Toyota Etios Car Insurance
Toyota Etios Insurance
Need a car insurance policy for your Toyota Etios car? Tata AIG has got you covered with a comprehensive Toyota Etios car insurance policy!
Toyota Motor Corporation, founded in 1933, has been known for producing high-quality cars, vans, and trucks. The company started its journey in India in 1997 by joining hands with the Kirloskar Group that owns 11% of the company and came to be known as the Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited.
The Toyota Etios has been favoured as a family car in India, given the competitive pricing, comfort, space, durability, reliability, and performance! However, no matter how strong or durable your car may be, taking care of it should always be a priority.
Tata AIG offers comprehensive four wheeler insurance policies to help you keep your Toyota Etios car safe from a range of damages such as damages due to natural disasters, accidental damage, human causes, theft, fires, and more! You can also use our car insurance premium calculator to compute the premiums you will need to pay for your car’s insurance coverage and choose a suitable one after your compare our car insurance policies.
Toyota Etios Insurance Renewal/Buy Toyota Etios Insurance
Getting a comprehensive car insurance policy for your car is essential so that you do not have to risk leaving your car unprotected against damages. To buy a Tata AIG Toyota Etios insurance or for your Toyota Etios insurance renewal, these are the steps you can follow by visiting our official website:
- Go to the car insurance page, fill in your car’s registration number and click on “Get Price” to renew your policy or if you want to go ahead with your existing Tata AIG policy, hit “Renew” for your Toyota Etios insurance renewal.
- On the online form provided, fill in the required details to get suitable insurance quotes for your car.
- Select an appropriate Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your four-wheeler out of the list of IDVs.
- If you have filed a claim in the past, mention the details. If there have been no claims, you will be eligible for a No Claim Bonus discount on your premiums.
- Once you go to the next step, you will be able to view the Toyota Etios car insurance price.
- We offer flexible digital payment options to help you purchase your car insurance policy. Once the purchase is complete, a soft copy of your Toyota Etios car insurance policy will be sent to your email ID.
Etios Car Insurance Price – Your Premium Amount
To calculate your Toyota Etios car insurance price and premiums, you should consider the following factors like the IDV or Insured Declared Value of your car, the make and model of the vehicle, the city of registration, the cubic capacity of the engine and more.
When purchasing a car insurance policy, it is particularly necessary to be mindful of the IDV you select for your car. The IDV is the current market price of your vehicle and can be obtained from your local dealership. The IDV determines your Toyota Etios car insurance price which in turn will determine your car insurance premiums. In the event of a total loss where your car is stolen or damaged beyond repair, we offer the IDV or the insurance amount to make up for the damages.
By choosing a high IDV for your car, you may avail of greater coverage but with higher premiums that can get expensive over time. This is why selecting the right IDV is crucial.
Moreover, with the help of our car insurance premium calculator, you can calculate the insurance coverage you need and the premiums you can easily pay to keep your car safe from damages.
Things Covered and Not Covered under Toyota Etios Insurance
|Inclusions under Tata AIG Toyota Etios Insurance||Exclusions under Tata AIG Toyota Etios Insurance|
|Damages to the car due to natural disasters like cyclones, earthquakes, frost, etc.||Damages caused if and when the car is used outside the geographical scope of the policy (outside India).|
|Accidental damage to the car or damage due to human causes like rioting, terrorism, vandalism, etc.||Cost of the car’s general maintenance or damages due to the wear and tear through regular use.|
|Damage to the car caused by self-ignition, explosions, implosions, lightning, etc.||If the car is damaged due to the driver being under the influence of intoxicating substances, when not having a valid license or due to negligent driving.|
|Total loss of the four-wheeler as a result of theft or damage beyond repair.||Damages if a private car is used for commercial purposes or if the car is used for racing and adventure sports.|
|Personal Accident Cover of ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for injuries and even the death of the owner-driver. In case of the owner-driver’s accidental death, their nominee gets the sum assured.||Damages to the car due to a nuclear threat or a war or a war-like situation in the country.|
|Legal and financial liabilities due to damage caused to a third-party person or property by the insured car.||Only 50% cost will be reimbursed for replenishing consumables spent due to the wear and tear of the car.|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG Toyota Etios Insurance?
Protecting your car is not only all about getting the right car insurance policy but also a holistic four wheeler insurance experience! At Tata AIG, these are some of the features that make our car insurance policy a good fit for your car:
- The customer service team at Tata AIG caters to the specific insurance needs of over 5-crore satisfied customers.
- Our claim settlement ratio of 98% during FY 2020-21 is a result of our timely claim settlements met through a hassle-free process.
- We offer a range of customisable car insurance policies that you find when you compare our car insurance plans online and choose a policy that suits your needs and budget.
- For over 20 years, Tata AIG has kept its promise of fulfilling all the insurance needs of every car insurance customer with resolve and commitment.
- Our 650 claim experts all across India strive to ensure that your claims are settled effectively and on time while helping you understand the process.
Overview – Toyota Etios Car Model
The Toyota Etios is among Toyota’s popular models in India due to the mileage, comfort, safety, and cost-effectiveness it offers. With a mileage of 16.78 kmpl to 23.59 kmpl, Toyota Etios is a powerful and performance-driven sedan that offers fairly decent fuel efficiency!
The car is available in 7 exciting and vibrant colours like Classic Grey, Silver mica Metallic, Harmony Beige, Pearl White with Crystal Shine, Celestial Black, White, and Vermillion Red.
The cutting-edge technology of Toyota and the refined production practices the company employs is evident in the make of the Toyota Etios. To help keep this car in the price bracket accessible to a majority of Indians, Etios uses only domestic parts. The appearance of this compact sedan is further enhanced by a stylized front grille and radiant headlamps!
Toyota Etios Variants and Price
|Variants of Toyota Etios||Average Ex-Showroom Price of the Variant (will vary for each city)|
|Toyota Platinum Etios GX||₹7.04 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Petrol||₹7.33 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios V||₹7.36 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios VX||₹7.93 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios GXD||₹8.14 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Petrol||₹8.15 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Diesel (2018-19)||₹8.43 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios VD||₹8.46 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios VXD||₹9.02 lakh|
|Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Diesel||₹9.24 lakh|
Unique Selling Points: Toyota Etios Car Features
Toyota Etios is a practical family sedan that offers adequate space, legroom and headroom for a family of 5 members.
Toyota is a trusted brand because of its safety features that is evident with the standard safety kit in the Toyota Etios - dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX, 3-point seatbelts for the safety of its occupants.
Toyota Etios is a low-maintenance, reliable car that offers great front and rear suspension, decent fuel efficiency, with a quality engine capacity of 1364 cc for the diesel version and 1496 cc for the petrol version.
Rivals of Toyota Etios
These are some of the competitors of Toyota Etios:
- Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Ford Aspire
- Skoda Rapid TSI
- Hyundai Verna
- Honda Amaze
- Volkswagen Vento
Disclaimer: All the car prices and other information listed above pertain to a specific city and vehicle model. Since this information is subject to change, it is advisable to check the latest information before purchasing a vehicle or an insurance policy.
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim Toyota Etios Insurance?
If you want to file a claim on your Toyota Etios insurance policy, we have a simple and seamless process as given below:
- Visit the official Tata AIG website and go to the Claims section.
- Enter your policy number, FIR details, and some personal information to register your claim on the online form.
- Tata AIG will assess the damages to your car and have it sent to the garage.
- We will then review your details and work on the claim settlement process.
- Once the car insurance claim has been settled, your car will be repaired and sent back to you.
How to Renew your Toyota Etios Insurance?
These are the steps you can follow for your Toyota Etios insurance renewal:
- Visit the official Tata AIG website and go to the Car Insurance page.
- Enter your car insurance policy number and proceed.
- Select “Get Price” to go to the online form and fill in the necessary details.
- Your Toyota Etios insurance renewal will be complete once you make the online payment and get a confirmation on your email ID.
What is the price of a Toyota Etios car?
The price of a Toyota Etios starts at ₹7.04 lakh for a Toyota Platinum Etios GX, and the highest price is ₹9.24 lakh for a Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Diesel.
What are the available variants in Toyota Etios?
Toyota Etios comes in 10 variants as given below:
- Toyota Platinum Etios GX
- Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Petrol
- Toyota Platinum Etios V
- Toyota Platinum Etios VX
- Toyota Platinum Etios GXD
- Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Petrol
- Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Diesel (2018-19)
- Toyota Platinum Etios VD
- Toyota Platinum Etios VXD
- Toyota Platinum Etios Limited Edition Diesel
Is Toyota Etios a good car?
With a mileage of 23.59 kmpl for the diesel variant and a mileage of 16.78 kmpl for the petrol variant, Toyota Etios is a car that you can easily rely on for speed and performance.
What is the Toyota Etios car insurance price?
Your Toyota Etios car insurance price will be based on factors such as the Insured Declared Value of your car, the city of registration, the make and model of your car, and others. When choosing a car insurance policy for your Toyota Etios, be sure to choose the correct IDV so that you can avail of adequate insurance coverage while paying affordable premiums.