Travel Often An Annual Multi Trip Policy is Ideal For You
If you travel abroad quite often, then multi-trip travel insurance is the best bet for you. A multi-trip travel insurance plan covers travel, accommodation, medical charges and also offers protection to your family. Read more about features of multi-trip travel insurance policy.
Here’s how a multi-trip travel policy works
If you’re working in a multinational company or have your own business, travelling abroad for meetings every couple of months is not uncommon. That is why it is important to plan your finances. This means covering your travel, accommodation, and medical charges, of course. But you must also ensure the best security for you and your family. A multi-trip travel insurance plan is the umbrella you need if you travel frequently.
Know more about international multi-trip travel insurance OR Speak to our experts: 1800 266 1363
• Easy renewability: Applying for a travel insurance policy over and over again can be a hassle. You can save time with a multi-trip policy. It is renewable for life upon payment of premium.
• Grace Period: It’s the 30 days after the premium due date that is allowed where you can still make the payment and continue the policy without it lapsing. This feature is only available in annual multi trip.
• Free look period: This feature is only available in annual multi trip option where you have 15 days to review your policy after paying the premium. If you have any objections you can get your policy cancelled and the company will refund you entire premium amount after subtracting the stamp duty.
• All-round coverage: Suppose a medical emergency occurs. Then the insurer will cover the policyholder’s evacuation and transportation costs. The policy also provides for the repatriation of remains if the insured dies during the trip. Traveling with your loved ones becomes much more secure if you have such a policy.
• Flight delay or cancellation: It’s a recurring nightmare—that you missed a flight because of delays or because your first flight got canceled. But don’t worry. With a multi-trip travel insurance plan on board, help is at hand. Your insurer will compensate you for a canceled or delayed flight.
• Personal liability issues: At times, you may need to pay compensation for damages to a third party. The damages may be due to death or injury of the third party. Or there may be some damage to their property. The insurance will cover all these costs.
• Compensation for dental expenses: Dental treatment overseas may be the last thing on anyone’s mind. But a toothache can be terrible. Should you need treatment; the insurance will cover your costs.
Be it a business trip or a vacation, nobody wants unexpected surprises or worries. Do not compromise on your peace of mind due to poor planning or the lack of a good travel policy. A multi trip policy saves the time, money, and effort needed to buy a travel policy multiple times.