Bajaj Pulsar As 150 Insurance
Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 Insurance
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 has been well received by the wide community of Indian two-wheeler enthusiasts since its introduction. The attractive style, strong performance, plethora of features, and reasonable pricing make it a well-rounded product.
Bajaj has sparked interest by introducing the latest generation, Pulsar 150. Instead of releasing a naked motorcycle, Bajaj rode in the Pulsar AS150 (Adventure Sport) in 2015. The Chakan-based two-wheeler behemoth revolutionised a new category of adventure bikes in the 150cc sector with the Pulsar AS150. If you have this bike, you already know how cool the bike is. Or if you want to buy a used Pulsar AS 150 anytime soon, you can surely go for it. However, regardless of how great the two-wheeler is, it is critical to have an appropriate two-wheeler insurance policy that protects you from financial liabilities arising from damage to your Pulsar AS 150 if it involves an accident, fire, theft, or natural catastrophe.
Third-party bike insurance covers damages to a third property, person, or two-wheeler. However, if you are looking for all-round protection, opt for a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy that covers third-party liabilities, damage to/loss of your vehicle, personal accident coverage for owner-driver and a choice of several add-ons.
Regarding insurance, most people believe a one-size-fits-all approach works, but this is different. Every two-wheeler insurance policy includes fundamental features and perks like third-party liability protection. Still, if you're looking for something more particular and comprehensive, it's always essential to research and understand exactly what is and isn't included in a given plan.
Finding the perfect insurance provider who understands your needs and acts quickly to meet them might be difficult. Our attitude at Tata AIG is simple: be quick, hassle-free, and efficient, whether you're here to buy a new 2-wheeler insurance online or renew an old one.
You can also use our online premium calculator to compare two-wheeler insurance prices and plans to ensure you select a plan that works for you every mile of the way.
Pulsar AS 150 Insurance Renewal or Purchase via Tata AIG
Bringing a brand-new two-wheeler home is always a special occasion. You can make it even more memorable by taking it for a test drive when your two-wheeler arrives. However, you must ensure the bike is insured with at least third-party liability coverage. At Tata AIG, discovering, customising, and purchasing Bajaj two-wheeler insurance coverage is easier than ever, and the claims procedure is also far from complicated.
Here are the steps you may take, either by visiting your local AIG centre or by going to our website to purchase Bajaj bike insurance online:
- Navigate to the two-wheeler insurance section of the website.
- Enter your Pulsar AS 150 bike’s registration number, purchase date, and other pertinent information. Click 'Buy Price' to get a new plan or 'Renew' to do a Bajaj bike insurance renewal of your current insurance policy.
- Complete the insurance application form and click the 'Submit' button. However, to prevent re-writing, ensure that the document is error-free.
- You will be provided with a premium estimate.
- Choose your two-wheeler's exact or estimated Insured Declared Value (IDV). Do you need help with what this is or how to calculate it? Check out our free online calculator to determine the market worth of your Pulsar AS 150.
- Inform your insurer if you have already made a two-wheeler insurance claim. You'll be immediately eligible for a No Claim Bonus if you don't.
- The insurance pricing for your Pulsar AS 150 will be displayed on the screen, along with the premium amount to be paid for your purchase or Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 insurance renewal.
- Before choosing an insurance policy for bikes, you may compare two-wheeler insurance plans, browse the add-ons, and choose the precise coverage you want.
- Submit the premium payment online using any of the available e-payment methods. After processing your payment, you will receive a soft copy of the Bajaj bike insurance plan on your registered email ID.
Pulsar AS 150 Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
No one criterion determines your ultimate premium rate for any type of insurance. This is mainly determined by what and how you ride, including factors such as two-wheeler make and model, maintenance and repair expenses, safety and performance ratings, claim history (if any), size and dimensions, location of residence, and so on.
Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 two-wheeler insurance premiums are more directly based on the Insured Declared Value (IDV), the maximum responsibility an insurer takes in the event of an accident, theft, or other covered occurrences. So, what exactly is IDV (Insured Declared Value) in two-wheeler insurance?
The soul of your beloved two-wheeler insurance is the IDV or Insured Declared Value. Your IDV and your premium are inextricably linked. If the Insured Declared Value is high, so is the premium due. This calculation considers the depreciation value of the two-wheeler as well as the current market worth of any add-on equipment.
Calculating your two-wheeler's IDV before applying for coverage can tell you what to expect regarding insurance premium prices. Simply enter your Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 bike information into our free online two-wheeler insurance premium calculator.
Things Included and Not Included under Tata AIG Pulsar AS 150 Insurance Policy
A comprehensive two-wheeler insurance package from Tata AIG goes beyond typical or statutory coverage. We've included most of the features we provide here and any exceptions. This will give you a better idea of what to expect when submitting a claim.
|Things Included under Tata AIG Pulsar AS 150 bike Insurance
|Things not Included under Tata AIG Pulsar AS 150 bike Insurance
|Third-party property damage and third-party injury or death.
|Regular wear and tear as a result of depreciation.
|Damages incurred when driving without a driver's licence.
|Damages to the bike due to housebreaking, burglary, or theft.
|Damages incurred as a result of driving under the influence of intoxicating substances.
|If terrorist activities cause damage to the bike.
|Racing-related damages, speed testing, and durability tests.
|Damage from fire caused by lightning, explosion, or self-ignition.
|Damages to the bike due to nuclear threats or war.
|Damages sustained during transportation.
|Damages incurred outside of the policy's specified geographical area.
Add-ons for Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 Bike Insurance from Tata AIG
Bike insurance add-ons are like the cherry on the cake, strengthening your bike's coverage. An array of add-on coverage may be purchased in addition to your Tata AIG Bajaj bike insurance policies. Some of them are listed below:
- Consumables Cover: This covers all of a bike's consumables, like lubricants clip, grease, nut and bolt, brake oil, screw, oil filter, fuel filter, and so on, which are not covered by a typical own-damage insurance plan.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: It’s a natural phenomenon that happens over time. The burden of absorbing the expense of depreciation caused by a two-wheeler falls on the owner by default. A zero depreciation policy relieves you of carrying your two-wheeler's depreciation charges, allowing you to receive a larger sum.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: When you get stuck amid a highway or road due to a technical breakdown or malfunction in your two-wheeler, roadside assistance cover in bike insurance offers you the most needed support. The add-on cover covers you in the event of fuel delivery, flat tyres, bike towing, on-site minor repairs, battery drains, and so on.
- Return to Invoice Cover: This add-on coverage provides the policyholder to get the total invoice price of your bike in the event of Total Loss, CTL (Constructive Total Loss), or theft of the insured's vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover: A Personal Accident add-on cover offers financial cover against death/disability up to ₹15 Lakhs in the case of disability and death of the owner-driver of the covered two-wheeler. The addition is required by law. Furthermore, you may purchase an optional PA cover for the passengers to safeguard your loved ones in the event of an accident.
- NCB Protect: This add-on protects your No Claim Bonus even if you file a claim during the insurance term. In general, the first two assertions have little effect on the NCB.
Why Partner with Tata AIG for Pulsar AS 150 bike Insurance?
Despite common perception, not all two-wheeler insurance policies must be generic. This attitude underpins Tata AIG's easy-to-personalise coverage, which can be tailored to meet unique needs, ensuring that your money is not jeopardised in a disaster.
We have served India's two-wheeler insurance purchase and renewal needs for over two decades. We work hard to guarantee that your insurance plan is helpful in difficult situations prevalent on congested city highways. Of course, customisable coverage is only one of the many reasons why Tata AIG is such a well-known brand in India.
The following are five unique features of acquiring or renewing two-wheeler insurance with us:
- We have over 650 agents and representatives around the country devoted to assisting you in your quest for the best coverage. These qualified specialists take the time to understand your needs, make sound insurance decisions, and help you through the claims process.
- The claim payment percentage of 98.62% as of 2021-2022 demonstrates Tata AIG's commitment to providing consumers with a frictionless experience. We guarantee you will not have to run from pillar to post if something goes wrong on your trip.
- Our nationwide network of over 3,000 cashless garages assists in keeping your bike in top condition following accidents or crashes. These tie-ups permit you to complete repairs without paying for them in advance.
- We provide a variety of add-ons for increased protection in addition to basic and comprehensive coverage. Roadside assistance, no claim bonus protection, engine security, two-wheeler glass repair, daily allowance, emergency transport and lodging charges, consumables expenditures, key replacement, zero depreciation cover, and other benefits are available.
- The online premium calculator from Tata AIG makes comparing two-wheeler insurance plans simple and selecting the best plan for your budget, two-wheeler, and any unique needs.
- Our quick, paperless method saves you valuable time and lets you focus on selecting the best plan rather than filling out papers.
Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 - A Brief Overview of the Bike
The AS, or Adventure Sport, a family of Bajaj Pulsar bikes, features precisely sculpted front quarter fairings that continue sleekly back into tall, transparent visors that give excellent wind blast protection while riding quickly. The Pulsar AS 150 includes powerful projector lamp-powered headlights and deeply grooved, Pulsar-style fuel tanks, providing a firm thigh hold while assaulting the twisties.
On the Pulsar AS 150 motorcycle, lightweight alloy items such as stylish, slim-spoke wheels, rider and pillion footrests, and the sub-frame units that support them are available. The Pulsar AS 150 includes illuminated switches that operate effectively and typical features like levers, grips, and mirrors.
The new Pulsar AS line has comfortable split saddles for the rider, pillion, and well-proportioned, beautifully finished bikes. While the bike’s front fascias are updated, the bike is immediately identified as Pulsars when seen from beneath its fuel tanks.
The Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 bike's engine is powered by a four-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder 149.5cc engine. It produces a horsepower of 16.8 at 9,500 revolutions per minute. The AS 150 engine is completely new and feels significantly smoother than any previous Pulsar 150 engine. It's undoubtedly peppier today but lost the earlier bike's usual engine growl in favour of a more refined, mellower tone.
Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 Bike Variants and Prices
|Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 Standard (Discontinued)
Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 Features: Unique Selling Points
Listed below are some of the unique features of the Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 bike:
- The design of the new Bajaj Pulsar AS150 is one of its most notable features. It is the first Bajaj Pulsar 150cc model with a quarter fairing.
- It has a fuel tank size of 12 litres and provides good mileage of 45 kilometres per litre.
- The bike is driven by an air-cooled twin-spark engine that produces 16.88 horsepower at a whopping 9,500 revolutions per minute and 13 Nm of peak torque at 7,000 revolutions per minute.
- The Pulsar 150 AS, as an adventure tourer/commuter, offers the finest ergos thus far. The upright seated position, clip-on handlebars (finished in black), tank curves for optimum tank grip, and medium-soft seat with some under-thigh support contribute significantly. Anyone, whether a young or senior rider, will instantly adopt the bike's feel.
Top Contenders of the Bajaj Pulsar AS 150
The following are some of the top competitors of the Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 bike:
- Hero Splendor Plus
- Honda Shine
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Honda XBlade
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
1. How much does Pulsar AS 150 bike insurance cost?
1. How much does Pulsar AS 150 bike insurance cost?
The Insured Declared Value of a two-wheeler is the most critical element insurers use in determining the final rate of a bike insurance policy. Contact your nearest local dealership or use Tata AIG's free and quick online two-wheeler insurance calculator to get the IDV of your Pulsar AS 150.
2. Is there a limit on how many add-ons an individual can buy?
No, the number of add-ons that may be purchased with a bike insurance plan is not limited. With your insurance, you may include as many add-ons as you like.
3. What coverage options are available under Tata AIG's Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 insurance online policy?
The policy offers coverage options such as third-party liability, own damage, and personal accident coverage. Additional coverage options, such as zero depreciation and roadside assistance, may also be available.
4. Even though my Bajaj bike is covered by third-party insurance, why should I purchase a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan?
The 1988 Motor Vehicles Act requires third-party bike insurance. This method guards against all responsibilities owed to other parties. The insurance company will cover any damage to the property or people of a third party. Because third-party liability insurance only protects third parties, the rates are lower.
On the other hand, comprehensive bike insurance protection helps prevent damage to your Bajaj Pulsar bike. In the event of third-party responsibilities, natural disasters, theft, etc., it financially protects your bike. The Bajaj bike insurance rate is a little more expensive than third-party insurance. Still, you get a lot for your money.
5. If I get Bajaj bike insurance through Tata AIG, will I get alerts about insurance policy renewals?
Yes, you will get a reminder via email or SMS to renew your Bajaj insurance policy on time if you purchase or renew Bajaj Pulsar bike insurance from Tata AIG.