colour options. These variants differ from each other in terms of features, accessories, mileage, transmission, and of course, prices. Below are the seven variants of Toyota Glanza and their ex-showroom prices in India. The variants with the AMT suffix are the ones with automatic transmission facilities.
|1.2 Petrol E||₹7.28 lakhs|
|1.2 Petrol S||₹8.28 lakhs|
|1.2 Petrol S AMT||₹8.84 lakhs|
|1.2 Petrol G||₹9.34 lakhs|
|1.2 Petrol G AMT||₹9.90 lakhs|
|1.2 Petrol V||₹10.40 lakhs|
|1.2 Petrol V AMT||₹10.96 lakhs|
Unique Selling Points – Toyota Glanza Features
The all-new Toyota Glanza is crafted with fresh-looking exteriors and premium interiors that make it a captivating buy. An awesome mileage, affordable price tag, and extensive features mean that this car can be a perfect buy for an Indian consumer. To add to all these, there is a powerful and smooth engine to ensure that you won’t have to compromise on the drive quality.
Below are some unique features of the Toyota Glanza that make it a standout car in its segment:
- A cool and sporty look with a wide and sharp horizontal chrome bar accentuating the upper grill and a large trapezoidal lower grille with carbon fibre texture
- A total of six airbags including front, passenger, side, and curtain airbags to ensure your all-around safety
- A K-series 1.2 L engine that can notch up a maximum power of 82 BHP and 113 Nm torque, which are quite impressive considering that this is a hatchback car
- Toyota Glanza is one of the most fuel-efficient petrol-powered cars in India. The automatic and manual variants of this car can deliver a mileage of up to 22.35 KMPL and 23.87 respectively
- A floating 9-inch smart playcast infotainment system with mobile connectivity feature. You can even connect your car with your smartwatch and control its features remotely
Rivals of Toyota Glanza
The Toyota Glanza has been launched in the premium hatchback segment that already contains cars from all top automobile manufacturers, including Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, and Tata Motors. Although this car is not intended to rival the Maruti Baleno directly, we have still considered it in the list of Toyota Glanza rivals:
- Maruti Baleno
- Hyundai Elite i20
- Tata Altroz
- Honda Jazz
- Volkswagen Polo
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
1. How to claim Toyota Glanza Car Insurance?
At Tata AIG, you can register your Toyota Insurance claim in a few hassle-free steps.
- Visit the Claims page on our website, enter your registered mobile number, and click on “Confirm”
- Fill up the claim form using your car’s registration number and other details
- Tata AIG will appoint a surveyor to assess the damages sustained by your car
- Take your car to a nearby network garage for cashless repair
2. How to renew Toyota Glanza car insurance?
You can renew your Toyota Glanza car insurance in a few simple steps:
- Visit the Car Insurance Renewal page on our website
- Enter your car’s registration number and click on “Renew”
- Fill an online renewal form with additional details, such as IDV, NCB, and add-on covers
- Pay the premium online to complete your Toyota insurance renewal
3. What is the price of the Toyota Glanza car?
The ex-showroom price of the Toyota Glanza car in India starts from ₹7.28 lakhs and goes up to ₹10.96 lakhs. This car is available in seven petrol variants.
4. What are the available variants of Toyota Glanza?
Toyota Glanza is available in seven petrol variants in India:
- 1.2 Petrol E
- 1.2 Petrol S
- 1.2 Petrol S AMT
- 1.2 Petrol G
- 1.2 Petrol G AMT
- 1.2 Petrol V
- 1.2 Petrol V AMT