BMW G310R Insurance
BMW G310R Insurance
Making heads turn while cruising through the city, the new BMW G310R is slightly revised and more affordable than its predecessor. The new BMW G310R offers an unforgettable riding experience. The bike is updated with LED lighting for headlamps, tail lamps and turn signals, accompanied by a friendly riding position. Designed with state-of-the-art technology, the new BMW G310R thus deserves to be protected with a suitable bike insurance policy.
Tata AIG offers all three types of bike insurance policies. Along with the mandatory third-party liability cover, you can choose from a standalone own damage and comprehensive insurance. While third-party insurance covers financial liabilities in case of third-party injuries or damages, it fails to offer a respite for your losses. So, you must consider buying more than a third-party liability cover for your BMW G310R. A standalone own damage policy allows you to avail of compensation for your own damages too. But a comprehensive policy will protect your BMW G310R from multiple threats like accidents, natural calamities, riots, and much more. You can also enhance your dream bike’s insurance coverage by adding riders at additional costs.
Find out how to renew or buy suitable insurance for your bike with Tata AIG.
BMW G310R Insurance Renewal/Buy via Tata AIG
Depending on your bike needs, you can buy insurance for two-wheelers with Tata AIG through offline and online modes. You can visit the nearest Tata AIG office to buy or renew the policy offline. But to purchase or renew bike insurance hassle-free, you can follow the simple steps and instantly get your BMW G310R insurance online.
- Visit the Bike Insurance page on the Tata AIG website.
- Enter your BMW G310R registration number.
- Click “Get Price” if you wish to buy a new policy or “Renew” for a BMW bike insurance renewal.
- Fill out the form and get your bike insurance quote.
- Select the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list.
- Don’t forget to inform Tata AIG about any past claims. If there are no past claims, you can avail of a No Claim Bonus.
- After providing the information about the IDV and past claims, the premium for your BMW G310R insurance will be displayed.
- To buy extra riders for your bike, you can pick from the add-on options and proceed with the payment.
- After due payment, Tata AIG will send a soft copy of your BMW bike insurance via email.
Clearly, buying a BMW G310R insurance online with Tata AIG is straightforward. Not only for the G310R but renewing or buying any BMW bike insurance online from us is equally simple.
BMW G310R Insurance Price– Your Premium Amount
The BMW bike insurance price depends on its Insured Declared Value (IDV). IDV is the current market value of a vehicle. It is the amount that the insurance company pays you if the insured bike is stolen or damaged beyond repair. While calculating your BMW G310R IDV, Tata AIG considers several factors like its make and model, registration city, type of use and fuel, cubic capacity, etc. You can know your bike’s IDV by using an online bike insurance calculator. This online tool helps you compare different bike insurance policies and buy the most affordable plan for your bike. You can also visit a local dealer for the purpose.
However, the premium rates for third-party two-wheeler insurance depend on the IRDAI guidelines. The policy prices are standardised based on your bike’s engine cubic capacity.
Add-ons for BMW G310R Insurance by Tata AIG
Sometimes, comprehensive insurance may not suffice considering several other risks to your bike. Considering the advanced accessories, rising thefts, etc., you can enhance your bike insurance coverage with the help of add-on covers. Tata AIG offers 12 unique add-on covers that are as follows:
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Repair of Glass, Fibre and Plastic Parts
- Daily Allowance Cover
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover
- Key Replacement
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- Consumables Expense
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Return to Invoice Cover
[Note: The add-on covers come with additional costs and raise the bike insurance premium. So, before adding the riders, you should evaluate your bike’s needs so that you can buy suitable ones. ]
Things Covered and Not Covered under Tata AIG’s BMW G310R
Tata AIG ensures that its customers make informed decisions. So, before buying comprehensive two-wheeler insurance, you must know the several inclusions and exclusions under it. Here is a table that will help you understand what is covered and what is not under your BMW bike insurance:
|Things covered under BMW G310R Insurance||Things not covered under BMW G310R Insurance|
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury||Normal wear and tear due to depreciation|
|Damages caused to the insured bike in accidents||Damages caused during driving without a driving licence|
|Damages caused to the bike due to natural calamities like earthquakes, floods, cyclones, etc.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown and consequential loss|
|Damages due to riots, vandalism, or strikes||Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike|
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages||Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants|
|Damages caused by terrorist activities||Damages due to racing activities|
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.||Damages due to war or nuclear threats|
|Damages caused during transit||Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy|
Why is it Important to Have Tata AIG for Your BMW G310R Insurance?
Tata AIG has been preserving millions of dream vehicles for more than 20 years, ensuring maximum protection. Here are more reasons why to choose Tata AIG to secure your precious BMW G310R:
- With Tata AIG, you can buy BMW bike insurance online in a hassle-free manner.
- Dedicated to satisfying its customers with its quality service, Tata AIG is a trusted brand which is proud to have 5 crore satisfied customers.
- With Tata AIG, you can buy tailored insurance policies according to your bike needs.
- The 12 unique riders complement comprehensive insurance and help enhance your bike’s protection.
- Being a performance-driven brand, Tata AIG ensures a hassle-free claim settlement process for its customers and offers an extensive network of cashless garages for seamless and quick claim settlement service.
- Due to its dedication to service, the company is proud to have a 98% claim settlement ratio for FY 2020-21.
Overview – BMW G310R Bike Model
BMW launched its new BMW G310R with a few revisions like ride-by-wire, adjustable brakes, LED lighting for systems and slip and assist clutch. Built with a tubular steel frame that ensures high rigidity and durability, the sporty BMW G310R is loved by adventurous riders. With enhanced ease of riding and manoeuvrability, the BMW G310R offers you a nimble ride while riding through the traffic. Moreover, the aesthetic design and unique racing flair push BMW G310R to new limits. BMW G310R is available in three attractive colour schemes. To begin with, the Style Sport colour scheme has dark grey colour with white hints on the side panels and headlamps. The Cosmic Black scheme has a black base with white side panels and headlamps. The third Polar White scheme has signature blue and white colours.
The technical features of the BMW G310R bike are as follows:
- 313cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine
- 6-speed gearbox
- Maximum power of 34PS at 9500rpm
- Maximum torque of 28Nm at 7500rpm
- BS 6 emission standard
- Upside down front forks and rear mono-shock damper
- Dual channel ABS
- 11-litre fuel tank
- Digital speedometer, tachometer and trip metre
- Single seat
- Tubeless tyres
- City mileage of 32.46kmpl
- Highway mileage of 39.44kmpl
- Kerb weight of 158.5kgs
- Self-start only
BMW G310R Price and Variants
BMW G310R is available in only one variant with a price starting from ₹2,65,000.
Unique Selling Points: BMW G310R Features
Considered one of the most important bikes for the German brand BMW, the G310R offers the following unique features:
- The bike’s lightweight ensures easy management at low speed but when you push it hard, the bike reveals its sporty and aggressive stance.
- The Ride by Wire electronic gas system ensures a steady throttle response.
- The slip and assist clutch allows the shifting of gears more effortlessly.
- The 7-inch alloy wheels are mated with Michelin Pilot Street radial tyres.
- The single-cylinder engine is uniquely designed where the cylinder head can spin 180 degrees backwards. This helps shift the bike’s centre of gravity to the front wheel.
- BMW G310R’s strength lies in its lightweight and agility.
- The sporty design with polar white and racing blue metallic colours gives a unique racing appearance to the bike.
- The handlebar riser gives a comfortable seating position to the rider while riding through busy traffic.
- The multi-adjustable brakes and clutch provide enhanced controllability.
Rivals of BMW G310R
Some of the rival bikes of the BMW G310R are:
- KTM 390 Duke
- Honda CB300R
- TVS Apache RR310
- KTM 250 Duke
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
- Yamaha R3
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the engine displacement of the BMW G310R?
The engine displacement of the BMW G310R is 313cc.
2. What is the body type of the BMW G310R?
The BMW G310R falls under the category of a sports naked bike.
3. Is the BMW G310R worth buying in India?
The BMW G310R is the best roadster bike in India. Also, the updated ride-by-wire throttle makes the BMW G310R worth buying. It is one of the most affordable bikes from the BMW family with an attractive price. The comfortable riding experience, appealing design, and commendable quality make the BMW G310R worth buying in India.
4. What is the actual mileage of the BMW G310R?
BMW G310R’s actual mileage is 30 to 30.3 kmpl.
5. Is the BMW G310R good for daily use?
BMW G310R is suitable for daily use also. The featured Glide Through Technology (GTT), which is a low rpm assist, helps ride the bike comfortably in traffic by clutch modulation.
6. How to raise a claim for bike insurance?
To claim your bike insurance, follow the simple steps:
- Call on 1800- 266-7780 or visit the “Claims Support” page on the Tata AIG website.
- Now fill in the required information.
- You will receive a link on your registered mobile number for self-inspection.
- Fill in the correct details about the bike damages in the self-inspection form.
- A surveyor will also visit to inspect the insured bike.
- Make a cashless claim at the network garages or ask for reimbursement for the damages.
- Submit the following documents to file a claim: Claim form, FIR if present, address and identity proofs, and insurance policy documents.
- You can also track the claim settlement process online.
- After examining your claim, Tata AIG will approve and settle it.
7. What is the process for BMW G310R insurance renewal?
To renew your bike insurance, visit the Bike Insurance page on the Tata AIG website and follow the steps:
- Enter the bike’s registration number and click the “Renew” option.
- Fill out the form with the correct details about the bike.
- To get the premium amount, select the correct IDV of your bike.
- Notify the insurance company about the previous claims to avail of the No Claim Bonus.
- Add suitable riders if you wish to enhance your bike’s insurance coverage.
- Choose any digital payment option to make the payment, after which you will receive a soft copy via email.