TVS Apache Bike Insurance
TVS Apache RTR Insurance
With the launch of the TVS Apache RTR motorbikes by TVS Motors in 2006, this motorcycle series is currently one of the top-selling bikes in India. These bikes have made a tremendous impression on the Indian population, not only because of the TVS brand but also because of the sturdy and sporty build of the bikes.
Even though there have been many motorcycles from different brands, the Apache RTR series - specifically TVS Apache RTR 160, TVS Apache RTR 180 and TVS Apache RTR 200, have been able to make a great impression on the Indian two-wheeler market.
If you own a TVS Apache RTR bike, you know how important it is for you to keep the bike safe and secure. At Tata AIG too, we understand your needs and offer TVS Apache insurance plans ranging from a basic third-party two-wheeler policy to comprehensive bike insurance policies.
To get your online two wheeler insurance, you can use our bike insurance calculatorand find a plan that suits your requirements. Our comprehensive bike insurance plans are crafted to provide extensive coverage to your TVS Apache RTR bike against various damages caused by human activities, natural calamities, accidents, fires and much more!
TVS Apache RTR Insurance Renewal/ New Purchase Insurance via Tata
Timely purchase and renewal of your bike insurance policy can ensure that you do not have to worry about the safety of your motorcycle. The right time to buy a Tata AIG motorcycle insurance policy is as soon as you purchase your TVS Apache RTR bike. Additionally, you should carry out the insurance renewal of your two-wheeler before the expiry date of the policy.
You need to provide only some basic but important details but there is no need for unnecessary documentation.
Here is how you can easily purchase or renew your TVS Apache RTR bike insurance policy with Tata AIG
- Visit the Bike Insurance page on our official website.
- Enter your registration number and hit “Get Price” to buy a new policy or hit “Renew” to renew your current Tata AIG 2 wheeler insurance.
- Take a look at the details of your bike shown on our bike insurance calculator.
- Select a suitable Insured Declared Value for your motorcycle from the list of given IDVs.
- If you have filed a bike insurance claim before then fill in the details or else you can avail of the NCB in bike insurance premium.
- Check the total premium amount payable for your TVS Apache RTR online two wheeler insurance. The price will vary based on the model of the bike - TVS Apache RTR 160 or TVS Apache RTR 180 or TVS Apache RTR 200.
- You can now make the payment for your policy through any of our digital payment options.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation and a soft copy of your 2 wheeler insurance policy on your registered email ID.
TVS Apache RTR Insurance Price - Your premium amount
Your TVS Apache insurance cost will determine the premium amount you pay for your two-wheeler policy. To understand what affects the premium amount of your bike insurance policy, take into consideration your city of residence, your bike’s Insured Declared Value, the No Claim Bonus discount you may avail of, and the registration date of your bike. Based on these important factors, you can know the premium amount of your TVS Apache insurance.
The TVS Apache insurance price will be different for different models of the bike - TVS Apache RTR 160 or TVS Apache RTR 180 or TVS Apache RTR 200. You can also know the premium for your online two wheeler insurance policy by using the bike insurance calculator on our official website. The calculator will not only help you with the premium cost of your insurance but also help you choose a policy that best suits your bike’s needs.
Things Covered/Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s TVS Apache RTR Insurance Policy
|Things Covered Under Tata AIG’s TVS Apache RTR Insurance||Things Not Covered Under Tata AIG’s TVS Apache RTR Insurance|
|Accidental damage, loss or damage of the bike due to natural causes such as cyclones, floods, earthquakes, etc.||Damage to the bike due to wear and tear from daily use or consequential loss, and electric/mechanical breakdown.|
|Damage caused to the bike during transportation by airways, railways, waterways, etc.||Damage or loss of the bike if the rider is not wearing a helmet, does not have a valid driving license or has consumed intoxicants.|
|Theft of the bike or irreversible damage that leads to total loss.||Damage or loss of the bike outside the geographical scope of the policy (outside India) or during a home break-in and robbery if the bike is not stolen.|
|Loss or damage of the bike due to human causes such as riots, vandalism, acts of terror, etc.||Damages or losses to the bike due to a mutiny, invasion, war-like situation, etc.|
|Damage or losses to a third-party vehicle, property or injuries to a third-party person caused by the insured two-wheeler.||Own damage or personal accident cover will not apply in the case of a third-party bike insurance plan.|
|Damage due to fire from lightning, self-ignition, explosions, etc.||Damage or loss if a bike is used for adventure sports, racing, etc., or a private bike is used for commercial purposes.|
|Personal accident cover of up to ₹15 lakhs for the owner-driver for personal injuries. The nominee receives the compensation in case of the owner-driver’s death.||Damage to the bike if it is intentionally used in restricted usage conditions such as flooded areas.|
Why Is It Important to Have TVS Apache RTR Insurance Online from Tata AIG?
- At Tata AIG, we offer a quick and hassle-free bike online insurance purchase and renewal process that you can avail of from anywhere.
- You can get insurance for your TVS Apache easily by selecting from our range of bike insurance policies – be it the mandatory third-party bike insurance cover, the comprehensive bike insurance policy or the standalone own damage cover.
- The Tata brand has strived for 20 years to look after the insurance needs of its 5-crore customer base that is growing.
- Our wide network of cashless garages across India ensure that your bike can be repaired in any part of the country without you worrying about the payment.
- We have a convenient 3-step claim process supported by the expertise of 650 claim experts who ensure efficient claim settlement. And our claim settlement ratio of 98% for FY 2020-21 speaks for itself!
Overview – TVS Apache RTR
The TVS Apache RTR series has been designed as racing bikes, true to “Racing Throttle Response”. However, despite their reputation for being hardy racing bikes, the Apache RTR bikes are much more popular as daily commute bikes among the Indian population.
When it comes to choosing between the Apache 160, Apache 180 and Apache 200, there is a lot to compare. However, none of the choices leads to disappointment as each of them offers best-in-class mileage, stylish but comfortable design, exceptional suspension and much more!
The braking performance of all the bikes is great, whether you are in the city traffic or in the open countryside for a leisure ride. That being said, the ABS feature adds to the safety factor of the Apache RTR bikes.
TVS Apache RTR Variants and Prices
|TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Variants||Ex-Showroom Delhi Price|
|Apache RTR 160 4V Front Disc, Rear Drum||₹1,15,265|
|Apache RTR 160 4V Front and Rear Disc||₹1,17,350|
|Apache RTR 160 4V Front And Rear Disc With SmartXonnect||₹1,20,050|
|Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition||₹1,21,450|
|TVS Apache RTR 180 Variant||Ex-Showroom Delhi Price|
|Apache RTR 180 BS6||₹1,14,565|
|TVS Apache RTR 200 Variants||Ex-Showroom Delhi Price|
|Apache RTR 200 4V Single Channel ABS||₹1,33,065|
|Apache RTR 200 4V Dual Channel ABS||₹1,38,115|
Unique Selling Points: TVS Apache RTR Features
When it comes to the TVS Apache RTR 160, Apache RTR 180 and Apache RTR 200, each of the models is packed with a handful of features as given below:
- The Apache RTR 180 makes use of a telescopic fork suspension in the front, inverted single-tube gas-filled rear shock absorbers, complete with spring aid.
- The Apache RTR 200 features the Glide Through Traffic or GTT which offers a smooth ride on low speeds.
- The recent BS6 upgrade to the Apache 160 makes the model much more eco-friendly with better emission standards.
- The brakes and riding modes of the three models along with their powerful engines make for an amazing but smooth overall riding experience.
Apart from the points given above, the design of all three TVS Apache models adds a touch of sportiness to a bike that is extensively used for daily commute by thousands of Indians.
Rivals of TVS Apache RTR
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Hero Xtreme 160R
- Bajaj Pulsar 180
- Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
- Yamaha MT 15
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3
- Honda Hornet 2.0
Frequently Asked Question
How to Claim TVS Apache RTR Insurance?
At Tata AIG, we provide a quick and easy claim settlement process for your convenience so that you need not worry about the damages to your bike:
- Visit the Claims section on our official website and click “Initiate Claim”.
- Type in your registered mobile number and click “Confirm”.
- Provide your bike registration number, the FIR details and other required details on the online form.
- The claim will be registered and after assessing the claim and examining the damages, we will send your bike to the nearest network garage for repairs.
- In the meantime, we will initiate the claim settlement at our end.
- Once the claims process is completed, we will have your repaired bike sent back to you.
How To Renew TVS Apache RTR Insurance?
For the insurance renewal of your two wheeler TVS Apache RTR, you can follow the below steps on our official website:
- Fill in your details on the bike insurance calculator of our Bike Insurance page and click “Get Price”.
- Once the other details are present, fill in further information as needed.
- Type in your claim history details or select the No Claim Bonus discount.
- Next, check your TVS Apache insurance premium cost and make the payment to complete the insurance renewal of your two wheeler.
What is the price of TVS Apache RTR 160, Apache RTR 180 and Apache RTR 200?
The price of a TVS Apache RTR 160 can be anywhere between ₹1.07 lakh and ₹1.10 lakh, while the cost of an Apache RTR 180 starts at ₹1.14 lakh and the price of an Apache RTR 200 is between ₹1,29,004 and ₹1,38,744, depending on the variant.
What are available variants in TVS Apache RTR?
The following variants are available for TVS Apache RTR 160, Apache RTR 180 And Apache RTR 200 –
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Variants
- Apache RTR 160 4V Front Disc, Rear Drum
- Apache RTR 160 4V Front and Rear Disc
- Apache RTR 160 4V Front and Rear Disc with SmartXonnect
- Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition
TVS Apache RTR 180 Variant
- Apache RTR 180 BS6
TVS Apache RTR 200 Variants
- Apache RTR 200 4V Single Channel ABS
- Apache RTR 200 4V Dual Channel ABS