Honda Dream Neo Bike Insurance
Honda Dream Neo Insurance
With the success of the Dream series, Honda unveiled one of the most economical commuter bikes, the Dream Neo. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India, or HMSI, is a leading producer of 100-110cc bikes that are popular among daily commuters. With built-in quality and top-of-the-line line finishing, the Dream Neo is perfect for people looking for an affordable and fuel-efficient vehicle. Honda Dream Neo is a reliable bike with excellent performance. Nevertheless, you should not ignore the increase in accidents, crimes and other natural threats and must protect your precious bike with a suitable insurance policy. Let’s understand the types of policies available.
Third-party insurance is mandatory as per Indian law, and driving without one can land you in trouble. Compensating for financial liabilities arising due to third-party damages and injuries, the policy fails to compensate for your losses. Therefore, insurance policies like standalone own damage and comprehensive insurance have been designed to keep you and your bike safe. While standalone own damage covers own damages also, comprehensive insurance offers protection from several threats like theft, natural calamities, vandalism, accidents, etc.
Moreover, with so many insurance providers in the market, it is advisable to compare two-wheeler insurance online to make the best choice. With Tata AIG, you get all types of bike insurance policies that are tailored to meet your requirements. By buying a bike insurance policy from us, you can save your hard-earned money in case of financial liabilities arising due to bike damages or bodily injuries. Not only this, Tata AIG allows you to enhance your policy coverage at extra costs by offering add-on covers. Find out how you can buy a suitable Honda Dream Neo insurance online and give your bike the care it needs.
Honda Dream Neo Insurance Renewal
To purchase a Honda two-wheeler insurance online, you can visit Tata AIG’s website or the nearest office to buy the policy offline. The online process of Honda Dream Neo insurance renewal is also similar. The online process includes the following steps:
- Visit the Bike insurance page on Tata AIG’s website.
- Enter your Dream Neo registration number.
- Click “Renew” for Honda insurance policy renewal or click “Get a Price” for a new policy issue.
- To get a quote for your Dream Neo bike insurance, fill out the form given.
- Select the suitable Insured Declared Value (IDV) from the list.
- Notify the insurance company about past claims to avail of a No Claim Bonus if there are none.
- The Honda bike insurance price or the premium amount will be displayed.
- You can select add-on covers from 12 unique riders to enhance your policy’s coverage.
- Pay by choosing any digital payment option, after which you will be sent a soft copy of your bike insurance through an email.
Honda Dream Neo Insurance Price - Your Premium Amount
The price of your Honda Dream Neo insurance mainly depends on the bike’s Insured Declared Value which is the amount the insurance company pays if your bike gets stolen or totally damaged. The factors that help determine the IDV are the make and model of your bike, location, cubic capacity, ex-showroom price, type of use, etc. Depreciation over the years is also considered, which is explained with the help of the table below:
|Less than 6 months
|6 months-1 year
|More than 5 years
|Mutually decided by you and the insurance company
You can also calculate the IDV of your Honda Dream Neo with the help of the two-wheeler insurance premium calculator online or by visiting a nearby local dealer.
Add-ons for Honda Bike Insurance Policy by Tata AIG
Considering the increase in natural mishaps, accidents and crimes, you must enhance your policy coverage by adding suitable riders. At some extra cost, you can pick from Tata AIG’s 12 unique riders, which are as follows:
- Key Replacement
- Engine Secure
- Tyre Secure
- No Claim Bonus Protection
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Emergency Transport & Hotel Expense Cover
- Consumables Expense Cover
- Return to Invoice cover
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Repair of Glass, Fibre and Plastic Parts
- Daily Allowance cover
Remember while purchasing insurance for your 2-wheeler, opting for add-on covers will give you added benefits, but your Honda two-wheeler insurance price will significantly increase. Therefore, it is recommended to assess your requirements carefully before purchasing any add-on cover.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s Honda Dream Neo Policy
Tata AIG believes in transparency and allows its customers to make informed decisions. So, you must know about the several inclusions and exclusions under your bike insurance. Here is an easy overview of what is covered and what is not covered under Honda Dream Neo insurance.
|Things covered under Honda Dream Neo Insurance
|Things not covered under Honda Dream Neo Insurance
|Damages to third-party property and third-party death/injury
|Normal wear and tear due to depreciation
|Damages caused by accidents
|Damages caused during driving without a driving licence
|Damages due to riots, vandalism, or strikes
|Damages caused by commercial usage of the bike
|Theft, burglary or housebreaking damages
|Damages caused by driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
|Damages caused by terrorist activities
|Damages due to racing activities
|Fire damages due to self-ignition, explosion or lightning.
|Damages due to war or nuclear threats
|Damages caused during transit
|Damages caused outside the geographical location mentioned in the policy
Why is It Important to Have Tata AIG for your Honda Dream Neo Insurance Online?
With a range of insurance policies suited to your vehicle needs, Tata AIG ensures maximum protection of your vehicles. From third-party cover to standalone own damage and comprehensive insurance for 2-wheeler, you can also pick suitable add-on covers at an extra price. Some more reasons why you should choose Tata AIG for your bike’s protection include:
- With its extensive network of cashless garages, Tata AIG provides a seamless and cashless claim process and is proud to have a claim settlement ratio of 98% in the financial year 2020-21.
- Tata AIG is a performance-driven brand taking care of vehicles for more than 20 years.
- Known for its high customer satisfaction, the company is proud to offer its service to over 5 crore customers and looks forward to serving more.
Overview – Honda Dream Neo Bike Models
Similar to Honda Dream Yuga in its design and aesthetics, Dream Neo has a tail section that is more conventional. Considered one of the most affordable and fuel-efficient bikes, Dream Neo is a popular mode of commutation among the Indian youth. Better than its competitor bikes, the Dream Neo has technical features like —
- 4 stroke single cylinder air cooled engine of 110cc
- Max power 8.42PS @ 7500 rpm
- Max torque 9.09Nm @ 5000 rpm
- BS-VI emission standard
- 4-speed gearbox
- Drum brakes at the front and rear
- Tubeless tyres
- 8-litre fuel tank
- 74kmpl mileage
- Manual Transmission
- Petrol fuel
- Front telescopic forks and rear hydraulic shock absorber
- Analogue speedometer and odometer
Honda Dream Neo Bike Models and Price
Here is the list of Honda Dream Neo bike models and their prices:
|Dream Neo Kick Drum Stroke
|Dream Neo Kick Drum Alloy
|Dream Neo Grab Rail
|Dream Neo Self Drum Brake Alloy
|Dream Neo Carrier
It is to be noted that Dream Neo is now a discontinued bike.
Unique Selling points: Honda Dream Neo Bike Features
The Dream Neo 2015 is an upgraded version with built-in quality and state-of-the-art technology. Considering the price, the bike offers excellent mileage of 74kmpl, making it one of the most fuel-efficient bikes in the market. With the Honda Eco Technology (HET) that makes the bike fuel efficient, Honda Dream Neo is best suited for daily commuting. The base version has a kick start function and spoke wheels, while the premium variant is equipped with alloy wheels and a button start function. With a step-free power delivery mechanism, the bike can endure any type of terrain. The light clutch offers a smooth riding experience, while the rectangular swing arm section offers excellent suspension features to the rider.
Rivals of Honda Dream Neo Bike
Honda Dream Neo is an excellent bike with quality features and fuel efficiency. However, due to the fierce competition in the mid-range bike market, the bike faces tough competition from the following bikes:
- Yamaha Saluto
- Hero Splendor
- Honda Dream Yuga
- TVS Victor
- Honda Livo
- Hero Passion Xpro
- Bajaj Discover 110
- Mahindra Centuro
- Suzuki Hayate EP
- Honda CB Shine
Disclaimer / TnC
Your policy is subjected to terms and conditions & inclusions and exclusions mentioned in your policy wording. Please go through the documents carefully.
How to Renew Honda Dream Neo bike Insurance?
How to Renew Honda Dream Neo bike Insurance?
For Honda Dream insurance renewal, follow the simple steps below:
- Visit the Bike insurance page on the Tata AIG website.
- Enter your bike’s registration number and click the “Renew” option.
- Fill out the form given with the correct details about your bike.
- Select the correct IDV of your bike to get a suitable premium amount.
- Notify the insurance company about the previous claims to avail of the No Claim Bonus.
- If you wish to enhance your bike insurance coverage, choose from the add-on options.
- Make the payment by choosing any digital payment option, after which you will receive a soft copy via email.
How to make a bike insurance claim?
Tata AIG offers a hassle-free claim settlement process that includes the following steps:
- To file a claim, you can call on 1800- 266-7780 or visit the “Claims Support” page on the Tata AIG website.
- Fill in the required information, and you will receive a link on your registered mobile number for self-inspection.
- Ensure to fill in the correct details about the bike’s damages in the self-inspection form.
- A surveyor will visit to inspect the car.
- Either make a cashless claim at the network garages or ask for reimbursement for the damages.
- To file a claim settlement, you need to submit the following documents: Claim form, FIR if present, address and identity proofs, and insurance policy documents.
- You can also track the claim settlement process online.
- After examining your claim, the company will approve and settle your claim.
Which bikes rival Honda Dream Neo?
Some of the rival bikes of Honda Dream Neo are Yamaha Saluto, Hero Splendor, Honda Dream Yuga, TVS Victor, Honda Livo, Hero Passion Xpro, Bajaj Discover 110, etc.
Is the Honda Dream Neo bike available in the Indian market?
Honda Dream Neo was discontinued in April 2020 and is now unavailable in the Indian market.